• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough loss

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-1 was my best optimistic prediction with the tough start we've had ... I'll take that with 3 -10AM road games... That last INT by Russ was ok because it was 4th and 15... HE had no choice but to huck it up.. Game was over otherwise so at least give it a shot... I'm happy starting 4-1 and I'm confident we haven't seen the best of this team yet....

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing loss for sure and it also showed that this team is no where near perfect or dominant as we thought. It's good for us and we can start fixing these problems.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming back home for Tennessee then Arizona and St Louis on the road and Bucs at home. All four very winnable games

8-1 or 7-2 coming out of that stretch would be nice

Then a tough stretch against 3 potential playoff teams Falcons, Saints, 49ers and vikings squished inbetween. I would be happy with 2-2 during that stretch. So 10-3 or 9-4

Then Giants on the road and two VERY winnable games at home against Zona and St Louis. I say we have to finish the season 3-0. Which gives us 13-3 or 12-4

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was tough. A fun game to watch and we played very well for an early east coast game. They never came out flat at all which was nice to see. Indy is just very good so there is no shame in losing a close game like this. I'm stoked about our record right now and with some winnable games coming up there is still a ton of pressure on the Niners to try and keep up.

Go Hawks.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston could help us out and dispatch the whiners. That would take some of the sting out of the loss.

You always hate to lose, but when it's special teams and refs making the difference it is extra frustrating.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost by 6 points. A healthy O-line and a healthy Zach Miller probably would have been the difference.
Frustrating loss but nothing to be ashamed of. We still haven't been beat by more than a TD in well over a year.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont give me this "well its ok we are 4-1" garbage, we should all be well and pissed off at this loss. The refs fucked us and Bevell fucked us sloppy seconds.

This should leave every one of us with a very bad taste in our mouth.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston could help us out and dispatch the whiners. That would take some of the sting out of the loss.

You always hate to lose, but when it's special teams and refs making the difference it is extra frustrating.

They could, but I have a feeling the Giners beat them pretty easily. I could see Houston laying an egg tonight.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont give me this "well its ok we are 4-1" garbage, we should all be well and pissed off at this loss. The refs fucked us and Bevell fucked us sloppy seconds.

I understand what you're saying. They made a lot of mistakes and should have been able to win this despite the injuries. I am extremely frustrated with that loss. But, 4-1 is nothing to scoff at. Just trying to look on the bright side. Nothing you can do about the loss now.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The ones with the very bad taste in their mouths will be the Hawks Defense. Yes the Refs also added to that bad taste by not calling it "both ways" today but this should get those guys pissed off. The Jacksonville game and Houston ( both wins by the Hawks ) the Defense was playing sub par. Maybe this gets them focused again and playing with more fire and heart. 28 points should win games 100% of the time for this team, not counting that we had 2 100 yard rushers. The Defense aided by the refs looked bad today over all. To many 3rd downs converted and to many yards. Now do not get me wrong the defense played ok but they did not play big when they needed to. Something this team has done many times. This Defense should never have to settle for "OK" performance.

Now after saying that, the fact that We have Okung, Unger, Miller and Giacomini missing off the offense hurt and we need at the very least two of those guys back next week. I always hated bye weeks early in the season but i tell you what. This is the one time i wish we had one early lol. All in all though this team is better than Indy and the play today only proved that to me even though it was a loss. Many times a year the best team in any said game doesn't always win. it's why they play the game. Any given Sunday.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck guys !!! hope to see you in the super bowl game .

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost by 6 points. A healthy O-line and a healthy Zach Miller probably would have been the difference.
Frustrating loss but nothing to be ashamed of. We still haven't been beat by more than a TD in well over a year.

O-line is the biggest weakness right now in pass protection... THERE not doing a very good job in that area and it's understandable when it's pretty much our best 3 guy's out ... I"m hoping they come back healthy down the stretch...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me I have a bad taste ... But 4-1 is a dam solid start considering our injuries and schedule.. Texans and Colts back to back is no easy task ... Both are solid teams... We need to get our pass protection back it's critical...

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-line is the biggest weakness right now in pass protection... THERE not doing a very good job in that area and it's understandable when it's pretty much our best 3 guy's out ... I"m hoping they come back healthy down the stretch...

Biggest disappointment today is not the O-Line but obviously the defense. Both Wilson and Lynch had 102 yard rushing. An offense that put up 28 points should win a lot of the times if the team's defense is considered "elite."

Overall, I do agree that the biggest weakness is the O-Line and hopefully we can get that fixed soon.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are all pissed off, I know I am! However, we are 4-1 and the next 4 games SHOULD be all wins. I see us as 9-1 or 8-2 going into the bye based on our schedule.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are all pissed off, I know I am! However, we are 4-1 and the next 4 games SHOULD be all wins. I see us as 9-1 or 8-2 going into the bye based on our schedule.

expect more crooked officiating to negate any SHOULD BE wins. That combined with Bevell and his league worst play calling, I cant assume any game is a win.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone on the other boards talking about how good the Colts are. Not going to go comment on it because I feel like I would be pissing on their parade. I feel like this is a game the Seahawks should have dominated but really gave away, won't even start about the refs.

The Seahawks offense moved the ball with ease yet stalled after crossing the Colts 30. The Seahawks settled for field goals on 5 of 7 drives inside the 30, you have to take advantage of those opportunities.

The Seahawks defense got stops on first and second down yet allowed the Colts to convert on 7 out of 12 3rd downs you're not going to win many games like that.

The Colts did not impress me whatsoever but the Seahawks impressed me with their ability to not do anything when it mattered.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well in my opinion i dont mind losing to an AFC team because were never gonna play them again for who knows how many years. now when we face the falcons and they are in the playoff hunt and lose to them that would be a bigger problem, or losing on the road to the 49ers. basically any team that we will possibly face in the playoffs would be a worse loss than this.

lastly what someone else mentioned already and i agree our remaining schedule is very much in our favor assuming we dominate the rams and cardinals (which from last year isnt a guarentee they for whatever reason show up against us) beat the titans, bucs, vikings, giants there should be no reason why we cant finish the season 12-4 or 13-3

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating was poor but you can't blame the loss on that. The Seahawks played poorly on 3rd down on both sides of the ball and did not take advantage of trips inside the Colts 30.

The Seahawks made it inside the Colts 30 yard line 7 times. Scoring 2 touchdowns, 4 field goals and gave up one block.