• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top QBs In 2015

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone please give the Flacco fanboy some attention.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone please give the Flacco fanboy some attention.
I'm flattered i truly am...it's hard to watch the QB with the playoff record in and off the road in the last 5 years be ignored. Far too kind.

Playoff Qbs

1)Flacco
2)Flacco
3)Flacco

Best playoff road warrior QB of all -time at 29. Amazing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Dameshek's List:
Tier One
1. Aaron Rodgers
Tier Two
2. Ben Roethlisberger
3. Tom Brady
4. Andrew Luck
5. Russell Wilson
6. Drew Brees
7. Cam Newton
8. Phillip Rivers
Tier Unclear
9. Peyton Manning
Tier Three
10. Eli Manning
(followed by Romo, Flacco, Ryan, & A. Smith in Tier 3)

I'll have what he's smoking.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^whats wrong with his list? Besides Flacco not being #1 on it I agree.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at what Golden Tate did last year and wonder how Russell Wilson can be rated higher than Stafford. One year with Stafford and Tate looked like a superstar.

I agree, right now Rodgers is #1 and if I needed a QB for the future Luck would be #2, just for next season Peyton is #2. Brees & Eli have a little left in the tank but Big Ben would be #3 if I needed a QB just for next year not named Manning.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady
Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Luck
Eli
Bradford

Don't care about the rest.

You can laugh at the 6th, but the top 5 are spot on.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm flattered i truly am...it's hard to watch the QB with the playoff record in and off the road in the last 5 years be ignored. Far too kind.

Playoff Qbs

1)Flacco
2)Flacco
3)Flacco

Best playoff road warrior QB of all -time at 29. Amazing.

To me the playoffs become all that more about the team than just having a great quarterback. A great quarterback can get you to the playoffs but to actually win in the playoffs you need a great team and even a little bit of luck. Flacco in the playoffs other than his run to the Super Bowl year really has been a pretty average quarterback stats wise. I mean he won a playoff game with a quarterback rating of 10. Can you really tell me that he was the reason or even any part of the reason they won that game? He had 34 yards total passing and threw an interception. To me they won that game despite his ability as a quarterback. I mean before the Super Bowl run he had only 8 touchdowns to 8 interceptions in the playoffs. Not exactly the numbers that scream this guy is huge in the playoffs. Yet at that point he had a winning record in the playoffs. Again how much can you actually say "This guy was huge for us come playoff time." Now yes your Super Bowl run have to give it to the guy he really stepped up his game. It isn't the first time though somebody has all of a sudden had one magical playoff run.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at what Golden Tate did last year and wonder how Russell Wilson can be rated higher than Stafford. One year with Stafford and Tate looked like a superstar.

I agree, right now Rodgers is #1 and if I needed a QB for the future Luck would be #2, just for next season Peyton is #2. Brees & Eli have a little left in the tank but Big Ben would be #3 if I needed a QB just for next year not named Manning.
You seriously can't figure out why Tate had better stats in Detroit other than.... well.... it must be the QB??

The better question is how can you possibly rate Stafford above RW when one has the most wins of any QB in his first 3 years, already been to 2 SBs, and the other guy has zero playoff success in twice as many seasons?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady
Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Luck
Eli
Bradford

Don't care about the rest.

You can laugh at the 6th, but the top 5 are spot on.

Laughable is starting the list without Rodgers.
Laughable is Eli in the top 5.

I don't think I need to mention Brokeford.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously can't figure out why Tate had better stats in Detroit other than.... well.... it must be the QB??

The better question is how can you possibly rate Stafford above RW when one has the most wins of any QB in his first 3 years, already been to 2 SBs, and the other guy has zero playoff success in twice as many seasons?

Well Stafford was taken 1st overall so he went to a team with pretty much 0 talent other than Calvin. So that has to be part of the equation of going to a completely bottom of the barrel team having to rebuild. Throw in more then being put on the shoulders of Stafford compared to that of Wilson. I'm almost certain Wilson or at least the Seahawks had the fewest pass attempts in the league this past year. Wilson and the team can lean upon Lynch if needed to win those close games at the end. Stafford is still expected to pass in those situations.
Another part of that would be when Stafford came into the league the Lions had the worst defense in the entire league. Hard to win as a rookie when so much more is demanded of you. He finally had a top-10 defense for the first time in his career and they went to the playoffs.

Now I would say on the flip side of this Tate's stats were going to go up just by the shear number of attempts he was going to get with the Lions compared to the Seahawks. They run two very different systems.

Now understand I'm not saying Stafford should be above Wilson cause Wilson does plenty to help his team win but to only look at SB's and playoff success as your determining factor then it is missing the bigger picture. It takes a whole team to truly compete in this league. There have only been maybe 3-4 QB's in the entire league that can carry their teams to the playoffs every year even if the team around them is mediocre. Hard to get into that group.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Stafford was taken 1st overall so he went to a team with pretty much 0 talent other than Calvin. So that has to be part of the equation of going to a completely bottom of the barrel team having to rebuild. Throw in more then being put on the shoulders of Stafford compared to that of Wilson. I'm almost certain Wilson or at least the Seahawks had the fewest pass attempts in the league this past year. Wilson and the team can lean upon Lynch if needed to win those close games at the end. Stafford is still expected to pass in those situations.
Another part of that would be when Stafford came into the league the Lions had the worst defense in the entire league. Hard to win as a rookie when so much more is demanded of you. He finally had a top-10 defense for the first time in his career and they went to the playoffs.

Now I would say on the flip side of this Tate's stats were going to go up just by the shear number of attempts he was going to get with the Lions compared to the Seahawks. They run two very different systems.

Now understand I'm not saying Stafford should be above Wilson cause Wilson does plenty to help his team win but to only look at SB's and playoff success as your determining factor then it is missing the bigger picture. It takes a whole team to truly compete in this league. There have only been maybe 3-4 QB's in the entire league that can carry their teams to the playoffs every year even if the team around them is mediocre. Hard to get into that group.
Pretty much the point of what I was getting at.

The only thing Stafford has done better than Wilson so far is pass for more yards, which of course is because he passes a TON....probaby because the Lions are frequently behind.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the point of what I was getting at.

The only thing Stafford has done better than Wilson so far is pass for more yards, which of course is because he passes a TON....probaby because the Lions are frequently behind.

Well that and touchdown passes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers #1. Only guy close is Peyton if 100%, but he probably never will be. So, then comes Luck. After that grab a hat and throw 5 or so names in it and it'll be a different guy each year like always...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that and touchdown passes.
RW has thrown more TDs than Stafford over the last 3 years, despite about 750 fewer attempts.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your coach went around QB's and all you got was Tebow!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went from a run-first offense to a pass-first offense

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well one team lets their QB throw and one team doesn't let their QB throw. And ironically the team that doesn't let their QB throw chose to let him throw an interception to lose the Super Bowl.

lol Seahawks fans are adorable.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughable is starting the list without Rodgers.
Laughable is Eli in the top 5.

Laughable is you not watching the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl but still posting on a football message board. Laughable is you not realizing that Eli is in Rodgers offensive system now and that he destroyed it in that system the last 6 games of the season once the offense got going in it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the playoffs become all that more about the team than just having a great quarterback. A great quarterback can get you to the playoffs but to actually win in the playoffs you need a great team and even a little bit of luck. Flacco in the playoffs other than his run to the Super Bowl year really has been a pretty average quarterback stats wise. I mean he won a playoff game with a quarterback rating of 10. Can you really tell me that he was the reason or even any part of the reason they won that game? He had 34 yards total passing and threw an interception. To me they won that game despite his ability as a quarterback. I mean before the Super Bowl run he had only 8 touchdowns to 8 interceptions in the playoffs. Not exactly the numbers that scream this guy is huge in the playoffs. Yet at that point he had a winning record in the playoffs. Again how much can you actually say "This guy was huge for us come playoff time." Now yes your Super Bowl run have to give it to the guy he really stepped up his game. It isn't the first time though somebody has all of a sudden had one magical playoff run.

This is completely skewed by the fact that he had so many playoff games as a rookie and 2nd year player. Most QBs don't have any (let alone 5) playoffs games worth of stats on their playoff stat line from their rookie and sophomore seasons in the league. Since 2010, he has actually been well above average (including losses where he performed extremely well).