• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trojanfan12's Official NCAA rant thread

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part of the thread did you actually read and are responding to? If you actually read any ot the thread, you'd know that what you posted has nothing to do with the discussion.

Your 2nd post in your own thread in which you are looking for USC to ask for a lessening of your sanctions. Didn't feel the need to re-post your rant.

I'm merely asking which ones you would like to refute?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your 2nd post in your own thread in which you are looking for USC to ask for a lessening of your sanctions. Didn't feel the need to re-post your rant.

I'm merely asking which ones you would like to refute?

No one is refuting that the Bush family received impermissible benefits. The only thing that USC has ever refuted is whether or not we knew and whether or not the sanctions fit with previous precedent.

USC has always claimed that we didn't know what the Bush family was up to. The NCAA never proved we did, which is why they said that we "should have known"!!

They tried to claim that Coach McNair knew and couldn't even get the dates right on their own "evidence"!!

They are about to lose a defamation lawsuit to McNair because of this. The judge in the case has already said that the NCAA was malicious in their investigation and sanctioning of USC.

As for lessening of the sanctions, USC has only ever asked that they be reduced to fit previous precedent for similar transgressions. In the most recent situation, we asked to get the reduction based on "progress" that PSU just got!!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I could be wrong, but I'd put my money on the NCAA lying over Haden!! The NCAA is pretty low on the credibility scale with just about everyone these days!!
Honestly in situations like this the truth usually ends up in the middle. My guess is he misinterpreted something they said or someone without authority said it was possible and he ran with it. The statical possibility of someone out right lying is pretty low because there is no real gain.

Just my two cents now continue rant with prejudice.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly in situations like this the truth usually ends up in the middle. My guess is he misinterpreted something they said or someone without authority said it was possible and he ran with it. The statical possibility of someone out right lying is pretty low because there is no real gain.

Just my two cents now continue rant with prejudice.

:lol: Hey WT, did you see the tweets that yeodonie posted on page 1 of this thread? Pretty interesting stuff, if true!!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Hey WT, did you see the tweets that yeodonie posted on page 1 of this thread? Pretty interesting stuff, if true!!
NCAA has a horrendous record with losing lawsuits. You would think someone would wise up and say "hey maybe we should change the way we operate".

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my only problem with Pat, that he was too nice and wouldn't sue. But now I have hope.