• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF is Winning again on Twitter: The Most Liked Team for 2018

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reaching out for support from who?

I have literally been posting the same bullshit youve been posting since you came to tHoop.

I have been throwing your retarded logic back at you.

Slumming it isnt fun but i made my poin.

I WIN I WIN I WIN!!
I advise you to further your education. It is never too late to improve yourself.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I advise you to further your education. It is never too late to improve yourself.
So your remark to me pointing out that everything i have been saying is some form of "sweet comeback" you have used, is to further my education?

How sad.

You linked other people you used every single statement ive been using to declare wins.... you are now trying to make fun of me for doing it...

I am the one who needs to further my education???

LMFAO

ALL I DO IS WIN!

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your remark to me pointing out that everything i have been saying is some form of "sweet comeback" you have used, is to further my education?

How sad.

You linked other people you used every single statement ive been using to declare wins.... you are now trying to make fun of me for doing it...

LMFAO

ALL I DO IS WIN!
And he keeps on with his failed reasoning. :scratch:

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He keeps replying

ALL I DO IS WIN!!
Only because unlike the others that ran away when they know they lost. You keep hanging in there with your losing stance.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How to win the internet: expose yourself as a dumbass, then declare you won the internet.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because unlike the others that ran away when they know they lost. You keep hanging in there with your losing stance.
Instead of declaring a "losing" stance how about you first try and prove that your stance is winning?

You have nothing other than childish "i win" tactics that nobody aside from a child would find amusing.

I get Rivals is at best High School Humor... This isnt Rivals and we certainly dont find your behavior amusing, sad if anything.

You have contradicted yourself multiple times in this thread, you have moved the goal posts on your "definition" of "bandwagon t-shirt fans" even though the true definition is why you claim to be a bama fan in the first place.

You have taken offense because multiple people find your shtick weak and pathetic, assuming it is just a conspiracy orchestrated by 1 person because surely this many people cant find a retard to be lacking..

Grow up and learn to argue like a big boy. Then come back.

#AllIDoIsWIN

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How sad.

LMFAO

ALL I DO IS WIN!
never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if that retarded t-shirt bama fan posts again in this thread it is a declaration of his homo nature for his cousin, also says he concedes that he is a giant failure and that he doesnt belong on thoop.

By responding he also admits that he cannot win ever.

#IWin

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of declaring a "losing" stance how about you first try and prove that your stance is winning?

You have nothing other than childish "i win" tactics that nobody aside from a child would find amusing.

I get Rivals is at best High School Humor... This isnt Rivals and we certainly dont find your behavior amusing, sad if anything.

You have contradicted yourself multiple times in this thread, you have moved the goal posts on your "definition" of "bandwagon t-shirt fans" even though the true definition is why you claim to be a bama fan in the first place.

You have taken offense because multiple people find your shtick weak and pathetic, assuming it is just a conspiracy orchestrated by 1 person because surely this many people cant find a retard to be lacking..

Grow up and learn to argue like a big boy. Then come back.

#AllIDoIsWIN
Not reading all that. Stop being so worked up.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How to win the internet: expose yourself as a dumbass, then declare you won the internet.
Which is exactly what you were doing in the thread when I joined.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP be like
giphy.gif

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if that retarded t-shirt bama fan posts again in this thread it is a declaration of his homo nature for his cousin, also says he concedes that he is a giant failure and that he doesnt belong on thoop.

#IWin

Not reading all that. Stop being so worked up.

I WIN

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was way too easy to draw you all back in.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly what you were doing in the thread when I joined.

No... but you’re stupid, and this is hard for you, so it’s okay.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#IWin
You are playing pigeon chess with him now.