• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I didn’t realize it last night but Labour got absolutely murdered. I think it’s worth asking what made Boris so electable to the same people who didn’t find May worth a vote two years ago against the same opposition.

Also worth noting that for the first time ever Northern Ireland sent more Nationalist MP’s to Westminster than Unionists. Perfect timing as they get ready to stoke that fire again with that whole needing customs to cross from NI to GB thing.

I am not so sure it was Boris being electable as it was Corbyn being really un-electable. As we saw here in 2016, it wasn't that Trump was great, just that Hillary was so unlikable. And some people just can't see through that to the big picture.

Plus there is a lot of talk about how the dreaded "rural voter" turned out this time because they are tired of Brexit dragging on and just want it over. It's like you have a doctor that lies to you and convinces you to agree to an implant in your junk. Then, after several years living with the pain you decide to just go ahead and let another doctor cut off your dick just to "get it over with". And when I say "doctor" I mean a plumber in a lab coat.

And now Scotland is going to push for independence themselves to stay in Europe. You are working on one border nightmare. How would you like a second?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I didn’t realize it last night but Labour got absolutely murdered. I think it’s worth asking what made Boris so electable to the same people who didn’t find May worth a vote two years ago against the same opposition.

Also worth noting that for the first time ever Northern Ireland sent more Nationalist MP’s to Westminster than Unionists. Perfect timing as they get ready to stoke that fire again with that whole needing customs to cross from NI to GB thing.

And obviously the Scots went nationalist party.

#Scoxit
#Ulstexit

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this hasn't been done before. Stuff like this is why people will continue to vote LPC over CPC until the cons figure out that most Canadians want this type of progress.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not so sure it was Boris being electable as it was Corbyn being really un-electable. As we saw here in 2016, it wasn't that Trump was great, just that Hillary was so unlikable. And some people just can't see through that to the big picture.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus there is a lot of talk about how the dreaded "rural voter" turned out this time because they are tired of Brexit dragging on and just want it over. It's like you have a doctor that lies to you and convinces you to agree to an implant in your junk. Then, after several years living with the pain you decide to just go ahead and let another doctor cut off your dick just to "get it over with". And when I say "doctor" I mean a plumber in a lab coat.

And now Scotland is going to push for independence themselves to stay in Europe. You are working on one border nightmare. How would you like a second?

Some of Corbyn's unelectability was his own fault, but the media did him no favors, amplifying his miscues well beyond what they deserved, and all but willfully masking his strengths. Which, come to think of it, sounds a little familiar...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of Corbyn's unelectability was his own fault, but the media did him no favors, amplifying his miscues well beyond what they deserved, and all but willfully masking his strengths. Which, come to think of it, sounds a little familiar...
I find that most of the “media was unfair” commentary seems to surround the fact they reported things Corbyn had said and done in the past. I don’t see how that isn’t fair game, especially when they were doing the same thing to Boris (ie: the “Piccaninnies” comment and other things from his newspaper days).

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is in the other room so I know she can kind of hear the tv tv not perfectly. Watching the singing of the anthems I've been hitting the "go back 10 seconds" button every 15 seconds or so. So far the anthems have being sung for about 8 minutes. Wondering how long it will take her to say something.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is in the other room so I know she can kind of hear the tv tv not perfectly. Watching the singing of the anthems I've been hitting the "go back 10 seconds" button every 15 seconds or so. So far the anthems have being sung for about 8 minutes. Wondering how long it will take her to say something.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Something poetic about a guy who runs his mouth so much now having to have it wired shut lol

ELz2GBzW4AAcJCy

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to grow brain cells and stop being entertained by this shit.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh. So Kenney's 95% of Kenney's campaign was BS. Who would have guessed that?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reads very funnily - “oh, don’t worry about that bit of extra revenue that came in, we took care of that little problem in a hurry!”

Status
Not open for further replies.