• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Dungy admits the Colts were stealing signals during his tenure.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making people like you cringe seeing him playing another year. Let's just call it HaterAde
well a 40 yo qb doesn't worry me a bit . I want you to live with a old tired horse and the hope for jimmy and all that other shit . tom terrific looked old and was lucky as hell he is sill walking .it will be funny as hell you be standing up booing him off your field .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao early 90's my ass until 2001 is the start of yalls run tuck and spy gate . was the pats even .500 in the 90's ?

Actually no team has a better record than the Patriots since the Kraft family took ownership. Something in the 70+% range and 8 SB appearances.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, that article you sourced is a P.O.S. You should know better than to use bleacher report.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules clearly state:

Any use by any club at any time, from the start to the finish of any game in which such club is a participant, of any communications or information-gathering equipment, other than Polaroid-type cameras or field telephones, shall be prohibited, including without limitation videotape machines, telephone tapping, or bugging devices, or any other form of electronic devices that might aid a team during the playing of a game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem with having/taking a video of opposing coaches on the sideline is that it is immediately accessible by the offending team during the game by that team's coaches, if they so choose. The rules clearly prohibit information gathering equipment on the sideline during games.

Belichick's argument was that the camera was not on "the field of play" and therefor should not have been a violation. But if you read the rule, it allows for field telephones which are not technically in "the field of play", but on the sideline. So the NFL determines "the field of play" to include the sidelines, therefor making what the Patriots did illegal.

Bill Belichick is always working the gray area of the rules, his interpretation was wrong in this instance.

Having different color cleats provides no competitive advantage. Having the potential to be able to study teams signs on the sideline during a game is not even close to the same thing.

Keep reaching.

The stupid is strong in you. Do you work at Starbucks?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ. Your team just won another Super Bowl and you're STILL complaining? Just shut the fuck up, asshole. You've gone way past annoying with this shit.

Awww, pawh wittle feewings hurt by those nasty facts.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no team has a better record than the Patriots since the Kraft family took ownership. Something in the 70+% range and 8 SB appearances.
kraft is the cheater then

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well a 40 yo qb doesn't worry me a bit . I want you to live with a old tired horse and the hope for jimmy and all that other shit . tom terrific looked old and was lucky as hell he is sill walking .it will be funny as hell you be standing up booing him off your field .
You enjoy being a loner don't you? How many imaginary friends did you have or still have growing up?
Have you not read the majority of posts? Have you not been listening to any of the sports media? Have you not heard past and current players stating how incredible TB12 is and that it looks like he's getting better, not regressing?
Enjoy life on Tedman Island.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what is sweeter, Trump winning and all the libitards tears, or the Pats winning and all the haters tears.

Tough call.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry this is pretty weak. You are still allowed to film during the game. Coaches in the press box have access to every piece of information and can relay it to the headsets instantaneously.
BB violated a memo by placing a camera where the league said you couldn't. That's it. No big deal. Move along nothing to see.

Belichick had a camera on the field. That's against the rules. Very clearly stated. Jesus, like learn to read better or something, your comprehension sucks. Only Pats fans see this as some sort of witch hunt.

The stupid is strong in you. Do you work at Starbucks?

Nice retort dip shit. Any other brilliant remarks?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick had a camera on the field. That's against the rules. Very clearly stated. Jesus, like learn to read better or something, your comprehension sucks. Only Pats fans see this as some sort of witch hunt.

Yes, on the field was against the rules. They camera however is not, and is still in use to this day, filming signals of the opposing team, which has never been against the rules.

Keep the whining, and especially the tears coming. So how's that whole barista thing working out?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry did you say my comprehension skills suck? Did you not see where I said "BB violated a memo by placing a camera where the league said you couldn't"?
The very little credibility you had just vanished as quickly as your SB hopes did this year.
Go buy yourself another particpation trophy. I'm fresh out been handing a lot of them out lately.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, pawh wittle feewings hurt by those nasty facts.

My feelings aren't hurt at all, I'm just dumbfounded by what a miserable fucking quim you've become. Jesus, man. Your team just won possibly the best Super Bowl in history in amazing fashion and you're still crying like a fucking pussy about old news?

Good lord, cockblossom. Grow a pair and get the fuck over it. Be a fucking man.

Or not. In either case, shut the fuck up.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feelings aren't hurt at all, I'm just dumbfounded by what a miserable fucking quim you've become. Jesus, man. Your team just won possibly the best Super Bowl in history in amazing fashion and you're still crying like a fucking pussy about old news?

Good lord, cockblossom. Grow a pair and get the fuck over it. Be a fucking man.

Or not. In either case, shut the fuck up.

The news was from today, what the fuck are you talking about?

My guess is you hate the fact more truth has come out.:thumb:

Meanwhile, :nutswing:Pats are SB Champs yet again.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The news was from today, what the fuck are you talking about?

My guess is you hate the fact more truth has come out.:thumb:

Meanwhile, :nutswing:Pats are SB Champs yet again.

And you're using it to keep crying this "everyone's out to get the Patriots" crybaby shit you do every fucking day on this site. You are truly pathetic. Jesus. Just enjoy the fucking win.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're using it to keep crying this "everyone's out to get the Patriots" crybaby shit you do every fucking day on this site. You are truly pathetic. Jesus. Just enjoy the fucking win.

Yea, ummm, no. I pointed out the hypocrisy of St. Dungy.

But keep swinging away, eventually you can hit Bobby Uke level batting avg.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, ummm, no. I pointed out the hypocrisy of St. Dungy.

But keep swinging away, eventually you can hit Bobby Uke level batting avg.

And you keep being a whiny little bitch. You'll get to retain your title as the most pathetic quim on this whole site. Buzz me when you learn a little self-respect.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spygate is officially a joke now and laugh when anyone brings it up. Someone actually said to me the other day that NE sent guys dressed in opposing teams gear to their practices and would sit on the field filming the practice...LOL...I just walked away.

I've said it before. NE was busted by GB for doing this and GB simply asked them to leave the field. NYJ were caught by the Patriots before, and they were simply asked to move. It happens all over the NFL, BB chose to ignore a memo and got fucked for it..like I said, its a joke now....Pats record speaks for itself.....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you keep being a whiny little bitch. You'll get to retain your title as the most pathetic quim on this whole site. Buzz me when you learn a little self-respect.

So when the facts turn against you, you fall back on making false whining complaints? Got it.

So what stories are allowed to be discussed, and when are they allowed?

This was a news story from today.:thumb:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fresh new material for NEPatstroll.

:fish2: