• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trouble with the Houston Rockets?

Is this the begining of the end for the CP3 / The Beard dyamic duo?

• Total voters

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was unfair because they were already the best team ever assembled. Just because it was within the rules doesn't make it unfair.

Well KD may leave anyways next year.

If three NBA players, say possibly two top 5 players (KD and AD) and another top 15 (Kyrie) or so all decide to take a small pay cut to team up to try and win championships would that also be cheating?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you are using all the hacky troll moves, reversals, pretend ignorance, declaring victory after losing. I was the same before, but you're still at trolling 101 and I have a PhD.

I'm guessing you're like 24 years old

You've show absolutely no trolling skills in this entire thread, yet you claim you have a PHD in it....ROFL...Ok dude...Next you're gonna tell me you only date supermodels. Man, you're a bigger clown than I originally thought. GTFOH with that my dick is bigger than yours nonsense.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well KD may leave anyways next year.

If three NBA players, say possibly two top 5 players (KD and AD) and another top 15 (Kyrie) or so all decide to take a small pay cut to team up to try and win championships would that also be cheating?

Less so because who knows if that team will have chemistry with so many different parts being assembled at once. GSW were already an established juggernaut, joining them was a slam dunk as far as winning a title is concerned.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less so because who knows if that team will have chemistry with so many different parts being assembled at once. GSW were already an established juggernaut, joining them was a slam dunk as far as winning a title is concerned.

You can call KD every name in the book for wanting to join the Warriors. I won't argue against it. But saying the Warriors cheated when it's the actual goal of a team to win as much as possible and win as many titles as possible is just stupid. Your premise is that the Warriors should have allowed other teams to get better and challenge them so that they could eventually beat them. That sounds like a solid business plan right there.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call KD every name in the book for wanting to join the Warriors. I won't argue against it. But saying the Warriors cheated when it's the actual goal of a team to win as much as possible and win as many titles as possible is just stupid. Your premise is that the Warriors should have allowed other teams to get better and challenge them so that they could eventually beat them. That sounds like a solid business plan right there.

Name a time in the NBA when a championship team that had a 73 win season added an MVP. This is a hugely, gigantic, monumental advantage which the league should have blocked based solely on the extremity of it. This was no ordinary advantage you are describing, this goes way far above that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I don't like Harden, I don't see what CP3 has to complain about. This is who James Harden is and when he had a chance to move on, he chose to stay.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I don't like Harden, I don't see what CP3 has to complain about. This is who James Harden is and when he had a chance to move on, he chose to stay.

Agreed. He was stupid to think Harden was going to take him to the promised land.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a time in the NBA when a championship team that had a 73 win season added an MVP. This is a hugely, gigantic, monumental advantage which the league should have blocked based solely on the extremity of it. This was no ordinary advantage you are describing, this goes way far above that.

Did the 73 win team win a championship? No.

There's already precedent for an all time great player joining a team that lost in the NBA Finals the year before. The Philadelphia 76ers, lead by Dr. J lost the 1982 NBA finals, which included two other HOF players in Maurice Cheeks and Bobby Jones. What did they do? They went out and signed Moses Malone who was a 2x MVP at the time, fresh off an MVP the previous year.

So you claiming something like this has never happened before is ridiculous and untrue.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the 73 win team win a championship? No.

There's already precedent for an all time great player joining a team that lost in the NBA Finals the year before. The Philadelphia 76ers, lead by Dr. J lost the 1982 NBA finals, which included two other HOF players in Maurice Cheeks and Bobby Jones. What did they do? They went out and signed Moses Malone who was a 2x MVP at the time, fresh off an MVP the previous year.

So you claiming something like this has never happened before is ridiculous and untrue.

Were they a 73 win team? Did they win the Championship the previous season prior to winning 73? GSW were proven Champs. If Draymond doesn’t get suspended the Warriors most likely win. Dr J wasn’t exactly in his prime like Curry was. Other teams at that time were also stacked so there really wasn’t any disparity between the 76ers and other top teams like the disparity that was created when KD joined the Warriors. If Lebron had Paul George and Kyrie then maybe you have a case but he didn’t so you don’t

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every team that has had a 73 win season added an MVP in the offseason. Didn't you know that?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team that has had a 73 win season added an MVP in the offseason. Didn't you know that?

Imagine the the 72 win Bulls adding Hakeem to their roster.....Oh Shit...Don't tell me that wouldn't be criminal.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine the the 72 win Bulls adding Hakeem to their roster.....Oh Shit...Don't tell me that wouldn't be criminal.

Well, the Bulls weren't under the salary cap so they would not have been able to.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit you're retarded. How old are you, kid?