• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF or Wiscy

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they do. They had the #2 defense in the country.
:fify: And no they don't :L UCF is undefeated has a conference championship and a huge win over Auburn.UCF is well ahead of Wisky.And holds much more of a claim on a national title....

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno but it would be neat if we had some kind of a post season tourney or something where all the teams who had great regular season could play each other and find out.....

too hard tho, never gonna happen.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan does not beat the Auburn team.That beat both Georgia and Alabama this year.Sorry but undefeated conference champions.With a huge win over Auburn.UCF has a massive case to claim a natty.Or co national championship minimum.Definitely a clear need for CFP expansion now.

If you let UCF in the playoffs, with that schedule, you might as well give teams like Boise St an annual playoff spot. In the 2000’s, if you take away Boise St’s tough OOC games, they would have been undefeated 5 times. Why would any team, in a softer conference, schedule anyone tough OOC if all they had to do is be undefeated to get a guaranteed playoff spot?

UCF’s signature win is against the SEC runner up, in a meaningless bowl game. Outside of that game, I believe their sos is north of 100. They don’t deserve a spot in the playoffs with that schedule. Just my two cents.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you let UCF in the playoffs, with that schedule, you might as well give teams like Boise St an annual playoff spot. In the 2000’s, if you take away Boise St’s tough OOC games, they would have been undefeated 5 times. Why would any team, in a softer conference, schedule anyone tough OOC if all they had to do is be undefeated to get a guaranteed playoff spot?

UCF’s signature win is against the SEC runner up, in a meaningless bowl game. Outside of that game, I believe their sos is north of 100. They don’t deserve a spot in the playoffs with that schedule. Just my two cents.
If you expand the play offs.You have all 5 conference champions in.And UCF,Alabama and most likely Wisconsin.Which would reduce the amount of human error.Ie relying on biased polls and a human committee.Deciding what they feel may be the best 4.

Teams already play soft schedules whether it be the Wisconsin argument.Or the teams that overload FCS,mid majors etc already.Which skews SOS as well as 8 game conference schedule.You could run down a list of why nots.And they've been proven wrong time and time again..With the way UCF performed and finished this season.I can't justify Alabama or UGA being the better team.UCF has a valid claim at a natty point blank.And its time to expand and put more if the decision process on the field where it belongs.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you expand the play offs.You have all 5 conference champions in.And UCF,Alabama and most likely Wisconsin.Which would reduce the amount of human error.Ie relying on biased polls and a human committee.Deciding what they feel may be the best 4.

Teams already play soft schedules whether it be the Wisconsin argument.Or the teams that overload FCS,mid majors etc already.Which skews SOS as well as 8 game conference schedule.You could run down a list of why nots.And they've been proven wrong time and time again..With the way UCF performed and finished this season.I can't justify Alabama or UGA being the better team.UCF has a valid claim at a natty point blank.And its time to expand and put more if the decision process on the field where it belongs.

There is no comparison between UCF and Wisconsin’s schedule. That’s the problem. If you reward soft OOC schedules from mid majors, you’ll get more soft schedules. Right now, mid majors known their only shot at the playoffs is playing a tough OOC schedule. Whether it is a 4 team or 8 team playoff, a team with a 100 SOS should not be considered a top 8 team st the end of the regular season, even if undefeated. Again, just my opinion.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes yes yes the 5 CHAMPS and 1 group of 5............

ala , bama doesnt make the playoffs, they didnt even make it to their conference title game, its not like they lost the conference title game, they didnt eveen fn make it

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no comparison between UCF and Wisconsin’s schedule. That’s the problem. If you reward soft OOC schedules from mid majors, you’ll get more soft schedules. Right now, mid majors known their only shot at the playoffs is playing a tough OOC schedule. Whether it is a 4 team or 8 team playoff, a team with a 100 SOS should not be considered a top 8 team st the end of the regular season, even if undefeated. Again, just my opinion.
Unless conferences all go to an 8 or 9 game conference schedule.There is no true comparison for SOS regardless.SOS is basically mute.What we do know is UCF beat the same team that defeated both Alabama and UGA.Unless we are saying the value of regular season games have lost meaning......This system is based on opinion.By going to 6-8 play off teams conference champion auto bids.The amount of opinion is reduced.And we have a more pure product.Without all the question marks

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whisky doesn't even have the #1 defense.Not that that matters anyway.....Like you said UCF was undefeated and won their conference. Not sure what the TCU fan thinks having the number 2 defense has to do with anything.Thats expected Wisky played some really bad offenses.This isn't fantasy football :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you claiming a team who isnt even in the CFP deserves a natty speaks volumes, i believe your smart or great daynes relative
You are a dip shit and everyone here realizes it... Now go back in your parent's basement.