• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCFlips NDs starting QB

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, an even better question, why are you asking him this when he's a troll?

Honors and myself have a like/ hate relationship. I've busted his ass on many an occasion, but I've been to UCF's RIDICULOUSLY large campus, it's RIDICULOUSLY large Green Space where they held Game Day (Memorial Mall), plus I've toured UCF's campus, the weird "Roman-Homage" street names surrounding the campus, and the ultra-WEIRD black, pointy statue they have outside of the Pegasus Ballroom.

@UCFhonors , if you don't LIKE this post, we gon have issues...........:D

I've had a soft spot for UCF for a long time and I admire what they've done............ but......... I'll wait for Honors' LIKE to say anymore. :laugh3:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will show the CFP committee. UCF is going triple option.

#UCFsucks

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honors and myself have a like/ hate relationship. I've busted his ass on many an occasion, but I've been to UCF's RIDICULOUSLY large campus, it's RIDICULOUSLY large Green Space where they held Game Day (Memorial Mall), plus I've toured UCF's campus, the weird "Roman-Homage" street names surrounding the campus, and the ultra-WEIRD black, pointy statue they have outside of the Pegasus Ballroom.

I've had a soft spot for UCF for a long time and I admire what they've done............ but......... I'll wait for Honors' LIKE to say anymore. :laugh3:

This is a good summary.

Our street names are named for space stuff since we were founded to suppprt NASA.

#UCFacts

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when a player isn’t good enough to play for a school and transfers to a lesser school for a chance to play its called a flip? You learn new things everyday yall.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the biggest UCFlip from ND since George O'Leary

So like Wimbush, who was fired from his starting job you’re now counting fired coaches as flips?

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF's rise to continued dominance can't be denied or slowed down. Even Taco Bell knows a champ...

Taco-Bell-Cantina.jpg

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the attention UCF is getting that's how you know you have made it to a bigger scale when so many people know who you are and have an opinion about you

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i lived at the corner of Semoran and Colonial for 2 years and never went to the campus. guess i missed out.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i lived at the corner of Semoran and Colonial for 2 years and never went to the campus. guess i missed out.

You did. But don't worry. Really only Real UCFans go to UCFs campus. It's common for Orlandians who have no connection to UCF to never visit campus. That is part of what makes UCF unique.

#UCFacts

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the attention UCF is getting that's how you know you have made it to a bigger scale when so many people know who you are and have an opinion about you

Very Kardashian of you. You forget the no one respects you part.