• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too bad Cutler returns next week...

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Showed a little rust early, but cleaned it up in the second half, nice come from behind victory for Mr. 4th Quarter Jay Cutler.

Would McCown won easily, probably, but a W is still a W... a 102 passer rating is still a 102 passer rating.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUMP

As I was saying... another clutch performance from "Big Game" Jay...!!

PS: Bears win this game by double-digits if McCown starts.
PSS: ROFL at that idiot Cutler jock-licking apologist richig.

*YAWN*

We're all waiting for you to make an idiot out of yourself again this week.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Showed a little rust early, but cleaned it up in the second half, nice come from behind victory for Mr. 4th Quarter Jay Cutler.

Would McCown won easily, probably, but a W is still a W... a 102 passer rating is still a 102 passer rating.

McCown has done most of his work against the worst defenses in the league. We don't know if he would have been able to put up big numbers against a good defense like Cutler did today.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCown has done most of his work against the worst defenses in the league. We don't know if he would have been able to put up big numbers against a good defense like Cutler did today.

I get the feeling that Cutler will put all of this nonsense to rest over the next two weeks with cushy defensive match ups against Philly and GB that will be both be nationally televised games. I don't know what the hell happened to Philly. They looked so good. Including their D.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just happy to have briggs back for philly otherwise they may run for 400 yards lol. And all this non-sense over cutler is just a few dirtbags who don't have a clue about the game of football. Cutler is a good qb who most of his mistakes come from taking chances. When you consider the bears offense for the past 40 years or so, all of these idiots either just hate cutler period or have never known what a good offense is

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just happy to have briggs back for philly otherwise they may run for 400 yards lol. And all this non-sense over cutler is just a few dirtbags who don't have a clue about the game of football. Cutler is a good qb who most of his mistakes come from taking chances. When you consider the bears offense for the past 40 years or so, all of these idiots either just hate cutler period or have never known what a good offense is

I'm still scared of what McCoy could potentially do next Sunday night. However, yes, Briggs back means damage control at the very least.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*YAWN*

We're all waiting for you to make an idiot out of yourself again this week.

The only idiot here is you, for thinking "Big Game" Jay (lol) is anything more than just an oft-injured, grossly over-paid QB.

Shit, I'll bet your dumb ass thinks the Bears should give this bum $15-20 to stay in Chicago eh?

ROFL

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only idiot here is you, for thinking "Big Game" Jay (lol) is anything more than just an oft-injured, grossly over-paid QB.

Shit, I'll bet your dumb ass thinks the Bears should give this bum $15-20 to stay in Chicago eh?

ROFL

I don't get the "big game Jay" nickname. The guy has actually stepped up the majority of the time when called upon versus tough competition, and did so for much of his Bears career with two players that are still starting in NFL offense. (Garza and Forte).

He's also started 102 out of 116 possible starts in his career. Not bad playing behind the worst O-line in the NFL for four consecutive seasons.

I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time here with a clear troll.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the "big game Jay" nickname. The guy has actually stepped up the majority of the time when called upon versus tough competition, and did so for much of his Bears career with two players that are still starting in NFL offense. (Garza and Forte).

He's also started 102 out of 116 possible starts in his career. Not bad playing behind the worst O-line in the NFL for four consecutive seasons.

I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time here with a clear troll.

10: Big Game injured in NFC Championship game - Bears lose by 7
11: Big Game injured for the season after Bears start 7-3 - no playoffs
12: Big Game injured after 7-1 start - Bears finish 3-5, no playoffs

That's "your" franchise QB "Big Game" Jay.

ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10: Big Game injured in NFC Championship game - Bears lose by 7
11: Big Game injured for the season after Bears start 7-3 - no playoffs
12: Big Game injured after 7-1 start - Bears finish 3-5, no playoffs

That's "your" franchise QB "Big Game" Jay.

ROFL

Yeah, like I said. The fact that he's only had two major injuries as a Bears is a testament to his durability. Not sure what you want from a guy who gets hit like he did. That MNF loss vs Detroit in 2011 was the greatest example of how Cutler has been left for dead in this offense in his time here. Did everything a QB could do to win. GOT HAMMERED EVERY throw, and the offense still only manages 13 points.

102 out of 116 starts is pretty damn good. Garza and Forte are the only players left starting in the NFL from those 10-11 offenses. (Olsen too, from 2010. Almost forgot)

Such a troll. You don't even debate. Ha. You just make vague statements, then follow them with; "ROFL" and/or "Dumbass" "jock-licker".

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So based on "statistics" if McCown should be the starter, so should Michael Bush.

In the last game he averaged 14.6 yards-per-carry and scored a TD. Forte was a paltry 5.3 yards-per-carry and zero TD. Why o why isn't Bush the starter?

:noidea:

(That was my attempt at sarcasm.)

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only 1 problem with your statement.......it is your statement, Richard! :L:lame::lol:

Just think Leo will blame this loss on Josh. Because he didn't play until the game was over.:lol:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think Leo will blame this loss on Josh. Because he didn't play until the game was over.:lol:

Why must you be an idiot all of a sudden.? Josh McCown really showed up to save the day. Lets hear all the excuses that you have been saving.:wtf2: