• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a bit of smoke in credible NBA circles that the Kings are looking to move Fox, Bagley, and Hield by the deadline. Belief at least one, if not all, will be moved.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a bit of smoke in credible NBA circles that the Kings are looking to move Fox, Bagley, and Hield by the deadline. Belief at least one, if not all, will be moved.

The dream of moving Westbrook by the deadline LIVES!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Fox play I don't think he is as valuable as I thought in the past. Haliburton definitely has more potential so not shocked by the rumors. A very good defender but he can be inconsistent and his track record isn't good at the end of games. That doesn't mean he can't be a really good fit for some team and play a big role.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you missed it but we have traded away Ingram, Randle, Ball, Kuzma, and KCP. Just to mention some of the players we have traded.

Oh, and Ingram and Randle have turned into really good players. Ball is a good PG and Kuz is averaging 25.8ppg, 10rpg, and 3.1apg over his last 9 games. THT could develop into a really good scorer. He started out his season on fire.

Not trading THT for Reddish, despite him being a good player.

You did.

It got you a title.

And all of those guys are on crappy teams because “good players” get you nowhere unless paired with superstars.

Lonzo is on a very good team as the 4th best player.

Lakers would be the Pelicans if they kept all those guys.

Saying you wouldn’t trade THT for a player like Reddish is insanity. Reddish is better today and has a much higher ceiling.

Like not even close.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are not going to trade Westbrook for Wall because their contracts are nearly identical. Although many people have presented the same idea. Granted, Wall can shoot way better than Westbrook these days but the Lakers have already stated they will not do that trade because of the contracts. Also, Wall is getting up in years as well.

Pelinka, I believed has learned his lesson, (I think) and he is slowing moving old garbage out for younger, defensive-minded players like the very ones he traded away to get in this shit-show in the first place.

I don’t know.

Wall doesn’t shoot very well either.

He is pretty similar to Russ except not as good, more injured and also more likely to cause locker room drama.

I actually think that would be a pretty significant downgrade.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know.

Wall doesn’t shoot very well either.

He is pretty similar to Russ except not as good, more injured and also more likely to cause locker room drama.

I actually think that would be a pretty significant downgrade.

The contracts can easily be traded has to be the only reason Wall and Westbrook are even mentioned as a trade possibility. I don't see the Lakers trading Westbrook for what would basically be a lesser version of Westbrook.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The contracts can easily be traded has to be the only reason Wall and Westbrook are even mentioned as a trade possibility. I don't see the Lakers trading Westbrook for what would basically be a lesser version of Westbrook.

I get that, I just don’t understand why anyone might think Wall would be a good option for the Lakers.

He isn’t a good player anymore. Inefficient stat stiffer with a horrible contract and maybe a bad attitude.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering how bad fox been this year, now is the time