• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trolls out in full force in 3...2...1..

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a Roseless Bulls victory, would you expect anything less?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a Miami loss here come the trolls
Back on topic....
Not really to troll, but what this pair of losses shows is how Miami really needs to have more inside.
Against Detroit out rebounded 46-34 and the inside players were the top scorers. These would have been even worse numbers, but Drummond was on the bench half the game with foul trouble.
Same story against Chicago, but worse, out rebounded 49-27 and inside players were Chicago's top scorers.
This is a bad recipe if the Heat think they are going to out duel the Pacers in the playoffs.
It is still true: size matters.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic....
Not really to troll, but what this pair of losses shows is how Miami really needs to have more inside.
Against Detroit out rebounded 46-34 and the inside players were the top scorers. These would have been even worse numbers, but Drummond was on the bench half the game with foul trouble.
Same story against Chicago, but worse, out rebounded 49-27 and inside players were Chicago's top scorers.
This is a bad recipe if the Heat think they are going to out duel the Pacers in the playoffs.

I have thought that for a while but this also backs up my statements that Bosh is pretty important. He put up a shitty performance last night and it showed.

Their style of play works much better when they have 3p shooters hitting though. They shot 27% against CHI and 32% against DET.

Ultimately they need CB to play much harder.

They could look into trading CB for a true center and then resign Beasley to SF or PF where ever LBJ isn't playing. Short term it could hurt but long term I think that would be amazing.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have thought that for a while but this also backs up my statements that Bosh is pretty important. He put up a shitty performance last night and it showed.

Their style of play works much better when they have 3p shooters hitting though. They shot 27% against CHI and 32% against DET.

Ultimately they need CB to play much harder.

They could look into trading CB for a true center and then resign Beasley to SF or PF where ever LBJ isn't playing. Short term it could hurt but long term I think that would be amazing.

Or they could simply see if Oden is able to play basketball.
Beasley has been a pleasant (except to HammerDown) surprise off the bench. I would be resistant to move him from that role as he is being so productive, giving a boost to the bench.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of lack of production from their bigs, where were Birdman and Oden?

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic....

My girlfriend says not to worry about it... :redface:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Logic I agree Beasley should come off the bench the problem is a lot of those guys are really old and 1 guy in the lineup would be nice rather than a patchwork front court.

...but he will need to continue to improve and buy into playing D and continue to get better at moving the ball on O

Birdman had personal issues and Oden is being roomed for 5 minutes a game for 1 series this year, that Miami will not have at home this year.

@hammerdown how come the multi quote doesn't work?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Something happen to Bird so he did not travel with the team and as for Oden, I highly doubt we will see him in a game until 2014

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something happen to Bird so he did not travel with the team and as for Oden, I highly doubt we will see him in a game until 2014

They should trade him to the Lakers - the Lakers love making stupid trades