• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 Running Backs

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for having my back. Well done.
apparently Breed isn't nearly as good of a troll as you...:noidea:Also seems to have a little of this nasty trait some call objectivity

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for having my back. Well done.

Heh. Its a discussion about the best RBs/where RBs grade out in the NFL, homey, not a rumble. And imo Jones belongs nowhere near the top tier or the 2nd tier for that matter. In the the 20 games he''s been a Redskin, He's had 3 very good to great games as a RB. In thiose games he had 117, 122 and 135 yards. averaging 5.3, 6,4 and 8.4 ypc and scored 4 rushing TDs.

In his 17 other games. He's averaged over 4 yards a carry or better 3 times, has 3 TDs and his high yardage-wise is 65 yards. He's a shitty blocker, particularly for his size and runs like he weighs 185 not 235. His vision is not great, he tries to bounce things outside or rely on speed to much. He's fumbled in pile ups, in space and w/o a defender touching the ball and his running invites injury/getting beat up more than he should. As evidenced again by him being unable to play today or practice last week.

Its my sincere hope that Rob Kelly's performance today, which was solid, not great. relagates Jones to the bench for consecutive weeks. Jones had more than ample opportunity to take control and become the main RB in the offense. At least imo, I'm ready to see what someone else can do with an opportunity. If nothing else, maybe with the time of the bench he'll come up with a way to hold onto the ball.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Its a discussion about the best RBs/where RBs grade out in the NFL, homey, not a rumble. And imo Jones belongs nowhere near the top tier or the 2nd tier for that matter. In the the 20 games he''s been a Redskin, He's had 3 very good to great games as a RB. In thiose games he had 117, 122 and 135 yards. averaging 5.3, 6,4 and 8.4 ypc and scored 4 rushing TDs.

In his 17 other games. He's averaged over 4 yards a carry or better 3 times, has 3 TDs and his high yardage-wise is 65 yards. He's a shitty blocker, particularly for his size and runs like he weighs 185 not 235. His vision is not great, he tries to bounce things outside or rely on speed to much. He's fumbled in pile ups, in space and w/o a defender touching the ball and his running invites injury/getting beat up more than he should. As evidenced again by him being unable to play today or practice last week.

Its my sincere hope that Rob Kelly's performance today, which was solid, not great. relagates Jones to the bench for consecutive weeks. Jones had more than ample opportunity to take control and become the main RB in the offense. At least imo, I'm ready to see what someone else can do with an opportunity. If nothing else, maybe with the time of the bench he'll come up with a way to hold onto the ball.
Kelly looked pretty good today

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly looked pretty good today

I thought he looked good. I wish the play calling would've been a different on a few plays, the 4th n 1 for example, but I like Kelley's style. He gets north and south pretty decisively, runs strong and has a little wiggle. I'm hopeful the Skins stick with Kelley for the time being.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he looked good. I wish the play calling would've been a different on a few plays, the 4th n 1 for example, but I like Kelley's style. He gets north and south pretty decisively, runs strong and has a little wiggle. I'm hopeful the Skins stick with Kelley for the time being.
Ran with power and showed some shiftiness and vision on that TD where the announcer said Reed made a good block, but in reality all Reed did was let his man go right past him to the original hole, but Kelly broke it back the other way. Undrafted FA??? Looks like a keeper