• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to find a way to improve my team. Think the obvious thing is landing a WR. Moore, AROB, AJB all havent done diddly........

My Rb's have underperformed too..........

But I thought maybe I could package 1 rb and 1 wr for an upgrade at wr or at RB.........

Who would you package together, and what kinda player would u target.........

1601090792690.png

Fournette and DJ Moore or AROb? Or another guy like henry? i dunno

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to find a way to improve my team. Think the obvious thing is landing a WR. Moore, AROB, AJB all havent done diddly........

But I thought maybe I could package 1 rb and 1 wr for an upgrade at wr or at RB.........

View attachment 254236

i would sit this week... let the fournette value skyrocket...

If i was to trade a player it would be Mixon... i think he is really good... but he will never have the right game script... and that offensive line is just so bad that he will have trouble finding holes all season...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 254236

Kind of early to draw conclusions about players. In PPR Ridley is at the top of the charts , but do you expect him to stay there? Probably not for the season. Who would you like to trade for?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of early to draw conclusions about players. In PPR Ridley is at the top of the charts , but do you expect him to stay there? Probably not for the season. Who would you like to trade for?

disagree about ridley... Julio looks like he may be declining fast... and that offense is just too good with the worst defense in NFL history(milkian exaggeration)....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disagree about ridley... Julio looks like he may be declining fast... and that offense is just too good with the worst defense in NFL history(milkian exaggeration)....
Hope your right traded CEH for Ridley, Carson , People and a 2021 first in the off season, but feel he’s more of a streak player.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would sit this week... let the fournette value skyrocket...

If i was to trade a player it would be Mixon... i think he is really good... but he will never have the right game script... and that offensive line is just so bad that he will have trouble finding holes all season...
I agree on fournette. Also on mixon. man i was so high on him, thought the line would be better, and they could open him up with a new qb, and all the weapons.....ugh took him round 1 alot.
not tops, but up there, yeah, they're gonna throw so much. I dunno...like my one buddy wants a rb and has metcalf, ridley, hopkins........

Then theres teams I see with guys like AJ green, or diontae johnson who could be had, but.......am i really upgrading.

Im not sure who to target in a trade. or like a handful of wide receivers to target
hes banged up........
Hope your right traded CEH for Ridley, Carson , People and a 2021 first in the off season, but feel he’s more of a streak player.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.like my one buddy wants a rb and has metcalf, ridley, hopkins...
Prefect, nice WRs and needs a RB. Start a conversation see if he likes the RBs your willing to move and then which WR he's willing to move.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prefect, nice WRs and needs a RB. Start a conversation see if he likes the RBs your willing to move and then which WR he's willing to move.....
he initiated, wanted fournette.......then rightfully so, said i tink my wr's are pefroming too high for a straigh up deal, i said i could package a wr in......but i dunno where to go there, or if its worth it......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he initiated, wanted fournette.......then rightfully so, said i tink my wr's are pefroming too high for a straigh up deal, i said i could package a wr in......but i dunno where to go there, or if its worth it......
Well sometimes that is the problem. Got to know what your willing to trade to begin with ,otherwise your just spinning your wheels to no purpose. You agree that a straight up trade of Fournette for one on his WRs isn't fair value. Start with offering to throw in Harry and balance it with one of his players of lesser value.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sometimes that is the problem. Got to know what your willing to trade to begin with ,otherwise your just spinning your wheels to no purpose. You agree that a straight up trade of Fournette for one on his WRs isn't fair value. Start with offering to throw in Harry and balance it with one of his players of lesser value.
i almost wonder if i should say, henry for dhop. Even though i drafted hennry over dHOp

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a) I think your semi over reacting about Mixon. Chargers are tough, then he played on Thursday.
b) when you drafted, I said I liked your team, but don't like ARob and Moore... so I don't think you're wrong in that you need WR help.
c) but Brown is hurt, so lumping him in with ARob is unjust... and Chark just missed a game, been okay otherwise. And Moore did just go 8-120.

You're in great position. Fournette and Arob for Hopkins is a no brainer if you can get that done.
Ridley and Metcalf, while not no brainers, I would absolutely do as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a) I think your semi over reacting about Mixon. Chargers are tough, then he played on Thursday.
b) when you drafted, I said I liked your team, but don't like ARob and Moore... so I don't think you're wrong in that you need WR help.
c) but Brown is hurt, so lumping him in with ARob is unjust... and Chark just missed a game, been okay otherwise. And Moore did just go 8-120.

You're in great position. Fournette and Arob for Hopkins is a no brainer if you can get that done.
Ridley and Metcalf, while not no brainers, I would absolutely do as well.
Thank you! Crappy thing is I’m no ajb believer I’m also with @averagejoe his knee is fishy

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm advising patience.. You have a team of mostly proven producers, who just aren't going yet. You do a rash deal now for someone on a heater, you could just be digging deeper

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm advising patience.. You have a team of mostly proven producers, who just aren't going yet. You do a rash deal now for someone on a heater, you could just be digging deeper
I’m 0-2! Second least scored!
Happy Hour Reaction GIF

I did offer arob and fournette for hopkins. I’m ok with that.
I’ll pull it befor kickoff as a tease doubt he accepts.
What I need is arob to ball vs the falcons.... and Leonard to have at least a more involved game...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm done with Odell in my main league.

Just traded him and Gibson for Mixon.

Now I have a Mixon vs Gurley debate every week... with Hunt poking his nose in there too.

I'll be looking for more trades, of course, but I think I may have made a nice deal here... despite Mixon's struggles so far.

Mixon vs Jags
Gurley at Packers

Just might be the right week for a Mixon breakout.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm done with Odell in my main league.

Just traded him and Gibson for Mixon.

Now I have a Mixon vs Gurley debate every week... with Hunt poking his nose in there too.

I'll be looking for more trades, of course, but I think I may have made a nice deal here... despite Mixon's struggles so far.

Mixon vs Jags
Gurley at Packers

Just might be the right week for a Mixon breakout.
I think Gurley is no longer great but the Packers cant stop the run right now. Hopefully we get Clark back soon.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to figure out how to condense

Gibson
Fournette
Mike Davis
James robinson
Dj moore
Aj brown
Chark
Mixon
Hurst

packaging some for some stability. Just not sure what to package and shoot for.

I think Gurley is no longer great but the Packers cant stop the run right now. Hopefully we get Clark back soon.
This. Gurley I think is gonna be in a timeshare. He’ll get enough work in that offense though to be value likely if he doesn’t wear down or hill doesn’t take over..

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe I just created an overthinking headache.... haha.
Just noticed that Henry has the Steelers this week.

On another note... I just made another deal. Replacing Odell.

Sent Freeman and Hockensen and got Kupp back. (Dobbins was his RB2, and has Cowboys TE)