• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
78e524e41db580559bed10eeaf4d9f01.jpg

Best picture of Toni Collette that youve posted to date comeds :thumb:

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there any reports if the truck only ran him over once or did it then get put it in reverse and run him over again? Because these things matter in the whacking world.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there any reports if the truck only ran him over once or did it then get put it in reverse and run him over again? Because these things matter in the whacking world.
In my whacking world, I usually can only go for one run.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnny Carson making jokes about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump more than 25 years ago.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number of Republican defections underscores the turmoil within the Republican Conference, where senators were torn between supporting the president’s vision for border security and asserting Congress’s constitutional prerogative to dictate federal spending.

Senator Thom Tillis, Republican of North Carolina and one of the first to publicly say he would support the resolution, announced he had changed his mind just minutes before the vote. Facing a tough re-election campaign in 2020, he said that conversations with the White House and his colleagues contributed to his changed vote. He had also been warned in recent days by North Carolina conservatives that he could face a primary challenger for his stand.

So he didn't support the Constitution, but rather was worried about his job. What a total pussy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number of Republican defections underscores the turmoil within the Republican Conference, where senators were torn between supporting the president’s vision for border security and asserting Congress’s constitutional prerogative to dictate federal spending.

Senator Thom Tillis, Republican of North Carolina and one of the first to publicly say he would support the resolution, announced he had changed his mind just minutes before the vote. Facing a tough re-election campaign in 2020, he said that conversations with the White House and his colleagues contributed to his changed vote. He had also been warned in recent days by North Carolina conservatives that he could face a primary challenger for his stand.

So he didn't support the Constitution, but rather was worried about his job. What a total pussy.

So he did literally the opposite of his job.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ad made me miss the days of pining after Christian Hosoi wheels and reading Thrasher.

hosoi_rockets_re-issue.jpg

I was more into bikes, but hung out with a lot of skaters. One of my friends from back then found a nearly perfect Hosoi Hammer Head board with barely used Rockets on it in a thrift store in Arizona a few months back. 15 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.