• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Coming

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but it really isn't a good look for Sanchez. If they are wanting a true competition between Sanchez and Siemian then they would have Sanchez coming in with the 1's to see how he does against equal competition as that of Siemian. If Lynch steps in to that #2 spot then to me that is saying that they have seen enough of Sanchez and want to see what the Rookie can do and see if he can step into that #2 spot and be ready if Siemian is injured or stinks up the joint.
I think they have a pretty decent idea of what they got with Sanchez and Simian and their not jumping up and down excited. If Lynch performs as well as those two vs Rams vs quality competition, then they really will be confused. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have a pretty decent idea of what they got with Sanchez and Simian and their not jumping up and down excited. If Lynch performs as well as those two vs Rams vs quality competition, then they really will be confused. :)

I hope they do give Lynch the chance. If nothing else good for Lynch to see where he is and how much he needs to improve. But like you said if he goes out and plays well then man I would hate to Kubiak having to make that decision. Maybe Lynch is coming along a lot faster than expected. I like what I have seen but I also see lots of things I would love to see him get the time to work on. As @Dr Cyanide 28 pointed towards there are a lot of mechanical things that Lynch does that need some major work. I'm just worried that if we stick him out there before he gets those worked on not only will he struggle on the field but those habits will be that much harder to break.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they do give Lynch the chance. If nothing else good for Lynch to see where he is and how much he needs to improve. But like you said if he goes out and plays well then man I would hate to Kubiak having to make that decision. Maybe Lynch is coming along a lot faster than expected. I like what I have seen but I also see lots of things I would love to see him get the time to work on. As @Dr Cyanide 28 pointed towards there are a lot of mechanical things that Lynch does that need some major work. I'm just worried that if we stick him out there before he gets those worked on not only will he struggle on the field but those habits will be that much harder to break.
Yeah best Scenario would be Lynch " not " having to play this season except in clean up role. If Denver doesn't get Sanchez or Simian to run this offense with a decent amount of efficiency, Lynch will get pulverized If he is thrown in there too soon. He is not ready by any means ! Maybe if he has to come in mid-sized season or later because of injuries to the other two, he won't have the pressure that would be on him otherwise. IDK. Looks shaky right now at the QB spot.:)

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly confident Sambrailo will be placed on season-ending IR after an in-depth conversation with a member of the Broncos

Hope this is false thing. If not another wasted 2nd rounder

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly confident Sambrailo will be placed on season-ending IR after an in-depth conversation with a member of the Broncos

That would suck. Probably safe to say he is not here next year after to IR seasons.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well right now it is only expected that he will miss week 1. I think we are a little ways away from putting him on season ending IR.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well right now it is only expected that he will miss week 1. I think we are a little ways away from putting him on season ending IR.

yep that's why I said, I hope this is false. Face it this guy is fragile.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep that's why I said, I hope this is false

From what I have read he is expected to make a full recovery. My guess is even that next week he could be practicing on a limited basis and then they will give him the first week to try and get back up to full strength. Heck they might push him to return by week 1 depending on the injury to Weems.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news on the injury front for the Broncos is that Weems is expected to possibly be back even sometime this week from his head injury. My guess is they will keep him out of the game on Saturday as Schofield gets the start in his place but Kubiak spoke today that he is expecting Weems to be their week 1 starter at RG. Good for him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really like that Siemian did this. Love when the young guys respect those who came before them and seek wisdom to better themselves.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a big note of an opponent we will be facing early in the season. Looks like Vontae Davis is expected to miss the first month of the season with ligament damage in his ankle. Huge player that in the past has shut down DT. They signed Cromartie today to help lessen the blow but still will be a big blow to an already questionable defense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMarcus Ware is finally back practicing today! He only stayed for part of practice though as they do have him on a snap count kind of like they did with Talib and Miller.

Weems is obviously out so Schofield has subbed in for him at RG.

Others sitting out today are Heuerman, Graham, Talib, and Wolfe

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody will be happier to see Vontae Davis out then Demaryius Thomas.

Vontae seemed to always play his best game against us and when facing DT.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody will be happier to see Vontae Davis out then Demaryius Thomas.

Vontae seemed to always play his best game against us and when facing DT.

Colts period have given us fits. We haven't beat them since Luck arrived.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That game was nuts. I remember us being up 24-0. My wife asked if I would go fill up the vehicles with gas and figured well this is a blow out so might as well get a few bonus points with the wife before she leaves for a few days to go home. I decided to check my phone after a while to see how much we were blowing them out by and next thing I know every time I seemed to look at my phone the Colts had scored again. Got back to the house just in time to see us secure the victory but man did we try to give that one away.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime Pauly!

We nearly choked that game away, but we won. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL personnel have actually started talking now after an off season of watching Paxton Lynch and quite a few are now thinking that Paxton Lynch will emerge as the top QB of this draft class. Obviously hopefully that is true but pretty big considering 2 QB's in the top-2 picks plus then Dak looking so good for the Cowboys.