• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline 2020

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overvaluing Kuzma wasn't what stopped the trade.

The Knicks wanting Danny Green AND Kuzma was what stopped the trade.

that makes sense.

I love Danny green.

but they chose him over other assets in the ad trade too. That was a big mistake.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that makes sense.

I love Danny green.

but they chose him over other assets in the ad trade too. That was a big mistake.

Not really. They gave up Ingram, Ball and Hart. Ingram and Ball struggled playing next to Lebron, Kuzma didn't.

Plus, the Pels weren't going to give up AD unless both Ingram and Ball were included. For the Lakers, that meant keeping either Hart or Kuzma and Kuz is the better player.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... but please don't confuse the meaning of my reply either... It doesn't mean that the Bucks don't count the Heat as being a threat... I believe they are counting on them as being the more capable team among all other East contenders and think that it will be them in the ECF against the Bucks.

They do of course think that they have a better team capable to overcome the Heat and that's why they decided to stay put and use the resources during the draft night and the off-season so that can be on an even better position for the next season.

I’d probably, at this point, be way more concerned about the team that beat you last year.
Raptors, imo, are the real story in the EC so far.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. They gave up Ingram, Ball and Hart. Ingram and Ball struggled playing next to Lebron, Kuzma didn't.

Plus, the Pels weren't going to give up AD unless both Ingram and Ball were included. For the Lakers, that meant keeping either Hart or Kuzma and Kuz is the better player.

hart is the better player.

He’s had the better bpm and vorp each of the 3 seasons

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he without question is.

Points per game:

Kuzma: 16.4

Hart: 8.6

Rebounds per game:

Kuzma: 5.6

Hart: 4.6

Assists per game:

Kuzma: 1.9

Hart: 1.4

Field Goal Percentage:

Kuzma: 45%

Hart: 43%

3 point Percentage:

Kuzma: 33.4%

Hart: 35.8%

Free Throw Percentage:

Kuzma: 73%

Hart: 71.4%

Win Shares:

Kuzma: 8.2

Hart: 7.7

Kuzma has averaged twice as many points and is slightly better in every other statistical category except 3 point percentage.

I saw every minute of every game they played with the Lakers. Kuzma is better. He also has more upside.

Bald Bull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought that the Pistons would trade D-Rose for some draft picks.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

Heard an interesting rumor/bit of speculation on the radio today.

Apparently, if Harkless wants to go to a contender, the Knicks are willing to buy him out.

They were suggesting that he'd be a great fit for the Lakers.
He would be.

Nice Combo forward who plays defense.

Haven't seen anything on his buyout yet and looks like the Reggie Jackson rumours are false.

The Bucks got Marvin Williams.

You guys should look at Evan Turner too.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be.

Nice Combo forward who plays defense.

Haven't seen anything on his buyout yet and looks like the Reggie Jackson rumours are false.

You guys should look at Evan Turner too.

Agree. The focus seems to be on Collison, which is good because Rondo isn't getting it done as the 2nd unit PG. I know the Lakers had targeted him in the off-season before he decided to retire as well.

But, they need to shore up their perimeter defense too, especially if they want to get past the Clips. So getting someone like Harkless would really help.

Would love to see them get both if they can.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pat Riley did it again. He pulled off the unthinkable, and the Miami Heat just went from a fringe opponent in the Eastern Conference to a much more formidable contender this season. Riley, of course, traded Justise Winslow, Dion Waiters, and James Johnson to Memphis for Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder, and Solomon Hill. More important, the team has positioned itself as a huge player in the 2021 free-agency period, when Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo will be up for grabs.

Riley once again proved he's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Things might not always work out the way the Heat planned, but there is always a plan.

@WiggyRuss
#losthisfastball
#offended

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean Kuzma is without question? Hart is a bench player and Kuzma has much more upside

the numbers don’t lie.

far better bpm and vorp.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d probably, at this point, be way more concerned about the team that beat you last year.
Raptors, imo, are the real story in the EC so far.
Actually I believe that who ever wins the East this season, will have a tougher opponent to beat in the ECF than later in the finals.

In any case, the Bucks feel confident and watch the Heat more than they do the Raps that follow their concerns. It probably is because Poelstra is kind of "defense maniac" and quite inventive on pulling new and unexpected cards out of his sleeve...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I believe that who ever wins the East this season, will have a tougher opponent to beat in the ECF than later in the finals.

In any case, the Bucks feel confident and watch the Heat more than they do the Raps that follow their concerns. It probably is because Poelstra is kind of "defense maniac" and quite inventive on pulling new and unexpected cards out of his sleeve...

Gotta love Poelstra!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Milwaukee waived Dragan Bender.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be.

Excellent addition to the Bucks roster... An experienced big SF/PF wing who is a capable defender and good 3pt shooter, is the only (and last) addition the Bucks would ever need.

I guess, like it happened with Christian Wood a season before, it is really a "camouflaged trade" where the Bucks will waive Sterling Brown and the Hornets will add him, but it can be that D.J. Wilson will buy out the remaining of his contract and will sign for this and the next season with the Hornets.

The Hornets have a role for either player... Perhaps more so for Wilson.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck... it's Bender the Hornets were asking for!

I was afraid that it would have been the Hornets requirement in order to release Williams!

I guess the bastards took advantage of our immediate need for a big wing to add for the playoffs and have blackmailed us to succeed and steal our most valuable asset!

Fuck!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3