• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 League Pass teams

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I get to watch the Warriors locally, I won't include them on my list. Who would you choose as your top 5 league pass teams to watch this year:

1) Timberwolves - KAT, Lavine, Rubio, Dunn, Wiggins, etc. Sign me up.
2) Sixers - Really interested to see their talent finally hit the court. Simmons, Embiid, Saric, Okafor, Noel. Wait do they have any guards?
3) Rockets - Harden in a D'Antoni system? It's gonna be crazy. A three point shooting team, with a coach that wants to play a ridiculously fast pace? They may score 120 a game, but give up 130.
4) Celtics - I'm a big fan of Brad Stevens, but now he gets a legit all-star big to pair with his current all-star Thomas. They still have a nice young core to compete.
5) Pacers - With a huge turnover in their squad I think they have a chance to be a top 2 seed. The Raptors are still good, but PG-13, pairing with Teague, Thad Young and an improved Myles Turner, could be really dangerous. They'll be fun to watch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get to see all the teams with my League Pass but if I had to chose 5 it would be (not including the Lakers)

TWolves
Knicks
Bulls
Sixers
Warriors

Warriors for obvious reasons but the Knicks, Bulls and Sixers because they've gone through some pretty big changes

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U only need 2 teams to watch because the rest of the NBA is pointless. GS and Cavs. I will play this game though.
1)GS
2)Cavs
No need for other teams but just in case:
3)Spurs
4)Boston
5)Minn
6)Philly
7)Bulls

sleeper team if you want is Spurs in the West and I guess Boston in the East. Just a team to watch and see how they mesh would be the Bulls. Young team to watch West: Minn East: Philly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U only need 2 teams to watch because the rest of the NBA is pointless. GS and Cavs. I will play this game though.
1)GS
2)Cavs
No need for other teams but just in case:
3)Spurs
4)Boston
5)Minn
6)Philly
7)Bulls

sleeper team if you want is Spurs in the West and I guess Boston in the East. Just a team to watch and see how they mesh would be the Bulls. Young team to watch West: Minn East: Philly.

You do realize the best league pass teams doesn't have to be the best teams in the league?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway my top 5 league pass teams off the top of my head would be the following:

1) GSW
2) LAC
3) Portland
4) Minnesota
5) OKC

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway my top 5 league pass teams off the top of my head would be the following:

1) GSW
2) LAC
3) Portland
4) Minnesota
5) OKC

huh, Clippers. really...?

imo might not be all that good a year for them, but that's just my opinion...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it ever?

lol hey just sayin'. not necessarily dogging the Clips, but Doc imo is so overrated it's almost hilarious. and it ain't like CP3 is getting any younger...

I just have a feeling their window is closing a bit, but we'll see...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol hey just sayin'. not necessarily dogging the Clips, but Doc imo is so overrated it's almost hilarious. and it ain't like CP3 is getting any younger...

I like their roster. Honestly with the Curry injury and GSW playing much worse than the regular season, I really think if CP3 & Blake doesn't go down in that game in Portland that they're in the WCF against OKC

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're the equivalent of a sprinter qualifying for the Olympics only to trip on their shoelaces during the final heat!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the best league pass teams doesn't have to be the best teams in the league?
yes that is why I put Minn and Philly. LOL pay attention buddy. Also if you didnt get the whole thing its Pointless to watch the NBA. We all know who will be in the Finals. GS vs Cavs. why watch until playoffs or Conference Finals.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes that is why I put Minn and Philly. LOL pay attention buddy. Also if you didnt get the whole thing its Pointless to watch the NBA. We all know who will be in the Finals. GS vs Cavs. why watch until playoffs or Conference Finals.

I don't think you should watch the NBA at all

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you should watch the NBA at all
Im not going to watch much this year. Not interested. I will watch the Bulls and see how this team plays together but the rest of the NBA I wont be too interested in. Dont get me wrong I will watch the Big games(GS vs Cavs, GS vs Spurs) that are on TV if I have nothing to do but I usually watch 1 basketball game a day during the season(5 or 6 days a week). This year I wont be doing that.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to watch much this year. Not interested. I will watch the Bulls and see how this team plays together but the rest of the NBA I wont be too interested in. Dont get me wrong I will watch the Big games(GS vs Cavs, GS vs Spurs) that are on TV if I have nothing to do but I usually watch 1 basketball game a day during the season(5 or 6 days a week). This year I wont be doing that.

If you're not interested in the NBA because of how you view the outcome of the season will be, there's an easier solution: Don't watch the playoffs. The regular season, both the Cavs and Warriors won't really have much on the line, meaning that they'll take lighter loads during games and will lose their fair share of games. The intrigue will mostly come from the daily matchups between two dynamic, evenly matched teams. So if your interest is in watching parity, the Cavs and Warriors would absolutely not be on your league pass rankings.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not interested in the NBA because of how you view the outcome of the season will be, there's an easier solution: Don't watch the playoffs. The regular season, both the Cavs and Warriors won't really have much on the line, meaning that they'll take lighter loads during games and will lose their fair share of games. The intrigue will mostly come from the daily matchups between two dynamic, evenly matched teams. So if your interest is in watching parity, the Cavs and Warriors would absolutely not be on your league pass rankings.
Makes no sense but k. I was trying to make a point that why spend your money. Only 2 teams matter in the NBA(most of their games will be on TV). I also said I will play this game and then posted who I would if you are interested in the season and season pass.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no sense but k. I was trying to make a point that why spend your money. Only 2 teams matter in the NBA(most of their games will be on TV). I also said I will play this game and then posted who I would if you are interested in the season and season pass.

Understood. I understand we're on two different level of fandom's of the game of basketball. Nothing wrong with either, I just love watching basketball in general, as evidence by my years of watching the Warriors when they were absolutely god awful.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood. I understand we're on two different level of fandom's of the game of basketball. Nothing wrong with either, I just love watching basketball in general, as evidence by my years of watching the Warriors when they were absolutely god awful.
I do to, That is why I said I usually at least 1 game a night and on the weekends if Free I watch 2 or 3 games that day. As a fan Im just getting sick of these players and how they join to form super teams. Its pathetic and hope the NBA changes. All others sports are up to par with competitive seasons. NBA is a joke. Its so easy to pick. Look I will pay attention and watch my team. I will always be interested in my team. NBA is just falling off my map for me. Its not fun to watch. I mean even the playoffs are boring now. Thank god for the epic come back by the Cavs because we almost had another boring Finals.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs
Warriors
Pacers
Knicks
Thunder

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all going to regret not having the Pistons on your list, and I get to watch them for "free".:lol:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both my favorite teams (Pacers and Nuggets) qualify as League Pass teams since I live closest to Chicago, so I'll just go ahead and mention three others -

Jazz
Thunder
Pistons