• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you DO know that all brown people aren't radical Islamists right?

Nowhere in the OP is Islam even mentioned. He mentions BROWN PEOPLE. He did not mention victims of terror or immigrants, hence my "maybe". But he also sure as shit didn't mention radical Islamic terrorists.

The fact is that you read "brown people" and assumed he was talking about ISIS for fuck's sake. You know that Mexicans are pretty brown? Guatemalans? Cherokees? South Africans? Nepalese?

And I'm the one putting words in mouths. That's rich.
Yes, I assumed that because of the context of what the post was in reference to. Not sure why that's so hard to comprehend unless you just need to call someone racist today, which, considering I've been mistaken as "Latino" many times in the U.S. and I share a last name with a capital of a South American country that would probably fly in the face of all self-interest for me lol.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I assumed that because of the context of what the post was in reference to. Not sure why that's so hard to comprehend unless you just need to call someone racist today, which, considering I've been mistaken as "Latino" many times in the U.S. and I share a last name with a capital of a South American country that would probably fly in the face of all self-interest for me lol.

LOL, I'm not calling anyone racist but you literally said we should be afraid of brown people. That post speaks for itself. If it speaks for you as a person then that's your problem.

In no know way did I think he was referring to terrorists when he wrote about "brown people". Pretty silly if that is indeed what he meant. No it's downright insane. But maybe I'm wrong though and he was really saying that ISIS is of no concern and right wing white guys are the only people we need worry about. :thumb:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I'm not calling anyone racist but you literally said we should be afraid of brown people. That post speaks for itself. If it speaks for you as a person then that's your problem.

In no know way did I think he was referring to terrorists when he wrote about "brown people". Pretty silly if that is indeed what he meant. No it's downright insane. But maybe I'm wrong though and he was really saying that ISIS is of no concern and right wing white guys are the only people we need worry about. :thumb:
I dunno, the only brown people I know people are afraid of tend to be those of Middle Eastern/Asian descent who commit terror acts. Maybe I'm naive as to why anyone else would be afraid of them?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, the only brown people I know people are afraid of tend to be those of Middle Eastern/Asian descent who commit terror acts. Maybe I'm naive as to why anyone else would be afraid of them?

Hey.. I think you finally got the point!!!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, the brown people I was referring to are the ones Breitbart and Fox News are trying to tell us are the biggest danger. The ones our President says are all rapists, drug dealers and murderers (although some - we assume - are fine people). You know, the ones where we have to declare a national emergency to build a wall to keep them out because we sent them back and they are trying to get back in to claim their children that we put in cages. Those ones.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jtaa07f2_k0z8mg_11wohc1.png

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, the brown people I was referring to are the ones Breitbart and Fox News are trying to tell us are the biggest danger. The ones our President says are all rapists, drug dealers and murderers (although some - we assume - are fine people). You know, the ones where we have to declare a national emergency to build a wall to keep them out because we sent them back and they are trying to get back in to claim their children that we put in cages. Those ones.

You mean the ones that are statistically shown to commit fewer crimes than native-born citizens? Those ones?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for clearing that up! I assumed you were talking specifically about the Sikh terrorists who committed the Air India attack. Seemed logical.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I think all of you are 100s of posts in to showing you are not racist or prejudiced. I think it's just a misunderstanding.

But this is requisite anyway... ;)

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I think all of you are 100s of posts in to showing you are not racist or prejudiced. I think it's just a misunderstanding.

But this is requisite anyway... ;)

Thanks buddy. I appreciate that but seriously sometimes I see an albino on the street and I just get scared. So I still need to work on a few things.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks buddy. I appreciate that but seriously sometimes I see an albino on the street and I just get scared. So I still need to work on a few things.
I feel the same way about twins. That stuffs just not natural

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, I just put two and two together and just kinda threw out there that I'm kinda scared of both.

Last year my city was attacked by both a right-wing nut (I think? He couldn't get laid, that sounds like a right-wing nut) and a Muslim nut. It's not like it's groundless in either form.

Yeah that's obviously what I said and did.

:L

Status
Not open for further replies.