• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyrone Smith's contract

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check the other thread fuck nuts .... your understanding of the NFL has been exposed

:laugh3:

Keep playing Madden on franchise mode. I'm sure you can make that Dez going into contract year that will pay him $10 million for Watkins on a rookie deal trade all day long on there. You are the man
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep playing Madden on franchise mode. I'm sure you can make that Dez going into contract year that will pay him $10 million for Watkins on a rookie deal trade all day long on there. You are the man
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

what the fuck is franchise mode on Madden?

Dez makes 2.5 million this year .... FA after the season

You arent trading a 10 million dollar contract ...

Jesus Christ

I should have dove on your ass 2 months ago ..... You are pure ignorant

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck is franchise mode on Madden?

Dez makes 2.5 million this year .... FA after the season

You arent trading a 10 million dollar contract ...

Jesus Christ

I should have dove on your ass 2 months ago ..... You are pure ignorant

Yeah, I have no doubt you'd like to dive into some male ass. Dez's contract is up after this year, and if you don't think he'll be making $10 million plus after this season, you're an even bigger dimwit than I thought. And that would be saying alot

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have no doubt you'd like to dive into some male ass. Dez's contract is up after this year, and if you don't think he'll be making $10 million plus after this season, you're an even bigger dimwit than I thought. And that would be saying alot

exactly ....

you made my point for me idiot

He will make more than 10 million a year after this year .... Fuck nuts ... Thats why I want to trade him

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly ....

you made my point for me idiot

He will make more than 10 million a year after this year .... Fuck nuts ... Thats why I want to trade him

Yeah Fucknuts, it proves what a dumbass you are. Here's how that goes.

Jerry(Twist):''Hey Jeff, this is Jerry. How about we swap #1's and I throw in Dez for the #2 overall. Yall need a lead WR.
Jeff Fisher: Yeah Jerry, I need a WR, but why would I trade for a guy that I'd have to start paying $10 million for starting next year when I can just stay where I am and draft the next Julio Jones and and have him for 5 years on a rookie deal. Besides the fact that I'm picking again at 13 and could go WR there, or in the 2nd round of a deep WR class
Jerry(Twist):Well Jeff, I did this trade on my Madden, and it works out great for the Cowboys
Fisher:CLICK
:L

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Fucknuts, it proves what a dumbass you are. Her's how that goes.

Jerry(Twist):''Hey Jeff, this is Jerry. How about we swap #1's and I throw in Dez for the #2 overall. Yall need a lead WR.
Jeff Fisher: Yeah Jerry, I need a WR, but why would I trade for a guy that I'd have to start paying $10 million for starting next year when I can just stay where I am and draft the next Julio Jones and and have him for 5 years on a rookie deal. Besides the fact that I'm picking again at 13 and could go WR there, or in the 2nd round of a deep WR class
Jerry(Twist):Well Jeff, I did this trade on my Madden, and it works out great for the Cowboys
Fisher:CLICK
:L

yup the next FWD BJJ TRS FRYE ...... look at me look at me .... I start with the best posters ... Lose my ass.... then cry for attention

:whistle:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup the next FWD BJJ TRS FRYE ...... look at me look at me .... I start with the best posters ... Lose my ass.... then cry for attention

:whistle:

The best posters? IMO there are a Hell of a lot better posters than either one of us. Just because you get on here and drop F bombs and take posts out of contest and cry to mods doesn't make you one of the best posters. You're a trouble maker like PDAY, and I'm someone that's gonna give it back when you talk Shit. The best posters on here are guys like RJ, Earl, Colors, Ford, Jarntt, Nets. Guys that may not agree with a damn word you're saying but don't have to call you and Idiot to prove it. I'm not there yet and you sure as Hell aren't either

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best posters? IMO there are a Hell of a lot better posters than either one of us. Just because you get on here and drop F bombs and take posts out of contest and cry to mods doesn't make you one of the best posters. You're a trouble maker like PDAY, and I'm someone that's gonna give it back when you talk Shit. The best posters on here are guys like RJ, Earl, Colors, Ford, Jarntt, Nets. Guys that may not agree with a damn word you're saying but don't have to call you and Idiot to prove it. I'm not there yet and you sure as Hell aren't either

funny things is everyone you just named ..... I agree

we dont always agree .... but we respect each other.
Everyone of the guys you named

Now ask yourself why me and you cant respect each other? Am I the problem? Or are you?

Those guys stay out of personal shit .... but uh .... you ask them

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny things is everyone you just named ..... I agree

we dont always agree .... but we respect each other.
Everyone of the guys you named

Now ask yourself why me and you cant respect each other? Am I the problem? Or are you?

Those guys stay out of personal shit .... but uh .... you ask them

Hey, I never said any of those guys like me or agree with me more than you. But I've never had crap with any of those guys. Didn't drop F bombs, call names, or get into pissing matches. But I do with You. And I do with PDay. So maybe I'm to blame, but you sure as Hell are too. You've listed off a whole list of names that you've gotten into it with, and bow up like you ran them off, but talking crap to draw a reaction, them crying to the mods like you're a victim doesn't make you Wyatt Earp, it makes you Ike Clanton

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were going to trade Dez to a team that needed a WR and would be willing to pay Dez what his new contract will demand, why would'nt said team just stay put and draft a younger, better and cheaper Watkins? This isn't Madden 08. It's pretty absurd. Yes, Dez is a top 5-10 WR....Tony Romo is a top 5-10 QB. A couple of years ago, why didn't you swap #1's with Indy and throw in Romo and take Andrew Luck?
:lame:

No one said that the Rams would make the trade. What was said is that we should shop Dez around. Twist was right that as of right now, Dez would draws his best trade potential.

According to your own words, Dez is going to demand a contract worth $10 million per year. Is he worth that much to Dallas? No. So shop him while he's cheap. We might not get St. Louis' 2nd overall pick, but we just might get something that will help this team going into the future, rather than another over priced Diva that doesn't produce what his contract says he's worth.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said that the Rams would make the trade. What was said is that we should shop Dez around. Twist was right that as of right now, Dez would draws his best trade potential.

According to your own words, Dez is going to demand a contract worth $10 million per year. Is he worth that much to Dallas? No. So shop him while he's cheap. We might not get St. Louis' 2nd overall pick, but we just might get something that will help this team going into the future, rather than another over priced Diva that doesn't produce what his contract says he's worth.

I get that you don't think Dez is worth the money, but it's a pretty moot point. Jerry loves him, and there's no way he trades him. If he were going to shop Dez for a draft pick, he'd have shopped Romo for a #1 before signing him to $108 million. And then there's the flip side to that coin.... You don't get the #2 overall, but you get a 1st as you suggested, there's no guarantee we hit on that pick, let alone land a player like Dez. Take Dez out of the lineup, and suddenly T Williams might not look like as big of a hit as he did last year. He can beat a teams 2nd or 3rd best corner straight up. That doesn't mean he can beat their #1 lockdown guy or their #2 with a safety rolled over the top

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that you don't think Dez is worth the money, but it's a pretty moot point. Jerry loves him, and there's no way he trades him. If he were going to shop Dez for a draft pick, he'd have shopped Romo for a #1 before signing him to $108 million. And then there's the flip side to that coin.... You don't get the #2 overall, but you get a 1st as you suggested, there's no guarantee we hit on that pick, let alone land a player like Dez. Take Dez out of the lineup, and suddenly T Williams might not look like as big of a hit as he did last year. He can beat a teams 2nd or 3rd best corner straight up. That doesn't mean he can beat their #1 lockdown guy or their #2 with a safety rolled over the top

1 am post

please dont become another hide and after midnight poster

thats only for people that wanna make a statement and hide from those that disagree

Welcome to school fuck nuts ..... class is in

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 am post

please dont become another hide and after midnight poster

thats only for people that wanna make a statement and hide from those that disagree

Welcome to school fuck nuts ..... class is in

:rip:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to sign Leary also. I'd sign him before the season starts while he is still pretty cheap. Really, really like this kid.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to sign Leary also. I'd sign him before the season starts while he is still pretty cheap. Really, really like this kid.

I would too .... I don't think he will ever get a massive contract cause of his knee ... but hell right now would be prime to redo him

He's a hella player and learns fast on to move

From practice squad to removing the scheduled starter to unemployed .... says it all right there

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh here we go on the Dez thing .... and I know he is your guy ... so we but heads on him

I think Smith is more important ....
I think Dez is a head case that will get worse when he gets more money
I dont think we should pay top 5 contract price for top 5 potential when he wont dig his head out of his ass
I dont think you give a huge contract to anyone on an 8-8 team ...... short of a 25 year old top 5 left tackle ( that hasnt missed a game)

want more reasons? Cause I can keep going on the why nots....... as to keep Dez ..... and got alot more on the why too Trade Dez

and the single response I will get back .... IS his potential

potential is a draft pick not a 10-15 million a year player

I'm not sure if you actually read my post or kind of graze through it. I actually would be opened to trading Dez for the right price. I don't believe the Rams or that team IMHO. I also believe in trading Dez we would have to go wr in the 1st rnd likely Evans which is fine. I'm just saying me personally I would never offer Murray a contract over Dez. If it was between Dez and Murray leaving give me Dez every time.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if you actually read my post or kind of graze through it. I actually would be opened to trading Dez for the right price. I don't believe the Rams or that team IMHO. I also believe in trading Dez we would have to go wr in the 1st rnd likely Evans which is fine. I'm just saying me personally I would never offer Murray a contract over Dez. If it was between Dez and Murray leaving give me Dez every time.

my bad man ... I guess I did glaze it .... other things going on .... using this forum as a hyped up valume :P

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for trading Dez if we can get the value. The only thing I wonder about is whether or not he has ruined his trade value to the point that it wouldn't make sense for us to trade him.

For example, if Detroit were to offer Megatron (I'm not saying they would or wouldn't, it's just an example) to the Rams for their first first round and their second round pick this year and another second round pick next year, does anyone doubt that the Rams would jump all over that trade?

But with Dez, even though he has great potential, it's doubtful we could get the Rams to trade this year's first round pick only for Dez. But if we were to trade Dez, we would need to replace him through the draft or through free agency.

So the question is: how much value would we absolutely need for the trade to work out for us?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the question is: how much value would we absolutely need for the trade to work out for us?

To me .... If the Rams would swap out 1st for their 1st

Thats a swap now ... so they arent losing a 1st they will likely trade anyway

add a 2nd and a 3rd and a future pick Absolutely that is less than 2 1st rounders

but we take that 1st possibly move down a few spots (maybe) grab an extra pick like that or if not flat out draft Watkins to replace Dez

That upper 2nd and 3rd IN THIS DRAFT If you draft right Thats a possible 5 starters on rookie contracts that gives you 4 years to fix all that is Dallas

And look at this defense now ..... we are talking 1 game over or 1 game under .500 minus a coming 10-15 million contract added

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

#Dez is here to STAY! :suds: