• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trouble with the Houston Rockets?

Is this the begining of the end for the CP3 / The Beard dyamic duo?

• Total voters

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet it doesn't seem like you need to be the GOAT to get that team to the promised land, it was one hell of a team even without Jordan.

Are you crying because Lebron went to Cleveland and had a shitty team or to LA? The posse couldn’t make it happen? Good thing Kyrie had some huge games against the Warriors too huh? AND Kyrie hit the big shots too.

Jordan got that Bulls team over the hump. He was the assassin that made the big shots and was another key defender getting stops. That’s what it’s all about late in the playoffs. Too bad you were not old enough to see it

Bulls obviously couldn’t do it without him

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So maybe using regular season wins isn't the only way to judge which team is 'better' than another?

Boom.

It was fun to have the record for regular season wins tho.

At the end of the day, pretty sure rings is what the goal is

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you crying because Lebron went to Cleveland and had a shitty team or to LA? The posse couldn’t make it happen? Good thing Kyrie has some huge games against the Warriors too huh? AND Kyrie hit the big shots too.

Jordan got that Bulls team over the hump. He was the assassin that made the big shots and was another key defender getting stops. That’s what it’s all about late in the playoffs. Too bad you were not old enough to see it

Bulls obviously couldn’t do it without him

Lebron's teams are horrible without him, Jordan's teams are still contenders...ouchie.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom.

It was fun to have the record for regular season wins tho.

At the end of the day, pretty sure rings is what the goal is

Forgot to mention, GTFO with that 'jump shooting team' shit. The Ws usually outscore their opponents in the paint. All that passing makes for some easy dunks, Draymond drives, Curry has a handle around the basket almost as good as Kyrie's, pick and rolls, etc.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So maybe using regular season wins isn't the only way to judge which team is 'better' than another?

That Bulls team didn't only win just 2 less games. They almost beat the Knicks during the playoffs if it wasn't for a terrible call on a 3 pointer. The Bulls team was also good in the playoffs. Did you even watch back then?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Bulls team didn't only win just 2 less games. They almost beat the Knicks during the playoffs if it wasn't for a terrible call on a 3 pointer. The Bulls team was also good in the playoffs. Did you even watch back then?

Are you somehow trying to make a case that Jordan wasn't really an all time legend?

Look man, I love LeBron's game. I think he's one of the 5 most unique and game changing players in (modern NBA) history. He's probably 1b to Jordan's 1a. But trying to build up your guy by tearing down the GOAT is silly and you're not convincing ANYONE

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you somehow trying to make a case that Jordan wasn't really an all time legend?

Look man, I love LeBron's game. I think he's one of the 5 most unique and game changing players in (modern NBA) history. He's probably 1b to Jordan's 1a. But trying to build up your guy by tearing down the GOAT is silly and you're not convincing ANYONE

Yeah, Jordan fans don't want accept the fact those teams were damn good even without him and how to reconcile that with him being the GOAT.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's teams are horrible without him, Jordan's teams are still contenders...ouchie.

Ahhhh the ole he’s the GOAT because his teams are horrible without him

Geeez Lebrondas posse just has no shame

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Jordan fans don't want accept the fact those teams were damn good even without him and how to reconcile that with him being the GOAT.

Did Lebron have Phil Jackson building those teams or keeping them together??

Nooooo it was Lebrondas posse coaching/GMing lol building around Lebron. Lebron Lebron Lebron. No I in team my man

You see any difference there bud? Or are you just really that special?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Him being on good teams....how does that affect how good or not good he was? Just look at the numbers if you have to. He won MVP a billion times, that's not a team award. Etc. Like I said, you're just all alone with this. There's NO ONE with any credibility who would think you are making sense.

And the fact that LeBron makes teams better everywhere he goes (until now, maybe)? That's part of his claim to 1b status. Jordan made his teams better too. That's a big reason the 1994 Bulls, so great in your estimation, didn't even make the finals.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think that says a lot?

No you don’t measure a great player by how good the guys’ team is when he’s not there. :L

2 different circumstances

One team you have a guy like Phil Jackson who is ALL about the team.

Other team you have an individual like Lebron who has a posse influencing trades to get other players, giving up draft picks to build around Lebron. Hell they couldn’t even keep their “Pippen” in Kyrie and turned him into a compete bitch by the example led by Lebron.

You are out of your tree

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Lebron have Phil Jackson building those teams or keeping them together??

Nooooo it was Lebrondas posse coaching/GMing lol building around Lebron. Lebron Lebron Lebron. No I in team my man

You see any difference there bud? Or are you just really that special?

No, Lebron didn't have one of the best coaches all time but he still found a way to win, that just tells you that Lebron wasn't riding a system.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at what happened to the Lakers TEAM after the AD trade debacle.

Seriously could there have been a bigger cancer than Lebron and his posse last year? Cmon there is some talent on the Lakers but you are moving in the wrong direction when that kind of thing happens.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Lebron didn't have one of the best coaches all time but he still found a way to win, that just tells you that Lebron wasn't riding a system.

Oh now it’s a system... dude you just asked how the Bulls could win 2 less without MJ. I gave you the answer. You can stay up all night and rack your brain until you actually believe MJ sucked, but most of us here are just going to laugh at you.

I was lucky enough to grow up in Illinois in the 90s and got to watch it on WGN every other night. You probably won’t convince me that 23 licked balls in anything other than baseball

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him being on good teams....how does that affect how good or not good he was? Just look at the numbers if you have to. He won MVP a billion times, that's not a team award. Etc. Like I said, you're just all alone with this. There's NO ONE with any credibility who would think you are making sense.

And the fact that LeBron makes teams better everywhere he goes (until now, maybe)? That's part of his claim to 1b status. Jordan made his teams better too. That's a big reason the 1994 Bulls, so great in your estimation, didn't even make the finals.

The 1994 Bulls would have had a great chance of making the finals if it wasn't for that horrible call on the 3 pointer on the Knicks home court.

MVP is a media award. Nash has 2 of those babies and Kobe 1, I don't put much stock into them.

Being on good teams will always be important for the media because they hold championships so highly when evaluating players for me not so much, I'm just using it to illustrate a point.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now it’s a system... dude you just asked how the Bulls could win 2 less without MJ. I gave you the answer. You can stay up all night and rack your brain until you actually believe MJ sucked, but most of us here are just going to laugh at you.

I was lucky enough to grow up in Illinois in the 90s and got to watch it on WGN every other night. You probably won’t convince me that 23 licked balls in anything other than baseball

I don't believe he sucked, just a bit overrated.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe he sucked, just a bit overrated.

I will say this. Jordan IS a bit overrated. He's still GOAT (LeBron is close, but not quite). But some folks think Jordan was literally Jesus himself in player form. That he never missed a game winner, that he never had a bad game. He's not god incarnate.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1994 Bulls would have had a great chance of making the finals if it wasn't for that horrible call on the 3 pointer on the Knicks home court.

MVP is a media award. Nash has 2 of those babies and Kobe 1, I don't put much stock into them.

Being on good teams will always be important for the media because they hold championships so highly when evaluating players for me not so much, I'm just using it to illustrate a point.

OK, but you're kind of on your own island here. I'm sure you don't care, you can dismiss everyone else's opinion as much as you like. But really good basketball people, players, coaches, analysts....they all disagree with you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this. Jordan IS a bit overrated. He's still GOAT (LeBron is close, but not quite). But some folks think Jordan was literally Jesus himself in player form. That he never missed a game winner, that he never had a bad game. He's not god incarnate.

Jesus > Jordan