• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Programs of the BCS Era

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you offer nothing but excuses, he offers a ton of data. What are we to think?

I have a an idea boxlunch how about you post something of substance? you have done nothing but nut swing all over Gator. I'm almost embarrassed for you, it's like your Gator's ass gasket

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Socal, why do you do it, These casual fans don't even realize that USC plays 9 ICG a year while the SEC plays 8, of course there is a greater opportunity to play more teams with a winning record, while the PAC is guaranteed to have 6 more loses. stop arguing with a rock

You ARE as dumb as a rock. It also guarantees 6 WINS for the "cream" of the PAC.

boxedlunch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a an idea boxlunch how about you post something of substance? you have done nothing but nut swing all over Gator. I'm almost embarrassed for you, it's like your Gator's ass gasket

All I'm asking of you it to back up what your big mouth can't do. You said you were posting data and you can't. We both know why.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ARE as dumb as a rock. It also guarantees 6 WINS for the "cream" of the PAC.

Here I will post it again.
USC has to play Pac schedule and plays Notre Dame every year.
Tell me about the teams Florida *****chooses ( notice this word? Find out it's definition) to fill out the rest of the schedule. Tell me about 14 years of two to three Toledos and Charleston Southerns, Northern Michigan, Eastern Texas while USC plays the Hawaiis the Fresno States the Virginias the Syracuse, The Boston Colleges . You know teams that might possibly be good enough to give you a game. How many times were these teams played at their home? How many times were these teams even mediocre ? How many of these layups were the second to the last game when most teams are playing conference or rival games? How much easier is it to play three of these and the one or two down teams every conference has and then just play the top teams in your conference. How good would have USC been if instead of playing Fresno State and Boston College ( one game at home and one on the road)and instead played South west college of North Idaho and Southern Grand Rapid Bible College ( only at home) right before every big game. l

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I will post it again.
Tell me about the teams Florida *****chooses ( notice this word? Find out it's definition) to fill out the rest of the schedule. Tell me about 14 years of two to three Toledos and Charleston Southerns, Northern Michigan, Eastern Texas while USC plays the Hawaiis the Fresno States the Virginias the Syracuse, The Boston Colleges . You know teams that might possibly be good enough to give you a game. How many times were these teams played at their home? How many times were these teams even mediocre ? How many of these layups were the second to the last game when most teams are playing conference or rival games? How much easier is it to play three of these and the one or two down teams every conference has and then just play the top teams in your conference. How good would have USC been if instead of playing Fresno State and Boston College ( one game at home and one on the road)and instead played South west college of North Idaho and Southern Grand Rapid Bible College ( only at home) right before every big game. l
Hey dont fuck with Toledo.

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And a potential of 14 wins for the SEC with no losses,

Hopefully with your Fla education you can solve this little math problem 14 X 4 = what. 12 X 3 = what

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm asking of you it to back up what your big mouth can't do. You said you were posting data and you can't. We both know why.[/QUOTE

And I said that fla is 24 & 24 against OOC BCS opponents since 1998, prove me wrong and then tell me what USC's record is during that same period

boxedlunch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm asking of you it to back up what your big mouth can't do. You said you were posting data and you can't. We both know why.[/QUOTE

And I said that fla is 24 & 24 against OOC BCS opponents since 1998, prove me wrong and then tell me what USC's record is during that same period

"Prove" you wrong. Prove yourself right. You can't do it because you're not.

Dumb, jerk, won't back up what you say, and can't get your numbers right. :L

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gator, I know how you love all things AP maybe you can tell us who the NC is in 2003

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep throwing in "ranked opponents" " loser teams"
How many of those "ranked" teams were teams you had to play because they were either conference games or in state rival game?
AND just why in the HELL should that matter? Does it somehow make them worse teams because they happen to be in our conference or our state? NO!!! Try a better excuse.

That's YOUR problem. Get a better conference AND a better OOC opponent!

Tell me about the teams Florida chooses to fill out the rest of the schedule.
Now you're catching on. Those teams ARE NOT the bulk of UF's schedule - that is reservered for Top 25 teams. Unlike USC which the RANKED teams are the after-thought.

Tell me about 14 years of two to three Toledos and Charleston Southerns, Northern Michigan, Eastern Texas while USC plays the Hawaiis the Fresno States the Virginias the Syracuse, The Boston Colleges . You know teams that might possibly be good enough to give you a game. How many times were these teams played at their home? How many times were these teams even mediocre ? How many of these layups were the second to the last game when most teams are playing conference or rival games?
Now you're grasping at straws. Your complaint is now with WHEN UF schedules games? You're going to complain because UF knows how to setup a schedule better than USC? OK. What ever!

How much easier is it to play three of these and the one or two down teams every conference has and then just play the top teams in your conference.
As opposed to just playing the bottom 4 in conference teams and the bottom end of another BCS conference like USC does? Dude, you CAN'T escape the FACT that over the BCS era USC has played 205 teams and 96 DID NOT END THE YEAR WITH A WINNING RECORD!!!!! That 46.8% of your schedule that is against sucky teams!!! Sugar coat that turd all you want before you swallow it!

How good would have USC been if instead of playing Fresno State and Boston College and instead played South west college of North Idaho and Southern Grand Rapid Bible College right before every big game.
OH, you mean instead of playing Fresno State and BC what if USC had scheduled 12 in-conference games?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a potential of 14 wins for the SEC with no losses,

Hopefully with your Fla education you can solve this little math problem 14 X 4 = what. 12 X 3 = what

:think:

I know at least one Pac team that played four ooc games. Looks like your math is incorrect

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND just why in the HELL should that matter? Does it somehow make them worse teams because they happen to be in our conference or our state? NO!!! Try a better excuse.

That's YOUR problem. Get a better conference AND a better OOC opponent!

Now you're catching on. Those teams ARE NOT the bulk of UF's schedule - that is reservered for Top 25 teams. Unlike USC which the RANKED teams are the after-thought.

Now you're grasping at straws. Your complaint is now with WHEN UF schedules games? You're going to complain because UF knows how to setup a schedule better than USC? OK. What ever!

As opposed to just playing the bottom 4 in conference teams and the bottom end of another BCS conference like USC does? Dude, you CAN'T escape the FACT that over the BCS era USC has played 205 teams and 96 DID NOT END THE YEAR WITH A WINNING RECORD!!!!! That 46.8% of your schedule that is against sucky teams!!! Sugar coat that turd all you want before you swallow it!

OH, you mean instead of playing Fresno State and BC what if USC had scheduled 12 in-conference games?

Congrats on playing Toledo 2013
Congrats on playing Georgia Southern 2013
Congrats on playing Bowling green 2012
Congrats on playing Louisiana Lafayette 2012
Congrats on playing Jacksonville state 2012

That is how you build your record , that is how Florida "knows how to make a schedule" ( you play them only at home). Those are the "winning record teams" you beat in the past two years. Now multiply that by 14.5 and change the names every year to schools like North Texas and Eastern Michigan or Middle Tennessee . That really shows what a good team you are.

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on playing Toledo 2013
Congrats on playing Georgia Southern 2013
Congrats on playing Bowling green 2012
Congrats on playing Louisiana Lafayette 2012
Congrats on playing Jacksonville state 2012

That is how you build your record , that is how Florida "knows how to make a schedule" ( you play them only at home). Those are the "winning record teams" you beat in the past two years. Now multiply that by 14.5 and change the names every year to schools like North Texas and Eastern Michigan or Middle Tennessee . That really shows what a good team you are.

BTW Fla lost the Georgia Southern in 2013, a FCS program by rights:laugh3:

Again, a 500% team against OOC BCS opponents since 1998