• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to figure out how to condense

Gibson
Fournette
Mike Davis
James robinson
Dj moore
Aj brown
Chark
Mixon
Hurst

packaging some for some stability. Just not sure what to package and shoot for.

This. Gurley I think is gonna be in a timeshare. He’ll get enough work in that offense though to be value likely if he doesn’t wear down or hill doesn’t take over..

I take it, no luck on that Hopkins/Metcalf/Ridley approach?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to figure out how to condense

Gibson
Fournette
Mike Davis
James robinson
Dj moore
Aj brown
Chark
Mixon
Hurst

packaging some for some stability. Just not sure what to package and shoot for.

This. Gurley I think is gonna be in a timeshare. He’ll get enough work in that offense though to be value likely if he doesn’t wear down or hill doesn’t take over..
I have had many teams end up like this one and will probably have a couple this year. Great depth, but no real studs. Every week, you are beating yourself up over who to start because it doesn't feel right to sit one of these guys, but you have too many to start them all.

I would look at the guy who has CMac and see what you can do with Mike Davis and someone. Or maybe flip the script and see what he will come off of CMac for. Maybe look at some of the other injured guys who should be back soon... Michael Thomas, Devonte Adams, etc. Feel them out. You never know how desperate someone is until you talk to them.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry might be an easy sit now. Like my deals even more!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are we feeling about Julio? I thinking of trying to put him in a package with Chubb and something else possibly to entice Kamara’s owner away. I am really trying to find a week in week out game changer and I’m a little worried Julio may be starting to decline

8 team PPR.

My team:
QB: Ryan
RB: Chubb, J. Robinson, L. Bell (IR), Gaskin, Gibson, Swift
WR: Julio, Golladay, Tyler Boyd, Diggs, TY, Landry, Marquise Brown
TE: Ertz

Their team:
QB: Brady
RB: Kamara, Gurley, J. White, Brenda, Hines
WR: M. Evans, Thirlen, A. Robinson, Green, Lamb, D. Johnson, S. Miller
TE: Waller

thinking something like I get: Kamara, Green

he gets Chubb, Julio, and maybe Gaskin?

Basically, I’m upgrading his WR. I feel I’ve got good depth there and in an 8 team league I can find WR on waivers too, but I’m upgrading to a week in and out cheat code at RB. What do you guys think?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had many teams end up like this one and will probably have a couple this year. Great depth, but no real studs. Every week, you are beating yourself up over who to start because it doesn't feel right to sit one of these guys, but you have too many to start them all.

I would look at the guy who has CMac and see what you can do with Mike Davis and someone. Or maybe flip the script and see what he will come off of CMac for. Maybe look at some of the other injured guys who should be back soon... Michael Thomas, Devonte Adams, etc. Feel them out. You never know how desperate someone is until you talk to them.
Good thoughts

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are we feeling about Julio? I thinking of trying to put him in a package with Chubb and something else possibly to entice Kamara’s owner away. I am really trying to find a week in week out game changer and I’m a little worried Julio may be starting to decline

8 team PPR.

My team:

Their team:

Basically, I’m upgrading his WR. I feel I’ve got good depth there and in an 8 team league I can find WR on waivers too, but I’m upgrading to a week in and out cheat code at RB. What do you guys think?
@SteelersPride ?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8 team PPR.

My team:

Their team:

He's pretty bleak behind Kamara. If I were him, I'm not interested in upgrading my WR4, at the sake of a RB1 downgrade (little as it is).

Is Kamara your objective here? Or is it general, and you just started with this team?

I think you're better off checking out teams that would need Julio.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pretty bleak behind Kamara. If I were him, I'm not interested in upgrading my WR4, at the sake of a RB1 downgrade (little as it is).

Is Kamara your objective here? Or is it general, and you just started with this team?

I think you're better off checking out teams that would need Julio.

Not Kamara specifically. Just trying to find a way to make my team stronger and I’m a little bullish on Julio so I was debating whether to dangle him while locking in a top 5 RB1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Kamara specifically. Just trying to find a way to make my team stronger and I’m a little bullish on Julio so I was debating whether to dangle him while locking in a top 5 RB1
Thing is, he’s hurt and was a mid round 2 player to begin with. So
Your asking someone to hope he comes back healthy and wait for it, while downgrading At rb while giving you , one of the best pieces in the game

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, he’s hurt and was a mid round 2 player to begin with. So
Your asking someone to hope he comes back healthy and wait for it, while downgrading At rb while giving you , one of the best pieces in the game

I probably need to stick with him and hope he comes back with a big game, then make a move. Where would you try to strengthen my team?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably need to stick with him and hope he comes back with a big game, then make a move. Where would you try to strengthen my team?
You’re really thin at rb for an 8 teamer. And you have two high end wr2s really. I’d be trying to target some upside guys in trades.

jeudy, crowder, aj brown if you’re a believe, obj, fuller/cooks, , Alshon, deebo. Not fancy, but you don’t have the ammo to make a big move, you need to get lucky.

pick up Damien Harris.

Brian hill, Hyde, monitor the jets with Perine.

Take some shots on already injured guys like @femurov suggestef like cmac, Thomas , etc....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re really thin at rb for an 8 teamer. And you have two high end wr2s really. I’d be trying to target some upside guys in trades.

jeudy, crowder, aj brown if you’re a believe, obj, fuller/cooks, , Alshon, deebo. Not fancy, but you don’t have the ammo to make a big move, you need to get lucky.

pick up Damien Harris.

Brian hill, Hyde, monitor the jets with Perine.

Take some shots on already injured guys like @femurov suggestef like cmac, Thomas , etc....
Michael Thomas is an interesting one. Guy who owns him doesn’t have many holes. What do you think?
468DC57E-9725-4064-97A1-340451539381.jpg

Attachments

• 5B935128-A1E8-48D1-B9B4-DC835394E930.jpg
    5B935128-A1E8-48D1-B9B4-DC835394E930.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 4

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Thomas is an interesting one. Guy who owns him doesn’t have many holes. What do you think?
View attachment 254549
That dude is going to win the league if he stays remotely healthy. A TE would be the only thing I would consider if I were approached about a trade and I would be shooting for Kittle or Kelce. Ertz may be enough, though. Especially since Goedert is out for a bit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes.... ThTs what I think of when I think of an 8 man roster. He’s loaded. The only play I can think of is tight end. I have ertz whose underperformed. Goedert is going on IR. Play that up and offer something else with it. Ertz alone won’t get it done....

I mean see if he bites on ertz and diggs or something

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in an 8 man league.... Thomas, cook, sanders, ekeler, Jones, were all round 1 high round 2 guys...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes.... ThTs what I think of when I think of an 8 man roster. He’s loaded. The only play I can think of is tight end. I have ertz whose underperformed. Goedert is going on IR. Play that up and offer something else with it. Ertz alone won’t get it done....

I mean see if he bites on ertz and diggs or something

Yeah. He took a girl in the league to the cleaners. It’s a work league and it’s not real competitive so unless something is clearly shady pretty much anything is going through.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4F9C147E-F94D-451A-960D-1C87B47C2366.jpg95929F2B-3BD9-432F-8031-55665AA16A2A.jpg

Here is McCaffreys owner. They just accepted a Mike Davis for Montgomery trade. Hasn’t gone through yet.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t mind it. He locks up Carolinas backfield