• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did throw his hands up, but that could have been to Manningham for turning outside instead of inside. But I agree, he should have gone crazy, no matter how much that it is out of character. One day it might help.

I should clarify that I want him to put on that act. Those guys just act like spoiled brats for the benefit of the officials to let them know they are displeased with the call. Then they immediately move on to the next play and forget about the blown call. Cause you can overdo that stuff when you just don't let the blown call go and keep bitching about it minutes later. There is a right way to do that, and a wrong way.

Like how Steve Young got pissed the right way after getting benched by Seifert, and how Jeff George got pissed the wrong way after June Jones benched him in Atlanta.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read as much of your stuff as I can and I don't think you have a clear understanding of what Harbaugh and now Roman said and what is being said about their comments.

It would be nice if the story lost its momentum, perhaps we can help to facilitate that outcome? Just a thought.

I'm not writing to you.

So to whom then shall I address my response? Because it would appear some moron is posting under your handle.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should clarify that I want him to put on that act. Those guys just act like spoiled brats for the benefit of the officials to let them know they are displeased with the call. Then they immediately move on to the next play and forget about the blown call. Cause you can overdo that stuff when you just don't let the blown call go and keep bitching about it minutes later. There is a right way to do that, and a wrong way.

Like how Steve Young got pissed the right way after getting benched by Seifert, and how Jeff George got pissed the wrong way after June Jones benched him in Atlanta.

Brady gets that call for just looking at the refs in a snarly sort of way.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to whom then shall I address my response? Because it would appear some moron is posting under your handle.

You shouldn't respond if it tires you so. You shouldn't read my posts if it bothers you so. I didn't quote you or anything on the original. You should ignore it. It's not imperative that you read or respond to everything on these threads. Either way, you shouldn't call me a moron, no matter what you think about me. I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise, so I'm writing to everyone. Everyone can ignore it if they please.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roesthlisberger?

...and Peyton among a few others as well. I must admit I have at times caught myself wondering what could/would/might have been if Joe played in a dome and with the protections afforded to today's QB's.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Greg Roman on the matchup between Anthony Davis and Von Miller: “It will be great work for us.” - Inside the 49ers

You mentioned savant-like, which is high praise. Anything caught your mind as far as what you’ve seen of Alex?

“You can have a play call that’s 15 words long and if he sees it, he can just recite it. He doesn’t need to look at anything to recite it. And then let’s just say the person typing that play in made a mistake. He’ll fix it right away without even blinking. I’ve yet to see that from anybody. That’s just a quick snippet of his understanding of things and how quickly he’ll pick something up. If I sit there and study something for hours on end, I’ll pick it up too. But the first time out, he’s pretty sharp.”

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ginn still among 49ers' starting receiver options

After sitting out the offseason program with the same knee injury that kept him out of the NFC Championship, Ginn said he believes he has been given a fair chance during training camp to contribute as a wideout.

"Yeah, especially coming off the injury and not being able to be in OTAs and the different little spotlights that you'd be able to showcase yourself," Ginn said. "And come in as an older guy in camp, and everybody has been able to show what they have, and still be considered as a starter or in that elite group is a blessing."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm looking out for everybody. Here is your Giorgio Tavecchio tidbit for the day:

Harbaugh’s engine stalls on Manning-related questions; tabs Kaepernick as No. 2 QB (for now) | 49ers Hot Read

Rookie kicker Giorgio Tavecchio, a Campolindo High and Cal product, earned praise for his ability to study under David Akers, who set the league’s scoring record last season.

“He has gleaned so much on the subtleties of kicking and the details from a true professional, one of the best to every play that position,” Harbaugh said. “He’s taken advantage of it. He’s done what he should be doing. He’s been in David’s hip pocket, asking questions. He’s been a sponge in that regard. He’s grown exponentially.”

:)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers – Niner Insider Blog – SFGate.com Patrick Willis and NaVorro Bowman are tight off the field

What makes NaVorro Bowman and Patrick Willis so good as inside linebackers is their ability to play together. They’ve gotten to the point where they will even switch positions so the opposing offense can’t get a consistent read on what the 49ers defense is doing.

They are also close off the field, with Bowman asking Willis to be the god father to Bowman’s twins when they were born this off-season.