• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyreek Throws Shade At Mahomes

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what happens next year, it was time for the Chiefs to move on. Balls were bouncing off Hills hands and landing as interceptions. Teams took away the deep ball. Mahomes and Hill were too confident together, tbh, and it hurt them in the AFCCG.

Even if there are issues without Hill, I think the easy Hill TDs were a thing of the past so it's time for the next part of Mahomes' career whatever that might be.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't even played with Tua , but he's claiming Tua is more accurate then Mahomes? Sounds like a bad case of sour grapes. Hill should stay quiet because he's making himself look bad by talking.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
Cheers to Honest Abe
Got You Drinking GIF by Saturday Night Live

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Hill realizes he plays for Miami now?

Enjoy that Tyreek.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems eerily reminiscent to when Antonio Brown started referring to himself as Mr Big Chest & Ronald Ocean. Same energy
Yep, about to go to Miami and get a reality check. You think you are going to the AFCCG every year? Nah

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do dummies go out of their way to do and say dumb stuff. If they've proven to themself they say and do stupid stuff, don't you think they'd figure out to stop talking??? At least stop talking to the media that baits them and social media that seems to bring out the dumb in everyone on there....

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyreek Hill's legs are much faster than his brain. No wha om sayin?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that time isnt a flat circle or anything but Jaylen Waddle had a better rookie year with Tua than Tyreek Hill had with Alex Smith. Hill is getting all of the attention but Waddle has the early rapport. Hill might be talking himself up now but I wouldn't be stunned if he was the #2 WR on that offense in Miami.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't even played with Tua , but he's claiming Tua is more accurate then Mahomes? Sounds like a bad case of sour grapes. Hill should stay quiet because he's making himself look bad by talking.

BUST: Tua Tagovailoa​

1660139988926.png

In his defense, injuries have contributed to the ups and downs early in Tagovailoa’s career. But his durability was also part of the concern with him coming out of Alabama. At times, he’s looked like he’s making some positive strides.

However, he looks rather average compared to the other quarterbacks selected over the past few seasons. Tagovailoa might be a viable quarterback in the long run, but he’s a long way away from justifying the Dolphins taking him fifth overall.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behind the back, then left-handed

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scientists are still studying why Dolphins fans feel the need to tell the world on Twitter Dot Com that Tua Tagovailoa is more accurate than Patrick Mahomes.
Might as well study the entire Miami area across all sporting platforms... The stuff those people are willing to "buy into"

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BUST: Tua Tagovailoa​

View attachment 304680

In his defense, injuries have contributed to the ups and downs early in Tagovailoa’s career. But his durability was also part of the concern with him coming out of Alabama. At times, he’s looked like he’s making some positive strides.

However, he looks rather average compared to the other quarterbacks selected over the past few seasons. Tagovailoa might be a viable quarterback in the long run, but he’s a long way away from justifying the Dolphins taking him fifth overall.
He reminds me a ton of Andy Dalton. He's more athletic, for sure, but his arm will always limit his ability. He's not a guy you worry about beating you with his arm, or by throwing for 350+ yards. Make the right read, keep the route/timing short, and he should be OK. His YPA and his YPG really reflect that, IMO. Sure, they got Hill to help take off the top, and maybe that will help some - after all, even Dalton would hit Green every now and then deep - but the struggle was always there, and when faced with really good defenses and competition, or needing to really get the offense rolling - everything needed to be just right for him to really excel.

When you go back and look at his best year, Dalton that is, in 2015 - you see an offense that was 100% loaded and 100% healthy - once those things were never the same, he was never really able to find that next step/gear. Maybe Tua will...time will tell, but I've been on record since that draft that I was not a big fan of Tua - and really the main reason has been his inability to stay healthy - which has proven true to this point in his NFL career, and no doubt has slowed down a bit of his learning curve.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me a ton of Andy Dalton. He's more athletic, for sure, but his arm will always limit his ability. He's not a guy you worry about beating you with his arm, or by throwing for 350+ yards. Make the right read, keep the route/timing short, and he should be OK. His YPA and his YPG really reflect that, IMO. Sure, they got Hill to help take off the top, and maybe that will help some - after all, even Dalton would hit Green every now and then deep - but the struggle was always there, and when faced with really good defenses and competition, or needing to really get the offense rolling - everything needed to be just right for him to really excel.

When you go back and look at his best year, Dalton that is, in 2015 - you see an offense that was 100% loaded and 100% healthy - once those things were never the same, he was never really able to find that next step/gear. Maybe Tua will...time will tell, but I've been on record since that draft that I was not a big fan of Tua - and really the main reason has been his inability to stay healthy - which has proven true to this point in his NFL career, and no doubt has slowed down a bit of his learning curve.
I've never really been negative on Tua. That said, they have mis-managed him.
All better now with the additions? Not hardly!
They got Terron Armsted at left tackle who will not help him on his blind side and if he plays his average - 8 games per year?
They brought in Connor Williams to center - a position he has never played in a game, who cannot seem to snap a ball!
They have a rookie at RT who got Tua's ribs broken last year.
They have a new system and new head coach with no head coaching experience. Are they expecting no groing pains?
Tua's strength is not downfield. Is Hill going to fix that? How so?