• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reporter was looking for a nugget and Harbaugh refused to oblige while killing the question - Harbaugh did just as the other 30 HC's in the league would have done with that question. That is not Harbaugh's question to answer - fluff or otherwise.

As for Baalke not giving a shit - We'll just have to agree to disagree. I think Baalke gives more than two shits what his HC does, and says to the media. The business of football is not as barbaric as the game itself.

funny-dog-pictures-goggie-gif-chomp-chomp-chomp.gif

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you think so, he has now been primed with an old T shirt of yours. He's headed your way as we speak!

I'll be up a tree when he/it arrives! I had to give you a rep on whatever that damn thing is!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case, I'll call him back. But you've been warned, sir. :madgrin:

Warning received and accepted, Sir!

Hey, what is your new avatar all about? A friend of mine on fb just changed her cover photo to the same photo.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warning received and accepted, Sir!

Hey, what is your new avatar all about? A friend of mine on fb just changed her cover photo to the same photo.

That's Dave Chapelle as Prince, classic episode.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/08/24/32-teams-in-32-days-san-francisco-49ers/

While the 49ers were one of the better run blocking teams last year, their pass protection was a glaring weakness, grading out 29th overall (-47.4). Center Jonathan Goodwin rated as second-worst among centers in pass blocking (-8.1), Adam Snyder graded out as the worst right guard in the league both in pass protection and overall, and right tackle Anthony Davis (-11.9 pass blocking) also struggled protecting the quarterback.

--

The left side of the line proved much more stable, with Mike Iupati graded as the fifth-highest left guard (+9.6) in the league and tackle Joe Staley overcoming a slow start to earn a rating of +8.8 the final seven games of the regular season.