• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Day 3 - pads on

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is. No pass rush.

Are you picking out the positive or the negative? I almost got excited that Stafford went 9-10 in any type of football situation. Glad the excitement wore off before you ruined it.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you picking out the positive or the negative? I almost got excited that Stafford went 9-10 in any type of football situation. Glad the excitement wore off before you ruined it.

Is that a math question?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just figured I would ask first before I read it wrong.

Oh, I suppose it could mean the offensive line has morphed into a great unit, but with a rookie, a one-year vet, and a two-year vet on the interior, a little above average LT, and a damn shame at RT, I doubt it.

Or maybe it just means Ravioli is gone.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I suppose it could mean the offensive line has morphed into a great unit, but with a rookie, a one-year vet, and a two-year vet on the interior, a little above average LT, and a damn shame at RT, I doubt it.

Or maybe it just means Ravioli is gone.

I was saying this the other day. I feel the interior though young, can be very strong in the future. Just want them to prove it first.

With Dom & Sims being replaced by youth you feel it has to be a plus. Hoping it's like when Peterman was replaced.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying this the other day. I feel the interior though young, can be very strong in the future. Just want them to prove it first.

With Dom & Sims being replaced by youth you feel it has to be a plus. Hoping it's like when Peterman was replaced.

Stephen Peterman should have never been on an NFL team...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterman was weird cause he was really good for a very short window, and then awful.

By the time he actually learned how to play, he got what turned out to be a career ending foot injury, but kept trying to play on it. He couldnt hold his ground anymore never mind move anyone.