• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Cable should get a key to Seattle if that oline isnt awful

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is where you are completely and unequivocally wrong. Wilson has proven that he is not too short.

You sound like the "experts" from before the draft, but they have all admitted they were wrong. You, on the other hand, are still clinging to a fallacy in the face of all logic.

You said "Wilson is short." I said "he is." So no, nothing "completely and unequivocally wrong."

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said "Wilson is short." I said "he is." So no, nothing "completely and unequivocally wrong."

Actually, that's the definition of "completely and unequivocally wrong". And stupid.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. enuts just wants to twist his anti-Hawks agenda to fit his troll cravings.

No big deal. I've seen much worse on message boards. We know he hates the Seahawks . We know he is bitter about the beatings the Eagles have taken from the Seahawks in recent years. Let him rant a little.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. enuts just wants to twist his anti-Hawks agenda to fit his troll cravings.

No big deal. I've seen much worse on message boards. We know he hates the Seahawks . We know he is bitter about the beatings the Eagles have taken from the Seahawks in recent years. Let him rant a little.

I've said more positive things about Wilson in this thread than negative things. But you and other Seahawks fans are extremely defensive even though you've won a Super Bowl recently. It's really weird.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said more positive things about Wilson in this thread than negative things. But you and other Seahawks fans are extremely defensive even though you've won a Super Bowl recently. It's really weird.

I guess we're just as defensive about that topic as you guys are defensive about the amount of wasted money for your #1 and #2 QB. Side note, I think Wentz will be the real deal.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we're just as defensive about that topic as you guys are defensive about the amount of wasted money for your #1 and #2 QB. Side note, I think Wentz will be the real deal.

Wentz will never be as good as Wilson.

And that's ALL that matters.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz will never be as good as Wilson.

And that's ALL that matters.

In fairness, we've haven't seen him take a meaningful snap so I can not judge until he puts in a couple of years and where he guides the Eagles. Honestly, I would never have guessed RW was going to be this good when the FO drafted him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Money grows on trees in this league. On your second point, that makes one of us. Hope you're right!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money grows on trees in this league. On your second point, that makes one of us. Hope you're right!

Money may grow on trees, but it needs to be used properly. I hope to see Weintz by mid season to see what he has and then give him full control to start out next season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With not one, but two QB's in front of Wentz, I'd be very surprised to see him this year.

I guess it all depends on how fast they want to bring Weintz along. No doubt Bradford starts but if he goes down early and Chase is meh, then I think you see Weintz play. Even if Bradford doesn't go down with injury but under performs and the Eagles are just about out of the playoffs, I think they skip over Daniels and go with Weintz.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it all depends on how fast they want to bring Weintz along. No doubt Bradford starts but if he goes down early and Chase is meh, then I think you see Weintz play. Even if Bradford doesn't go down with injury but under performs and the Eagles are just about out of the playoffs, I think they skip over Daniels and go with Weintz.
I don't think the Eagles are planning to contend period this year. Just trying to buy development time for Wentz (with Chase Daniel being the tutor since he's the only QB to play in Andy or Pederson's offense) while, I am guessing here, to maybe build up trade value for Sam Bradford going into next year for say a 2nd round pick to recoup draft capital. They were asking for 2 2nd round picks for 2 years of (relatively cheap) control over a QB ala Alex Smith a few years back.

Maybe the make the playoffs because the East is a total dumpster fire, but I don't think even the most diehard Eagles fan expects a perfect transition back to the 4-3 and everything to go swimmingly year 1. We'll see, however. Going for 3 not insignificant cap hits at QB is not exactly conventional wisdom, which makes me think Roseman has much more latitude than he ever has had before as a GM. 2017 or 2018 are their target dates I'd imagine.