• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Treff's 2022 Mock Draft sure to be wrong

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes there is no one metric that is an end all be all. And almost all measurements are relevant to some degree, and most measurements are more relevant for some positions than others, and yeah, SOME scouts and GM's might not give a rip about something that others do. But we cannot sit here and say any one thing is irrelevant out of hand. If it was truly irrelevant, to everyone, they wouldn't have measured it to begin with.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I’m so sick of the Browns “having a good draft” on paper and then I see those players do little on the field. It’s kind of refreshing, I don’t like their draft so the players will probably be good. Idk kind of just sick of these experts telling us who will be good and who won’t be good. Their success rate is very low.

The Jets killed it imo so take that for what it’s worth.
Gardner is in a tier alone at CB imo. It’s difficult seeing him not being a pro bowler. Safe pick but also he has a very high ceiling.
Wilson was also a safe pick, I feel like his floor his high and he also has a higher ceiling. I think his boom/bust is lower than London’s but London is difficult to project imo.
Breece Hall was also a stud. Pissed Carter is splitting with him now though.
I think the Jets did okay, they had so many holes, everyone they picked was a fit...except Breece Hall..Zero need for him, and the pick could've been better used

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. He seemed like someone the talking heads are higher on than the general public.
Well he was non P5. Most probably just haven’t seen him play much

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Willis's case specifically the NFL network dude was asked, why the fall?

He said his conversations, suggested that perhaps the prevailing thought was that the Liberty offense was so simple that there was concern that Willis would need an extended time to learn an NFL offense.

I don't think I've heard a more "word salad" filled answer which directly translates to- they're concerned about his intelligence..what's the test they try to use to measure intellect? The wunderlik..just sayin'

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he was non P5. Most probably just haven’t seen him play much
Moore's highlights are kinda lame, too, and he played against Michigan and they totally shut him down.

Moore is a great fit on the team. The test will be to see if he plays up to his combine numbers.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Willis's case specifically the NFL network dude was asked, why the fall?

He said his conversations, suggested that perhaps the prevailing thought was that the Liberty offense was so simple that there was concern that Willis would need an extended time to learn an NFL offense.

I don't think I've heard a more "word salad" filled answer which directly translates to- they're concerned about his intelligence..what's the test they try to use to measure intellectual? The wunderlik..just sayin'
The Titans love those fast, athletic, not so smart guys. I guess we will see

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is.

There is better, more relevant stuff out there.

One could argue the entire combine is irrelevant. The “pro day” is as useless as it gets.

It is what it is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore's highlights are kinda lame, too, and he played against Michigan and they totally shut him down.

Moore is a great fit on the team. The test will be to see if he plays up to his combine numbers.
I see him as a more talented Hardman but I think his ceiling can be higher it’s just hard to anticipate how good he really can be. It helps having Patty throw to you. Good depth if anything else

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him as a more talented Hardman but I think his ceiling can be higher it’s just hard to anticipate how good he really can be. It helps having Patty throw to you. Good depth if anything else
I saw him more as a potential Christian Kirk than a Hardman. I think the other rd2 WRs taken ahead of Skyy are more boom/bust

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Skyy Moore..to point. He needs a lot of polish, but some very nice raw talents and gifts. I think Reid will find cool ways to use utilize him, and I'm somewhat excited about his potential.

That being said, because he's a Chief and there's a perceived "big assed hole" to fill, he likely will get over drafted. I personally don't think there's a 'big assed' hole..at least not one that anyone in this draft was tailor made to fill, outside of maybe one of the top 3-4..and even they would be questionable to do so. JuJu, MVS and Hardman...I cannot see Skyy Moore inserted into there right away. Not unless something was overlooked by everyone.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Skyy Moore..to point. He needs a lot of polish, but some very nice raw talents and gifts. I think Reid will find cool ways to use utilize him, and I'm somewhat excited about his potential.

That being said, because he's a Chief and there's a perceived "big assed hole" to fill, he likely will get over drafted. I personally don't think there's a 'big assed' hole..at least not one that anyone in this draft was tailor made to fill, outside of maybe one of the top 3-4..and even they would be questionable to do so. JuJu, MVS and Hardman...I cannot see Skyy Moore inserted into there right away. Not unless something was overlooked by everyone.
Chiefs do have a big hole at WR. In 2023.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him more as a potential Christian Kirk than a Hardman. I think the other rd2 WRs taken ahead of Skyy are more boom/bust
A lot of head scratchers especially Thornton. Honestly not sure what to think og Watson and Pickens, I wanted the Browns to get Pickens but he could be another James Washington

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, true, if course, they currently only have 22 players under contract for 2023...that's a lot of holes as they currently sit :)
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk of measurements and speed always takes me back to Brian Bosworth. The talking heads were making comparisons to him being better than Dick Butkus. So they asked Butkus:

Pointing to his heart he said, "They cant measure whats in here."

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk of measurements and speed always takes me back to Brian Bosworth. The talking heads were making comparisons to him being better than Dick Butkus. So they asked Butkus:

Pointing to his heart he said, "They cant measure whats in here."
They should have measured his level of anabolic steroids...woulda told em all they needed to know

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D Pierce to Houston. Well, he's certainly a viable candidate to beat out Marlon 'achillies' Mack, Sexy Rexy, and R. Freeman...but not exactly stoked about it

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Jets did okay, they had so many holes, everyone they picked was a fit...except Breece Hall..Zero need for him, and the pick could've been better used

Breece hall was the one pick I liked!!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders take Z. White. Well new coach, new GM, same stupid shit.
Jacobs, Drake, Ameer and at least one other dude already. Half the O line to rebuild because Chucky gutted it last year, half the Dline to rebuild cuz Chucky and Mayock drafted like idiots, the secondary is a joke..but yeah, let's draft more RB's.
If White is worth a squirt, he's a good stash for 23, since they declined Jacobs option.