• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trouble with the Houston Rockets?

Is this the begining of the end for the CP3 / The Beard dyamic duo?

• Total voters

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faked the flu in the finals to establish an excuse in case he lost.

Jordan is so threatened by Lebron he claims Kobe is better than Lebron, an absolute lie to protect his purported GOAT status. He pretends to be humble regarding GOAT talks but obviously thinks he is the GOAT and will say the most outlandish things to protect his status.

Sold himself as a nice guy yet he was a compulsive gambler, humiliated teammates and had mistresses.

Stole all the glory when he couldn't win shit without Pippen and Phil Jackson and his teams being stacked. Pippen had virtually the same record without Jordan the year Jordan left to play baseball.

:laugh3:

You are a goofball.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we have here is a severe case of LeBron fanboyitis

But he's convinced me. Jordan was terrible.

Here's another absurd way to look @ MJ's legacy. If you only focus on the years he didn't lead the Bulls to a title he was nothing more than a scoring machine w/ alotta hype thanks to Nike & Mars Blackmon.

anigif_sub-buzz-32394-1511886450-1.gif

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan is so threatened by Lebron he claims Kobe is better than Lebron, an absolute lie to protect his purported GOAT status. He pretends to be humble regarding GOAT talks but obviously thinks he is the GOAT and will say the most outlandish things to protect his status.

Sold himself as a nice guy yet he was a compulsive gambler, humiliated teammates and had mistresses.

Stole all the glory when he couldn't win shit without Pippen and Phil Jackson and his teams being stacked. Pippen had virtually the same record without Jordan the year Jordan left to play baseball.

Was receiving IVs at halftime of the flu game.

Kobe's game compares more closely to Jordans game than Lebron. Not surprising he favors the more similar player.

Jordan's personality traits (particularly off the court) have nothing to do with his greatness.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was receiving IVs at halftime of the flu game.
All for the show.

Kobe's game compares more closely to Jordans game than Lebron. Not surprising he favors the more similar player.

That itself is a very calculated move. MJ trying to establish a certain style of play is the most effective is another tactic he uses to prove he is the best and protect his legacy as the GOAT. I'm glad you pointed that out, MJ is more conniving than i thought. MJ must of shat his pants when Lebron beat that 73 win team. What an insecure pansy MJ is. Any astute NBA fan knows Lebron shits all over Kobe.

Jordan's personality traits (particularly off the court) have nothing to do with his greatness.

It has to do with him being a fraud.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All for the show.

That itself is a very calculated move. MJ trying to establish a certain style of play is the most effective is another tactic he uses to prove he is the best and protect his legacy as the GOAT. I'm glad you pointed that out, MJ is more conniving than i thought. MJ must of shat his pants when Lebron beat that 73 win team. What an insecure pansy MJ is. Any astute NBA fan knows Lebron shits all over Kobe.

That flu was way more real than LeBron's 'broken' hand bullshit from last year's finals.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we have here is a severe case of LeBron fanboyitis

But he's convinced me. Jordan was terrible.

That had to be the stupidest thing I've read on this website. At least in the NBA section. Good God.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AF7737B3-9002-490B-B5A1-938D3B2EC684.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All for the show.

Has Jordan ever shit his pants?? Lol

You’re a fucking moron. Jordan was an assassin trained by Dean Smith and then Phil Jackson. Won’t ever see another one close to him. Defensively and offensively a compete player that could take over any game with anyone on the court at any time. He’s got nothing left to prove and tries to prove nothing after the fact of all the titles, all the MVPs..

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That had to be the stupidest thing I've read on this website. At least in the NBA section. Good God.

It's like the playoffs have somehow got the dumbasses crawling out of the woodwork and showing up here.

There are at least 3 in the last couple of weeks.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile here is to hoping we can pull off a trade for AD and sign KD..

:hope:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like the playoffs have somehow got the dumbasses crawling out of the woodwork and showing up here.

I like having them around though. Way too boring if it's just the same crowd.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile here is to hoping we can pull off a trade for AD and sign KD..

:hope:

One thing is pretty certain, a few of the guys everyone is so sure will end up on team X will actually end up on team Y, and some team Ys will be really unexpected.

The narrative is KD to the Knicks, Kawhi to the Clippers, AD to Boston or NY, etc. Don't be at all surprised if those guys end up in places no one is talking about. No one had PG to OKC, or KD to GS, or Kawhi to Toronto, for example.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is pretty certain, a few of the guys everyone is so sure will end up on team X will actually end up on team Y, and some team Ys will be really unexpected.

The narrative is KD to the Knicks, Kawhi to the Clippers, AD to Boston or NY, etc. Don't be at all surprised if those guys end up in places no one is talking about. No one had PG to OKC, or KD to GS, or Kawhi to Toronto, for example.

Man at this point I can wish because all hope is lost!! Lol

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Jordan ever shit his pants?? Lol

You’re a fucking moron. Jordan was an assassin trained by Dean Smith and then Phil Jackson. Won’t ever see another one close to him. Defensively and offensively a compete player that could take over any game with anyone on the court at any time. He’s got nothing left to prove and tries to prove nothing after the fact of all the titles, all the MVPs..

What does this have to do with my post?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell me about it, bro. I wish those guys would leave us legit posters alone.