• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trouble with the Houston Rockets?

Is this the begining of the end for the CP3 / The Beard dyamic duo?

• Total voters

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest question was, who who had the better flop during the altercation?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP3 and Lebron always wanted to play together...

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your answer is, it has only happened once. Sorry Warriors, you lost. Gotta run it back.

And no other team has ever been good enough to not be allowed to improve. Welp, your argument has been made. Not convincing, sorry.

That’s actually the point, though, nothing as ridiculous has ever happened. That’s why it’s outrageous. I think you need to wrap your head around how crazy it is that a 73 win team added an MVP in his prime.
Think about it, that’s the most wins ever which never happened before. Maybe that’s why we’re just talking about this now. Think about it.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets will try again next year with Harden and Paul. The Warriors didn’t cheat.

/thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s actually the point, though, nothing as ridiculous has ever happened. That’s why it’s outrageous. I think you need to wrap your head around how crazy it is that a 73 win team added an MVP in his prime.
Think about it, that’s the most wins ever which never happened before. Maybe that’s why we’re just talking about this now. Think about it.

I do, and I do get why you think this, I'm not blind. It's extraordinary how this team came together. But doesn't that have some value, this is just about the highest level of basketball possible. And you get to watch in real time, to root for or against. It's no different than when Jordan ran things, or the 80s Lakers, or whatever. I mean, we all knew the 1992 Dream Team would crush everyone and it was still compelling. And these Warriors aren't dominating like that.

What's true is this probably never happens again. There was some crazy luck that enabled them to add KD under cap rules and so on. So ok, enjoy the ride, you won't see it again.

Kawhi's coming for that ass. Durant may not even be there. This is fucking interesting, why cry 'no fair'? Let's see the battle. Let's see great players all on the court playing with and against each other. Let's see some of the best ever at basketball all on the court.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LebronLakers forgot to add...Durant is as good as gone so don't you want him back for at least a game or two before vamoosing? They've earned a true NBA fan's respect.

And it's a downtrodden fanbase that got this gift. Wouldn't it be 10x shittier if this same unfair team was...the Lakers? The Celtics? The Bulls again? New blood in the pantheon, respect!

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LebronLakers forgot to add...Durant is as good as gone so don't you want him back for at least a game or two before vamoosing? They've earned a true NBA fan's respect.

And it's a downtrodden fanbase that got this gift. Wouldn't it be 10x shittier if this same unfair team was...the Lakers? The Celtics? The Bulls again? New blood in the pantheon, respect!

I don’t follow teams anymore except the clippers. I follow players. I like Curry but not Durant. If Durant comes back and Curry wins without him, I will be glad.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t follow teams anymore except the clippers. I follow players. I like Curry but not Durant. If Durant comes back and Curry wins without him, I will be glad.

LMAO @ listing Lakers, Clippers, AND the Rockets as your teams. What a fucking joke.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, and I do get why you think this, I'm not blind. It's extraordinary how this team came together. But doesn't that have some value, this is just about the highest level of basketball possible. And you get to watch in real time, to root for or against. It's no different than when Jordan ran things, or the 80s Lakers, or whatever. I mean, we all knew the 1992 Dream Team would crush everyone and it was still compelling. And these Warriors aren't dominating like that.

What's true is this probably never happens again. There was some crazy luck that enabled them to add KD under cap rules and so on. So ok, enjoy the ride, you won't see it again.

Kawhi's coming for that ass. Durant may not even be there. This is fucking interesting, why cry 'no fair'? Let's see the battle. Let's see great players all on the court playing with and against each other. Let's see some of the best ever at basketball all on the court.

I’ve said this over and over again as people self righteously overreacted about how badly the nba rules needed to be changed due to the warriors.

Everything that had to go right had astronomical odds. It would be almost impossible to duplicate.

Next closest is the spurs with the super tank, and then Parker, manu, and kawhi

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul: “Play defense Harden!”

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is he a fraud?

Faked the flu in the finals to establish an excuse in case he lost.

Jordan is so threatened by Lebron he claims Kobe is better than Lebron, an absolute lie to protect his purported GOAT status. He pretends to be humble regarding GOAT talks but obviously thinks he is the GOAT and will say the most outlandish things to protect his status.

Sold himself as a nice guy yet he was a compulsive gambler, humiliated teammates and had mistresses.

Stole all the glory when he couldn't win shit without Pippen and Phil Jackson and his teams being stacked. Pippen had virtually the same record without Jordan the year Jordan left to play baseball.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faked the flu in the finals to establish an excuse in case he lost.

Jordan is so threatened by Lebron he claims Kobe is better than Lebron, an absolute lie to protect his purported GOAT status. He pretends to be humble regarding GOAT talks but obviously thinks he is the GOAT and will say the most outlandish things to protect his status.

Sold himself as a nice guy yet he was a compulsive gambler, humiliated teammates and had mistresses.

Stole all the glory when he couldn't win shit without Pippen and Phil Jackson and his teams being stacked. Pippen had virtually the same record without Jordan the year Jordan left to play baseball.
What we have here is a severe case of LeBron fanboyitis

But he's convinced me. Jordan was terrible.