• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyreek Throws Shade At Mahomes

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going from Mahomes to Tua. When things don't go his way that inflated ego is going to be his demise, imo.

I don't know about that...since he's been in the NFL he hasn't really been too ridiculous...IE the crap Brown pulled in Pitt

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that...since he's been in the NFL he hasn't really been too ridiculous...IE the crap Brown pulled in Pitt
Well in college he did brutally beat his pregnant girlfriend. There was also the alleged child abuse a couple of years ago. The guy has a giant ego. If his numbers start to drop because he is not getting the targets, things could get really ugly.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Hill will fall off completely next year. Not while they still have Waddle. Having them both in there should make even a mediocre QB look decent.

Now he could absolutely go 'Florida Man' next year with something dumb off-the-field.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Hill will fall off completely next year. Not while they still have Waddle. Having them both in there should make even a mediocre QB look decent.

Now he could absolutely go 'Florida Man' next year with something dumb off-the-field.
Waddle will catch the shorter passes, Hill will run long. Tua will pass halfway between the 2......

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never really been negative on Tua. That said, they have mis-managed him.
All better now with the additions? Not hardly!
They got Terron Armsted at left tackle who will not help him on his blind side and if he plays his average - 8 games per year?
They brought in Connor Williams to center - a position he has never played in a game, who cannot seem to snap a ball!
They have a rookie at RT who got Tua's ribs broken last year.
They have a new system and new head coach with no head coaching experience. Are they expecting no groing pains?
Tua's strength is not downfield. Is Hill going to fix that? How so?
Agreed. Don't hate the guy, and think the whole situation has been terribly managed.

That being said, I never saw him as much more than a more mobile Andy Dalton - someone who will excel with everything around him going right. Not someone who will win you games when everything is going wrong.

I think he can have a very nice NFL career, but I don't see him as a top 12 guy....let alone someone who was "worth" the draft position he was taken in, but that's not his fault.