• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins Training Camp 2020

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins will bring a lot more talent to the field than last year. To me the biggest improvement on defense is at CB. Adding B Jones was huge. He will be playing opposite to one of the top CBs in the NFL. X Howard is also a shutdown corner. Playing man to man could bode well for a shortened training camp. There have been other key additions that could have a good start to the season. K Van Noy has played for years with Flores. E Obgah is a veteran and I think this year particularly favors veterans early because of less practice time.

On offense the RBs are likely the most impactful additions. M Breida has breakaway speed and J Howard is a physical back who is capable of getting tough yards between the tackles. The Fins will likely line up rookies on the oline but these men are capable of winning individual battles to create running room for the RBs. RE passing: Fitzpatrick has all of his weapons from last year. He should be able to get off to a good start even with a shortened training camp.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins will bring a lot more talent to the field than last year. To me the biggest improvement on defense is at CB. Adding B Jones was huge. He will be playing opposite to one of the top CBs in the NFL. X Howard is also a shutdown corner. Playing man to man could bode well for a shortened training camp. There have been other key additions that could have a good start to the season. K Van Noy has played for years with Flores. E Obgah is a veteran and I think this year particularly favors veterans early because of less practice time.

On offense the RBs are likely the most impactful additions. M Breida has breakaway speed and J Howard is a physical back who is capable of getting tough yards between the tackles. The Fins will likely line up rookies on the oline but these men are capable of winning individual battles to create running room for the RBs. RE passing: Fitzpatrick has all of his weapons from last year. He should be able to get off to a good start even with a shortened training camp.

25. Miami Dolphins

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping we get a few UDFA’s making the team: Donnelly, Jones, and Merritt.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were the Fins ranked last year when they beat the Pats? If the Fins win week 1 does that mean that the Pats are worse than 25th ranked?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping we get a few UDFA’s making the team: Donnelly, Jones, and Merritt.

It will be much harder for UDFA's to make the team because the Fins have a more talented roster and they are changing the preseason format. That said, guys can also make the practice squad and progress from there.

The Fins WR group could be even better than I expected. Gary Jennings Jr. has been impressive this offseason. Along with Parker, Williams, Wilson, Ford and other talent this group is underrated. Merritt is a great athlete. He will need to bring his A game to make the roster but he has a good chance.

Last edited: