• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF or Wiscy

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like great dayne, spewing shit, and wrong as can be
Yeah someones making up stats.Not that they matter in anything other than fantasy football anyway.But if thats the claim at least get the stats right :L UCF won their conference championship,is undefeated and beat the Auburn team.That beat both UGA and Alabama.Not hard to say UCF has the stronger claim imo.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aww cute, please come up with more bullshit to support yourself, it shall be wrong as well
giphy.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah same MO he'll avoid facts and revert to gifs and his normal PF stuff.I'm not sure I've sen him get past a sentence tbh.Not even sure he watches CFB tbh.His stats are way off :L:dhd:
lame as hell. same shit , same day

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Band wagon fan at best.Juju's looking pretty good in Pittsburgh so far.Definitely missed him at SC this season
Off topic here, but do you think Darnold is rethinking about declaring for the draft? I honestly think he could use another year of college to be honest, but that's just my opinion.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic here, but do you think Darnold is rethinking about declaring for the draft? I honestly think he could use another year of college to be honest, but that's just my opinion.
He needs to chase the money if he really thinks he can go top 10.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping he stays and works on his game.SC should be working with a better Oline next season.And he'll be working with mor experienced wars.Helton sits the players down after the season.And discusses whether they are ready.Whether they need more work.And whats best for them.Last year he told Juju and Adoree they were ready.He's also told players when they need more work and it paid off.Either way should know within a month.If he declares there will be a QB competition between Sears and JT Daniels next season.My thoughts come back and put the work in the money will be there later.Jump too early he may bust

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping he stays and works on his game.SC should be working with a better Oline next season.And he'll be working with mor experienced wars.Helton sits the players down after the season.And discusses whether they are ready.Whether they need more work.And whats best for them.Last year he told Juju and Adoree they were ready.He's also told players when they need more work and it paid off.Either way should know within a month.If he declares there will be a QB competition between Sears and JT Daniels next season.My thoughts come back and put the work in the money will be there later.Jump too early he may bust
sam should go, ready or not, if he doesnt go he risks losing that top 3 status.......he comes out now hes guaranteed top 3, thats alot of chedda

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sam should go, ready or not, if he doesnt go he risks losing that top 3 status.......he comes out now hes guaranteed top 3, thats alot of chedda
That was the case Matt Barkley I believe? It cost him millions to come back if I remember correctly?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 is a tough choice.He has the tools.He really needs to work on his progressions.Tbh I think he may be better suited to correct his problems on the college level.If he's top 3 after last season.I think he's top 3 after another year.I do think he declares and takes the money tho.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the case Matt Barkley I believe? It cost him millions to come back if I remember correctly?
Barkley and Leinart's draft stocks dropped after staying the extra years.The main difference is they were both finished products with no room to improve imo.Darnold still has room to grow.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 is a tough choice.He has the tools.He really needs to work on his progressions.Tbh I think he may be better suited to correct his problems on the college level.If he's top 3 after last season.I think he's top 3 after another year.I do think he declares and takes the money tho.
but if he struggles again he drops big time like landry jones

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but if he struggles again he drops big time like landry jones
This is true.I think Rojo declares.Which is a big part of why I think Darnold declares.While a lot of people focussed on Darold.Jones carried the offense.If anything may effect Darnold negatively next year.Its the transition from Rojo to Carr