• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough loss

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 82 yards per game is still good for 5th in the league and whether you personally want to count Wilson's yards or not, they do count on the stat sheet and they've been crucial yards in a lot of situations. The "deaf guy", as you call him, has a name... it is Derrick Coleman. I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you used his name instead of calling him "the deaf guy". I'd like to see Lynch get into the endzone more too, but I'd like to see anybody on the offense get into the endzone more. The point is... the rushing attack is way better than "average" and isn't the problem on offense, nor is it "exposing" the passing game. The passing game is exposing itself.

its great when we rush the ball only to kick a field goal because this offense cant execute when we get to the opponents side of the field, marshawn lynch breaks out for these 10,15,20 yard runs when we are on our own 30 or 40 yard line and have a bunch of space to work with but as soon as we cross over to the opponents side our run game slows down. maybe someone should tell the handicap guy wearing the #40 jersey to stop using sign language to communicate with RW on the run play and giving away our plan to the other team, maybe thats why we can never audible into a pitch because he might not hear the change and go the opposite direction or something. marshawn was avg 100 yards a game last season and 5 yards a carry last season. by this time last season he had 2 100 yard games and 1 98 yard game

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss? You guys don't have any idea what a tough loss is. Please. You lost one stinking game. Just get your crap back together again and go out and kick ass like you've been doing. I don't want to hear any more Seattle guys crying about a "tough loss" again.

Any loss is a tough loss and yes we can complain if our OC sucked at play calling, again. Losing to the Falcons in the last 30 seconds is a tough loss. Sorry that your season is going down the crapper, but if I want to complain that my OC is being a moron, by god I will.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its great when we rush the ball only to kick a field goal because this offense cant execute when we get to the opponents side of the field, marshawn lynch breaks out for these 10,15,20 yard runs when we are on our own 30 or 40 yard line and have a bunch of space to work with but as soon as we cross over to the opponents side our run game slows down. maybe someone should tell the handicap guy wearing the #40 jersey to stop using sign language to communicate with RW on the run play and giving away our plan to the other team, maybe thats why we can never audible into a pitch because he might not hear the change and go the opposite direction or something. marshawn was avg 100 yards a game last season and 5 yards a carry last season. by this time last season he had 2 100 yard games and 1 98 yard game

Handicapped people don't like being defined by their handicap. If you're going to insist on continuing to do so with Coleman, I think we're done here.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. I was listening to a sports talk show on AM 1090 and they said that Russell Wilson was under duress on 22 of his 42 pass attempts, which is more than half, of course.

That's way too much duress. If Wilson didn't have the ability to escape the pocket and escape would-be tacklers both inside and outside the pocket, we'd be screwed. Even with that escapability, he's still taken way too many shots. Unger, Giacomini and Okung can't come back soon enough. Hopefully Unger is back this week so it's one less area that Wilson has to worry about getting pressured from.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's way too much duress. If Wilson didn't have the ability to escape the pocket and escape would-be tacklers both inside and outside the pocket, we'd be screwed. Even with that escapability, he's still taken way too many shots. Unger, Giacomini and Okung can't come back soon enough. Hopefully Unger is back this week so it's one less area that Wilson has to worry about getting pressured from.

Unger and Breno Giacomini should both be back this week I think. Okung was put on IR so I think he's out a minimum of 8 weeks (or is it games?) which would bring him back in late November? Actually when you look at what the back-ups did in the last two games vs two stout defenses and teams with players like Mathis, Cushing, and JJ. Watt, I'd say they did pretty decent.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unger and Breno Giacomini should both be back this week I think. Okung was put on IR so I think he's out a minimum of 8 weeks (or is it games?) which would bring him back in late November? Actually when you look at what the back-ups did in the last two games vs two stout defenses and teams with players like Mathis, Cushing, and JJ. Watt, I'd say they did pretty decent.

OMG I hope so.... Giacomini is a beast and Unger will help stable things down... Back-ups have held there own having to face to good teams on the road but there is no doubt we need our O-line back intact.... I"m tired of watching Wilson run for his life back there... It's really hurting us right now..

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not going to bash them because they're doing the best they can under the circumstances, but Wilson's mobility is the only thing that kept what you describe as "pretty decent" from being a lot worse. Getting Unger and Giacomini back this week would be a big upgrade.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Sherman pick 6 put doubts in the Texan players mind about Schaub. The Niners pick 6 to open the game killed any hope they had. Regardless of the Niners or Seahawks taking advantage, Schaub was the one ultimately responsible for his teams loses and ultimate defeated attitude.

Niners O-line neutralized the Texans upfront ... I knew the Niners would control the line of scrimmage allot better than we did vs the Texans... For obvious reasons... Good win for you guy's...