• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trap Play

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that the trap plays are the achillies heal of this defense. Last year at SF we were gashed repeatedly by this scheme and we had done a pretty good job stopping it since then, until last week against the Rams it showed up as a weakness again, then the Bucs obviously copied what the Rams did and found huge holes too. I wonder if this has to do with the new D-linemen that we have this year vs last? Is it LB problems or ?? I know we were able to make an adjustment last year, so hopefully we will be able to make an adjustment this year too...hopefully.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and Stacy was making a killing on those one cut runs letting the Seattle D over pursue. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is with the trap runs. Obviously the defense has been stout in the second half of most games, but they're giving up a lot in the second quarter ( as somebody here already mentioned). This might have something to do with the offense not moving the ball well in the first half. Getting Okung and Breno back should help the offense stay on the field longer and maybe that leads to a less tired defense.