• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR. You start 2 WR's, 2 RB's, and there is one FLEX spot. I have 6 WR's (A. Rob, Ridley, Boyd, Fulgham, and AB) and 6 RB's (Kamara, Hunt, Swift, Dobbins, Murray, Mostert). I'm thinking of making an offer for Jonathan Taylor. Who would you offer for him?
May I ask why? He’s been on a major downward trajectory. I guess buy low? But not what u wanna see right now... he’s being take and out performed. I’d aim higher. Ur loaded at wr. You can spare one.
You only list 5 wr but take one of
Your top 4 and pair them with hunt and grab a better rb. Or try

TheYou could still start 2 of arob/fulgham/Boyd/Ridley.

start Kamara and your traded for rb

and flex whoever it’s a strong flex

trade arob. You don’t like him anyways!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May I ask why? He’s been on a major downward trajectory. I guess buy low? But not what u wanna see right now... he’s being take and out performed. I’d aim higher. Ur loaded at wr. You can spare one.

I forgot to list Jalen Reagor. Yeah, good point ,that Taylor has not been producing. I thought he actually looked good last night. He dragged a defender to fight for a first down and he ran over one on another play. It's just that Nyheim Hines was the hot hand.

Yeah, I'll see if I can create a Hunt and WR package.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just sent an offer of A. Rob and Hunt for Miles Sanders. I doubt this will be accepted, though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just sent an offer of A. Rob and Hunt for Miles Sanders. I doubt this will be accepted, though.
Aim elsewhere. Sanders ha been hurt. Unless you think he’s gonna dominate and stay healthy...you may as well kee hunt.

he wasn’t killin pre injury. And hasn’t played a snap yet. WhT if they scale useage?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aim elsewhere. Sanders ha been hurt. Unless you think he’s gonna dominate and stay healthy...you may as well kee hunt.

he wasn’t killin pre injury. And hasn’t played a snap yet. WhT if they scale useage?

What do you think of CEH? Is he worth giving up one of my WR's?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think of CEH? Is he worth giving up one of my WR's?
No. What are you aiming for?
Ceh and Taylor have ranked as of late and have massively dropping worth. Aside from pre season hype, and hope are you thinking they turn around into studs? Because your options right now are producing better...

sanders could be a nice get. I’m a fan, he should be involved heavily. But it’s a risk too, especially for what your’re offering. He’s been out for a while. And he’s kinda fragile. You have no ide his workload ...

find someone who has more rb than wr or desperately needs a wr. Check their roster

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. What are you aiming for?
Ceh and Taylor have ranked as of late and have massively dropping worth. Aside from pre season hype, and hope are you thinking they turn around into studs? Because your options right now are producing better...

sanders could be a nice get. I’m a fan, he should be involved heavily. But it’s a risk too, especially for what your’re offering. He’s been out for a while. And he’s kinda fragile. You have no ide his workload ...

My dream is Sanders, but you bring up good points. I traded for him in 2 other leagues. If I can get him in this league, I'll have him in all 3 leagues. I gave up Lamar for him in one league. In the other league, I traded away Wentz and Hopkins for Herbert and Sanders. I feel like I just don't have the capital in this league to make it work.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dream is Sanders, but you bring up good points. I traded for him in 2 other leagues. If I can get him in this league, I'll have him in all 3 leagues. I gave up Lamar for him in one league. In the other league, I traded away Wentz and Hopkins for Herbert and Sanders. I feel like I just don't have the capital in this league to make it work.
Man I wouldn’t of given up Hopkins for a qb......no chance....

but if sanders is your guy go get him. It may work out. Just emphasizing the u knows there..... if your making tht move, your altering your depth mightily. So make sure your’re confident. You have a few roster. You can afford to overpay yo ensure you get that upgrade. Sometimes you hve that luxury. I think you do here. But don’t overpay for something YOU aren’t positive about. It’s you’re team , don’t listen to me!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I wouldn’t of given up Hopkins for a qb......no chance....

but if sanders is your guy go get him. It may work out. Just emphasizing the u knows there..... if your making tht move, your altering your depth mightily. So make sure your’re confident. You have a few roster. You can afford to overpay yo ensure you get that upgrade. Sometimes you hve that luxury. I think you do here. But don’t overpay for something YOU aren’t positive about. It’s you’re team , don’t listen to me!

Yeah, maybe I overpaid for Herbert and Sanders in that one league by giving Wentz and Hopkins. It's a full PPR, too, while my other 2 leagues are half-PPR. I'm banking on Sanders being super productive, and you could be right, that maybe Philly will reduce his work load.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to make a playoff run trade here. Henry would make my RB room unbelievable.

Thinking something like Robinson, CEH, and Lockett for Henry and Godwin or Shepard? Thoughts?

Attachments

• B1AC8698-E89F-462A-ABC5-948FAE233C61.png
    B1AC8698-E89F-462A-ABC5-948FAE233C61.png
    376.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 7D8AEDB7-D52A-4317-BC8C-2EB1A27430F2.png
    7D8AEDB7-D52A-4317-BC8C-2EB1A27430F2.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 3

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to make a playoff run trade here. Henry would make my RB room unbelievable.

Thinking something like Robinson, CEH, and Lockett for Henry and Godwin or Shepard? Thoughts?

you can try... if I'm the Henry owner, I turn that down.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have my sights set on a stud RB to help down the stretch and am considering Robinson as a key piece. My league is a dynasty league, though, so I don't know how much that changes things. Not sure if yours is dynasty or how your potential trade partner is doing as far as buying or selling. My targets should all consider selling and I have a lot of draft picks to play with in my situation.