• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB’s defense had little to do with Rodgers choking. We definitely agree on that.

Tom Brady threw 3 second half picks

9/10 Quarterbacks don’t survive that In an NFC title game

and that defense did to Mahomes what no one, not one team has in his career

just balancing out the absolute madness

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli was better in both Super Bowl runs than Brady was in this one

but when you worship Brady, you’re not interested in hearing the facts
You're Hammer Down's twin aren't you. You really get a chubby when you hear Brady's name, you just don't want to admit it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're Hammer Down's twin aren't you. You really get a chubby when you hear Brady's name, you just don't want to admit it.

Yeah I’m the one with the chubby

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady threw 3 second half picks

9/10 Quarterbacks don’t survive that In an NFC title game

and that defense did to Mahomes what no one, not one team has in his career

just balancing out the absolute madness
Tampa was up 18 and Brady saw Rodgers pouting on the sidelines, so his charitable nature kicked in. Not really bad picks, 2 were just like punting the ball deep and the other one popped out of the receivers arms. I believe they scored 3 points from those t/o's. The defense played lights out and really jelled during that game run, before that the secondary was horrible and Devin White could have been MVP, never saw a 22 yr old kid perform like that before under the big lights. Rodgers just doesn't have ice when the bright lights are turned up. 1-4 in NFCG's and the one game he won was vs backup Bear QB Caleb Jeffrey (I know who?) . Rodgers threw 0 tds/2 picks and was 17-30 but Raji returned a pick 6 and Shields added 2 more picks. You never hear about the bad game or who he beat but they went on and won a SB, and that's all that matters. Sad to say but if Cutler had played, he might have not have been in a SB

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa was up 18 and Brady saw Rodgers pouting on the sidelines, so his charitable nature kicked in. Not really bad picks, 2 were just like punting the ball deep and the other one popped out of the receivers arms. I believe they scored 3 points from those t/o's. The defense played lights out and really jelled during that game run, before that the secondary was horrible and Devin White could have been MVP, never saw a 22 yr old kid perform like that before under the big lights. Rodgers just doesn't have ice when the bright lights are turned up. 1-4 in NFCG's and the one game he won was vs backup Bear QB Caleb Jeffrey (I know who?) . Rodgers threw 0 tds/2 picks and was 17-30 but Raji returned a pick 6 and Shields added 2 more picks. You never hear about the bad game or who he beat but they went on and won a SB, and that's all that matters. Sad to say but if Cutler had played, he might have not have been in a SB

I agree with all that, just giving props to how amazing that defense was

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's crazy is that they returned every single important player to the team and the truth of the matter is that the offense really didnt click for most of the season. And their defense took a pretty big step backwards halfway through the season once Vita got hurt.

Mike Evans played banged up for the 1st half of the season.
Godwin was banged up all year too and played some of his worst football of his career in the playoffs last year.
Could Brown look better now that he had a year back under his belt?
Can Miller and/or Johnson take a step forward from what they were last year?

There are a lot of reasons to think that this year's version of the Bucs will likely be a little better than last year's version.

You're right, the Bucs return all 22 starters. When's the last time a S.B. champ didn't lose a starter for the next season?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all that, just giving props to how amazing that defense was
As we both know the D-Line was incredible, almost impossible to rush against and pray Suh or JPP doesn't get a hold of you, The linebacker corp was fantastic but the secondary was suspect until maybe the 2nd hald of the KC game. PM/ Hill scorched them for over 200 yards alone in the first quarter. And games against NO, seemed like the WR's didn't have a defender closer than 10 yards away. Bowles did a fantastic job fine tuning it and rookie Winfield Jr matured. Also it seems like Leftwich and Brady went away from Arians scheme of just launching it, no riskit, no bisquit and started running it more, short slants and then airing it out, keeping d's on their toes

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, the Bucs return all 22 starters. When's the last time a S.B. champ didn't lose a starter for the next season?
Incredible , guys like Goodwin and Barrett, not testing the market and grabbing more $$$ to continue the run. Unusual for young guys to not just look out for the almighty buck and want a championship more

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible , guys like Goodwin and Barrett, not testing the market and grabbing more $$$ to continue the run. Unusual for young guys to not just look out for the almighty buck and want a championship more

Shows how much faith other players have in Brady. He knows how to win Super Bowls better than anyone else. And as an Ohio State fan that makes me sick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I don’t think enough is made about how freaking talented Tom Brady is and football and if that wasn’t enough he so gosh dang handsome
So underrated and often ignored when talking about this era of NFL players...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows how much faith other players have in Brady. He knows how to win Super Bowls better than anyone else. And as an Ohio State fan that makes me sick.
I'll say it cause you have too much class Fuck Meeeeeeechigan!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he used to run Checker's pizza, they called him Chubby Checker

My hometown has a place called Chubby Checkers... Used to make great grinders, now the place has gone to shi$

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hometown has a place called Chubby Checkers... Used to make great grinders, now the place has gone to shi$
That's why he left, they went from using high grade extra virgin olive oil to avocado oil, wtf

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why he left, they went from using high grade extra virgin olive oil to avocado oil, wtf

Went from high quality meats to meats that appear to have expired

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went from high quality meats to meats that appear to have expired
That was on him, he was wheeling the fresh prosciutto , capicola, cheeses etc out the backdoor and swapped. Best when he filled the decent wine bottles with boxed wine, kudos to him

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was on him, he was wheeling the fresh prosciutto , capicola, cheeses etc out the backdoor and swapped. Best when he filled the decent wine bottles with boxed wine, kudos to him

Sounds like a side gig you got going on or something

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So underrated and often ignored when talking about this era of NFL players...

yes they definitely don’t talk enough about Tom Brady

how’s Mars been?