• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trojanfan12's Official NCAA rant thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is for rants against our favorite Confederacy of Dunces.........the NCAA!!

Feel free to comment on my NCAA rant (in the next post), add your own NCAA rant or both!!

Have fun and let it out!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SURGEON GENERAL WARNING!! The following is an NCAA rant!!

First of all, I'd like to say that I am beyond thrilled that the NCAA is lessening PSU's sanctions!! The NCAA had no business involving themselves in that situation. I said at the time that they had no business getting involved and they would only screw it up!!

I was right!! All that they accomplished was to trivialize child m*****ation by bringing it down to the level of $100 handshakes for student athletes!! If the NCAA was truly interested in making it right, they should remove all sanctions from PSU rather than just lessen them.

The reason that the NCAA lessened the restrictions (according to them) was because of "progress" made by PSU in integrity in their athletics department.

Which brings me to my rant!! USC Athletic Director Pat Haden spent Wednesday and Thursday of this week meeting with the NCAA and asking for a reduction on the sanctions against USC. According to Haden, the NCAA asked for more information and they would look at it and make a decision. Less that 24 hours later, they have denied USC's appeal. They also claim that they did not request any additional information.

My problem with the above is the reason they gave for PSU's reduction in sanctions. The NCAA has praised USC for it's compliance and even used USC as an example of proper compliance to other schools in the time since the sanctions were handed down, yet they do not offer USC the same opportunity for reduced sanctions that they just gave to PSU!!

When he took over as Athletic Director at USC, Pat Haden answered the calls from Trojans to sue the NCAA by saying that USC would not be suing the NCAA and that he wanted to just get through them and get this behind us!! I have agreed with him 100% on this and defended the decision not to sue to other Trojans!!

This latest NCAA ruling has me changing my mind. I now want USC to hire the meanest, shadiest, most unethical lawyers that we can find and "nuclear sue" the NCAA!! I want them to bring the NCAA to their knees and when they ask for mercy..............lop off their heads!! It is clear at this point that the NCAA is completely out of control and has no rhyme or reason to any of their rulings!! It is time for the big conferences to break away and form their own governing body and for the NCAA to go the way of the Dodo bird!!

The NCAA has become a Confederacy of Dunces and needs to be put out of our misery!!

Thus endeth my rant!! Thank you for listening!!

http://ngsforums.com/forums/index.php?action=reporttm;topic=5854.48050;msg=1475928

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know what trojanfan12, I'm wondering if our AD PH lied when he said the NZZA asked for additional info. Also, to hell with them, we have 20 coming in 2014 and we will be done. I would rather be short 5 than have the NZZA have us to our knees. Not to mention all the haters coming out of the woodwork that " USC didn't even complete their sanctions " for 5 more recruits. I say screw em!!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
080.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know what trojanfan12, I'm wondering if our AD PH lied when he said the NZZA asked for additional info. Also, to hell with them, we have 20 coming in 2014 and we will be done. I would rather be short 5 than have the NZZA have us to our knees. Not to mention all the haters coming out of the woodwork that " USC didn't even complete their sanctions " for 5 more recruits. I say screw em!!!

:agree: I could be wrong, but I'd put my money on the NCAA lying over Haden!! The NCAA is pretty low on the credibility scale with just about everyone these days!!

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I could be wrong, but I'd put my money on the NCAA lying over Haden!! The NCAA is pretty low on the credibility scale with just about everyone these days!!

No doubt. However, I haven't seen P.H. show any sign of a spine during his duration at SC, Everything is " fair minded folks" I heard that Slive & Emmert had to help Pat put his pants back on prior to him leaving the NZZA offices yesterday :L

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that Mike Garrett had these cock suckers figured out. And had he not been ousted he would of kicked Slive square in the nutt sack for all the shit that has gone on in the SEC and yet not one team was hammered like USC.

Everyone has been hatin on the man, yet I think he knew what these ass hats were up to

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. However, I haven't seen P.H. show any sign of a spine during his duration at SC, Everything is " fair minded folks" I heard that Slive & Emmert had to help Pat put his pants back on prior to him leaving the NZZA offices yesterday :L

To be fair, he's trying to clean up a mess that he didn't make. While part of me wants him to take a tougher approach, I know that he's trying to be a bit more diplomatic than Mike Garrett was. I believe that if Haden had been our AD at the time of the investigation, the sanctions would not have been nearly as harsh!!

Not because Haden would have kowtowed to the NCAA, but because he would have defended us without flipping the bird to the NCAA at the same time.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that Mike Garrett had these cock suckers figured out. And had he not been ousted he would of kicked Slive square in the nutt sack for all the shit that has gone on in the SEC and yet not one team was hammered like USC.

Everyone has been hatin on the man, yet I think he knew what these ass hats were up to

You're probably right. He is like UMs Shalala. Didn't just bend over

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it is!! Wow!!

I knew the outcome would be what it is, that would have left the NZZA wide open for McNair to ass r*pe them. That's okay, if McNair doesn't settle and goes all the way the truth will come out then, by that time PH has grown a pair and will follow with a huge lawsuit :clap:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the outcome would be what it is, that would have left the NZZA wide open for McNair to ass r*pe them. That's okay, if McNair doesn't settle and goes all the way the truth will come out then, by that time PH has grown a pair and will follow with a huge lawsuit :clap:

From all that I've heard, it looks like McNair is going to win, it's just a matter of how long the NCAA can drag it out!!

I'd love to see us sue the crap out of the NCAA!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off, no one is debating if RB parents took benefits or not. USC and RB could have taken the " Cam Newton clause", RB didn't know what ole step Dad was doing. 2nd. you have to understand that partner A & B are convicted felons. Most of the rhetoric is common language, meaning USC isn't condemned.

The NZZA quotes phone records, yet the ones in question where made a year after RB had left the team. The NZZA couldn't even get their facts right out of their despise of all thing USC

Todd McNair will get his day in court, and it will be the end of Emmert and the NZZA:yahoo:

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part of the thread did you actually read and are responding to? If you actually read any ot the thread, you'd know that what you posted has nothing to do with the discussion.

It has to do with Butt hurt, Husker fans that save USC court records could't say more. :laugh3: