• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF is Winning again on Twitter: The Most Liked Team for 2018

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and for a guy who claims to eat meals with him, go over game film with him, is asked for his football advice, and goes on a first name basis, you'd think he would have known what Frost's plans were.
Yea but his real friends were talking to him for real and let some stuff slip here and there.

Other amusing fact was they didnt think we could afford to pay the rumored 35m 7 year contract that came out a few weeks before announcement but they didnt want to believe lol

they couldnt believe that we made more revenue in any single aspect of our program than they did with the entirety of their revenue makers. Was quite amusing there too. Even when you showed them the figures on how much we made they wouldnt believe that we would pay Frost that much.

I havent even peeked in there lately if i do ill have to get some thread url's for yall to look at they were wonderful.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that is just it. To get along i dont need to agree, you just gotta learn to leave your feelings in a jar and not carry them from thread to thread and we'll be just fine :D

If i think something is retarded, im goina say it. That is how this board works :D we dont hold back even if its someone we normally like and get along with well, if they say something stupid they are going to catch hell, from everyone. Such is life. :D

You are learning though( i think)

No trust me, I’ve caught on to that. But please don’t flatter yourself you brought any of my feelings into any of these threads haha. Most of what I say is a half truth to illicit a response. But in principle I do stand behind most of what I say.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trust me, I’ve caught on to that. But please don’t flatter yourself you brought any of my feelings into any of these threads haha. Most of what I say is a half truth to illicit a response. But in principle I do stand behind most of what I say.
HAHA! I stand behind 99.999999% of what i say. Unless i am trolling bama fans or another team i might pimp out UCF just to get a response, but that was sooooooo 2017. I am over it. If UCF looked as good as last year it would be different but they were noticeably weaker in all facets of the game this year, so i cannot even jokingly pimp them out even if to just troll bama fans.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now a word from our sponsor.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that UCF is the Charlie Sheen of College Football? I can go with that.
DUH-WINNING.jpg

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found his home board. Should I post a link?

Fuck it I will

UCF Fan Forum | UCFSports.com

I love trolling home boards. Who can get banned #FuckUCF1st?

I clicked on the link and the very first thread I see is about Boise State. That's cute, those little guys are wanting to be like daddy. Ahhh...

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Alabama could just play UCF and beat them into the ground so we could stop hearing about them.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Alabama could just play UCF and beat them into the ground so we could stop hearing about them.
Why Alabama? Why not Michigan? I'd love for Boise to play them. Not saying we'd beat them, but I'd love to show them that they're not the perennial power house they think they are.

Bamaklingon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when all the sec nutjobz were clamoring for auburn/ucf as it would “expose” UCf?

When all it did was expose how overrated the sec was yet again that year?

Genius
Yo stinkin ass is over here?

Bamaklingon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Alabama? Why not Michigan? I'd love for Boise to play them. Not saying we'd beat them, but I'd love to show them that they're not the perennial power house they think they are.
I've been a Boise fan for a long time.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because UCF would beat meeeechegan?:noidea:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because knowing our luck, we'd allow them to beat us. We love finding new ways to be sad about sports.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: quit trying to pretend you’re not a rustled little bitch. That ship has sailed.

You people are exhausting how hard you try to make people chase their tale. I never said any of that, you have an excellent habit of making absolute arguments and putting words into people’s mouthes.

We had a very poor stretch of games mid way through the season. I never denied that. But we also had as good of wins as anybody in the top 4 versus ranked teams. Hence having real consideration going into selection Sunday.

We obviously didn’t get invited because of our inconsistency this season coupled with a bad loss. I get that reality although both you and your tag team buddy beg to differ. It’s my opinion that our body of work in ranked wins should outweigh the loss. Rather you guys can’t help but downplay the good arguments of Ohio State has with solid wins and point to a singular game that was Purdue as if that can’t be overcome?

Again, it was a 4 game stretch that did us in. I’m well on record at Rivals earlier this year praying we wouldn’t get the invite because our defense was so bad. But after watching our last two games of the season and seeing us finally put complete games together it was the team preseason I knew we were capable of.

I’ll take solace in kicking the piss of Washington in the Rose Bowl after having been constantly harassed by TheDayMan.

I don’t know much about their posting history to know. All I know is everytime I login I have 10+ alerts from him and this Nebraska dude chasing me down. It’s pretty sad. Anyways, you seem cool. Hopefully have some good discussions leading up to the Rose.

let-go-of-your-jimmies-seek-unrustlement-4385613.png

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: quit trying to pretend you’re not a rustled little bitch. That ship has sailed.

let-go-of-your-jimmies-seek-unrustlement-4385613.png

That’s cool man. I’m just taking solace my existence in life hasn’t been dumbed down to trying to bully somebody on message boards. Hope everything works out for you. You’re not off to a good start in life.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s cool man. I’m just taking solace my existence in life hasn’t been dumbed down to trying to bully somebody on message boards. Hope everything works out for you. You’re not off to a good start in life.
The fact that he thinks you are rustled has me rustled. God damn it.

Srini

Custom Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But keep in mind UCF might still outhit them. Or outdrink them at Gatorade during the game, or something. They have many UCFine accomplishments.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony lol. Got banned once and went back in 8 more times to talk shit.

The obsession and lunancy of @NU_FTW is pretty UCFunny. His rebuttal are pretty pathetic with brining my UCFriend Scott up then dismisssing him. Some people hang on too tight.

#UCFacts