• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF or Wiscy

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true.I think Rojo declares.Which is a big part of why I think Darnold declares.While a lot of people focussed on Darold.Jones carried the offense.If anything may effect Darnold negatively next year.Its the transition from Rojo to Carr
yeh i think the y both go pro

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, half the SEC and B10 would have been undefeated with UCF's schedule this year. Maybe not the win against Auburn, but non playoff bowls are overrated IMO. UCF didn't deserve to be in the conversation, and neither did Wisconsin after their loss.

Please explain why Bama deserved to be in over Wisconsin. Wisconsin had a better win, more wins and lost to a better team. All Bama did was beat up bad teams better and played more non P5 teams

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain why Bama deserved to be in over Wisconsin. Wisconsin had a better win, more wins and lost to a better team. All Bama did was beat up bad teams better and played more non P5 teams

There can be a good argument made for either team, but I think both would have been interchangeable as a playoff team. The committee just though Alabama was a better team. I agree. If Wisconsin had won the B10 championship, than they would have gotten that spot, so they have no one to blame but themselves.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant justify Bama or UGA over UCF with this system.UCF has an extremely solid claim.If we wanted a clear champion....

Clemson
Oklahoma
UGA
OSU
USC
UCF
Wisky
Bama

It couldn't be an easier to determine the teams.Reduce the human error and "meaningless" games.And crown a champion not based on the opinion of a committee