• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Jonathan Taylor? A couple weeks ago, experts were saying to go out and buy him, but his value has tanked. Anyone optimistic he'll turn it around?
he can. But hes had such a drop over the past 4 weeks, and been thrown out of the game plan two weeks in a row, i wanna see it first. His hype and dobbins i found to be out of control. He lucked out with mack getting hurt, and he hasnt stepped up

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he can. But hes had such a drop over the past 4 weeks, and been thrown out of the game plan two weeks in a row, i wanna see it first. His hype and dobbins i found to be out of control. He lucked out with mack getting hurt, and he hasnt stepped up

I thought that the rookie RB's would be the ones who would have an easier time becoming fantasy stars this season instead of the rookie QB's, but it seems like it's been the opposite.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that the rookie RB's would be the ones who would have an easier time becoming fantasy stars this season instead of the rookie QB's, but it seems like it's been the opposite.
i didnt love any of the rookie RB situations. CEH being the exception but only when williams opted out.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking really hard about making a push here for CMac. Curious to see if I can put something together. Her team is in a bad way for a RB right now.

Her Team:
QB: Murray, Goff
RB: CMac, Taylor, Henderson
WR: Adams, Parker, Anderson, Crowder, Slayton
TE: Kelce, Henry

My Team:
QB: Herbert
RB: Chubb, Robinson, Conner, Davis, Edmonds, CEH
WR: Julio, Allen, Boyd, Higgins, Claypool, Lockett, Golladay
TE: Engram

Robinson is RB4 or 5 on the season but has a thought playoff schedule. Thinking something like Robinson, Conner, Higgins, for CMac and Kelce? Add Lockett?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking really hard about making a push here for CMac. Curious to see if I can put something together. Her team is in a bad way for a RB right now.

Her Team:
QB: Murray, Goff
RB: CMac, Taylor, Henderson
WR: Adams, Parker, Anderson, Crowder, Slayton
TE: Kelce, Henry

My Team:
QB: Herbert
RB: Chubb, Robinson, Conner, Davis, Edmonds, CEH
WR: Julio, Allen, Boyd, Higgins, Claypool, Lockett, Golladay
TE: Engram

Robinson is RB4 or 5 on the season but has a thought playoff schedule. Thinking something like Robinson, Conner, Higgins, for CMac and Kelce? Add Lockett?
I personally wouldnt buy a guy whose been hurt, and didnt even make it through the next game without getting hurt......id be concerned.......and the CMAC owner isnt gonna give much of a discounts........could pay off, could blo
w up.

id honestly instantly decline if i saw that offer, cmac has risks but you get the two best players.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally wouldnt buy a guy whose been hurt, and didnt even make it through the next game without getting hurt......id be concerned.......and the CMAC owner isnt gonna give much of a discounts........could pay off, could blo
w up.

id honestly instantly decline if i saw that offer, cmac has risks but you get the two best players.

@SteelersPride

You see a deal for Kelce here? Something like Lockett, Davis, and...???

Davis secures the Carolina Backfield. Not sure why she dropped him. I thought about goigg be after Adam’s.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride

Davis secures the Carolina Backfield. Not sure why she dropped him. I thought about goigg be after Adam’s.
also shows you how much they value davis, so adding them in as a + piece doenst do you much good. kelce is a monster and such and advantage a that position. he has 50 more ppr points than the #2 tight end. 60+ over the rest of the top 5...........

He would be the #2 wr if he was a wr in ppr.........

so your not just trading for kelce, your trading for a massive advantage this year, even more than in years past......you're gonna have to pony up imho........You can try and see if she has any interest in CEH, just based on draft value and offere CEH and locket, but id decline that super quick personally.......

IM thinking your're gonna need to offer up conner or robinson + a lockett

@TKOSpikes @femurov @HaroldSeattle you guys are good at formulating trades, any thoughts.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also shows you how much they value davis, so adding them in as a + piece doenst do you much good. kelce is a monster and such and advantage a that position. he has 50 more ppr points than the #2 tight end. 60+ over the rest of the top 5...........

He would be the #2 wr if he was a wr in ppr.........

so your not just trading for kelce, your trading for a massive advantage this year, even more than in years past......you're gonna have to pony up imho........You can try and see if she has any interest in CEH, just based on draft value and offere CEH and locket, but id decline that super quick personally.......

IM thinking your're gonna need to offer up conner or robinson + a lockett

@TKOSpikes @femurov @HaroldSeattle you guys are good at formulating trades, any thoughts.

Im thinking she might realize the error of her ways with Davis but I’d probably also need to add a RB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking she might realize the error of her ways with Davis but I’d probably also need to add a RB.
but again, its not like cmac is on IR, beyond this week, its CMACS's backfield pending further injury or new news........and davis gets relegated to nothing more than a handcuff. I dangled mike davis to the CMAC owner in a multiple leagues and they didnt bite, it bit them......and i wasnt going huge........i dunno.......i personally would want to cuff him. But im not paying top dollar for a handcuff though

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but again, its not like cmac is on IR, beyond this week, its CMACS's backfield pending further injury or new news........and davis gets relegated to nothing more than a handcuff. I dangled mike davis to the CMAC owner in a multiple leagues and they didnt bite, it bit them......and i wasnt going huge........i dunno.......i personally would want to cuff him. But im not paying top dollar for a handcuff though

Yeah, I thought about going after Hunt. I’d like to find a good offer to trade Lockett away. Guy is a huge boom or bust player.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride

yup... any WR and Davis in fact.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not if I was the Kelce owner... but he can try.

that's why I said any WR

I was thinking something like Lockett, Davis, and maybe CEH? Lockett, Davis, and Higgins?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking something like Lockett, Davis, and maybe CEH? Lockett, Davis, and Higgins?
you can try, but your kinda throwing junk for a Ferrari , CEH has been awful the past few........yourre asking someone to take a bench player, a struggling and declining first round pick......and an erratic WR for the far and away top TE, and really one of the top wr/rb/TE/flex options in the game........you can always try.......but would you accept that

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR. You start 2 WR's, 2 RB's, and there is one FLEX spot. I have 6 WR's (A. Rob, Ridley, Boyd, Fulgham, and AB) and 6 RB's (Kamara, Hunt, Swift, Dobbins, Murray, Mostert). I'm thinking of making an offer for Jonathan Taylor. Who would you offer for him?