• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF is Winning again on Twitter: The Most Liked Team for 2018

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

The fact that you jump in a discussion thinking you know the facts when you don't. That is the definition of a T-shirt Bandwagoner on a College Football message board. Glad I can educate you.
Dear god you Rivals fucks are the absolute worst posters ever. That’s not not even a t-shirt bandwagoner but whatever. Keep pretending you won and keep white knighting for your UCFHero.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

The fact that you jump in a discussion thinking you know the facts when you don't. That is the definition of a T-shirt Bandwagoner on a College Football message board. Glad I can educate you. Although I am going to have to start charging.
:ipw:

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also call em like I see em. Looks like you got Ohio St dick stuck in your mouth.
So you really took the time to type this out ? Interesting decision. :doh:

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear god you Rivals fucks are the absolute worst posters ever. That’s not not even a t-shirt bandwagoner but whatever. Keep pretending you won and keep white knighting for hero UCFHero.
Yes it is. You jumped on the T-shirt Bandwagon of flaming the OP with the rest of the crowd without actual facts. That is the definition of it on a message board. I think this shows the lack of knowledge by this community. Not the Rival's posters.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called you a fucking retard.
Yes I have noticed that is the extent of his posting abilities. Several in fact. When the argument is lost. Call people retards or say they suck dick. The mental fortitude of you guys is spectacular to study in a cave man kind of way.

I expect some Cave Drawings in response soon.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I have noticed that is the extent of his posting abilities. Several in fact. When the argument is lost. Call people retards or say they suck dick. The mental fortitude of you guys is spectacular to study in a cave man kind of way.

I expect some Cave Drawings in response soon.

Yeah, dumbasses. Come up with something as clever as “t-shirt fan” and get on their level!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you really took the time to type this out ? Interesting decision. :doh:

If you think that lame ass belittling shit is gonna work with me, you've got another thing coming because I'll call you names from here to next year and not even give a remote fuck what you or anyone else thinks about it.

Your boyfriend said stupid shit and got called out on it, and here you come like a mother hen. If you can't deal with that, then take your pussy ass back to rivals.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, dumbasses. Come up with something as clever as “t-shirt fan” and get on their level!
You were so eager to reply that you left a few words out. Try again.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is. You jumped on the T-shirt Bandwagon of flaming the OP with the rest of the crowd without actual facts. That is the definition of it on a message board. I think this shows the lack of knowledge by this community. Not the Rival's posters.

Have another retarded horse for your troubles.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that lame ass belittling shit is gonna work with me, you've got another thing coming because I'll call you names from here to next year and not even give a remote fuck what you or anyone else thinks about it.

Your boyfriend said stupid shit and got called out on it, and here you come like a mother hen. If you can't deal with that, then take your pussy ass back to rivals.
This was too easy to get out of you. Keep it up.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have another retarded horse for your troubles.

If it is all you have. Go with it. It will likely get you blown out against good competition like in this thread. But go with what brought ya.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was too easy to get out of you. Keep it up.

Oh, you're one of those dumbasses who thinks saying dumb things is trolling and that getting anyone to reply is somehow a victory?

That's so damn pathetic.

:lol:

"Dear Diary, Today 10 people responded to me, it was good day."

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, that’s not what it meant back on rivals... so... yer dumb...
You guys seriously don't understand the concept as it was explained ? You seem to think the common definition isn't understood ? God this is so painful. Dealing with witless individuals.