• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's crazy is that they returned every single important player to the team and the truth of the matter is that the offense really didnt click for most of the season. And their defense took a pretty big step backwards halfway through the season once Vita got hurt.

Mike Evans played banged up for the 1st half of the season.
Godwin was banged up all year too and played some of his worst football of his career in the playoffs last year.
Could Brown look better now that he had a year back under his belt?
Can Miller and/or Johnson take a step forward from what they were last year?

There are a lot of reasons to think that this year's version of the Bucs will likely be a little better than last year's version.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's crazy is that they returned every single important player to the team and the truth of the matter is that the offense really didnt click for most of the season. And their defense took a pretty big step backwards halfway through the season once Vita got hurt.

Mike Evans played banged up for the 1st half of the season.
Godwin was banged up all year too and played some of his worst football of his career in the playoffs last year.
Could Brown look better now that he had a year back under his belt?
Can Miller and/or Johnson take a step forward from what they were last year?

There are a lot of reasons to think that this year's version of the Bucs will likely be a little better than last year's version.

And OJ Howard missed the entire season, and he's always had loads of talent that Winston never really could bring out the best of

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a better roster in the NFL ?
Remove the QB, is there a better combination of skill position players, Oline and overall defense, than the Buccs?

There isnt really a more perfect roster, and Brady is the perfect QB for them.....But if he retired tomorrow, and he was replaced by a
"Solid" QB, you dont think they are SB contenders?

To begin with, its possibly the worst division in the NFL, so you are plugging them into the playoffs almost automatically

Tell you what I see that as a challenge.....who has a better roster than the Buc's. Since I have given that....0....thought, let me put in some time a little homework, so ......later!

I get a magazine in June....Lindy's 2021 NFL Preview. that totally tears it all apart, ranks everything. Curious where they put the Buc's when it comes best roster. Must admit that had never crossed my mind.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what I see that as a challenge.....who has a better roster than the Buc's. Since I have given that....0....thought, let me put in some time a little homework, so ......later!
You do that

IMO the one that comes the closest is a healthy Niners roster

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt even look it up, I just heard some quirky stat that if you removed the negative field position created by Winstons' turnovers, they were a top 5 defense
That's an interesting stat.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your reasoning is what?

Devon Smith, Lavonte David, JPP, etc.etc., played out of their minds in the playoffs because of Tom Brady?

ding.jpg

Wow, so mindset and leadership affects performance and outcome.

This, plus some other obvious shit……at 11.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen enought, a little debate Buc's/Bills/Chiefs/Niners, but the Buc;s in the mix for sure.

I do think just having somebody with the iconc statue of a Tom Brady gives everyone a feeling they are in charge, helps everyone him just being there.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people, Tom Brady especially, recognized that Tampa was a loaded roster being held back by a QB in Jameis who was a team killing turnover machine

people don’t want to admit it because it’s Tom Brady, but what the Buccs defense did to Aaron Rodgers and Pat Mahomes, is far more impressive than anything Brady did
When Brady's under center, the team plays at a higher level. They expect to take home the hardware. That's fucking rare.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the funnies was all that silliness about air in a football, that was crazy.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen enought, a little debate Buc's/Bills/Chiefs/Niners, but the Buc;s in the mix for sure.

I do think just having somebody with the iconc statue of a Tom Brady gives everyone a feeling they are in charge, helps everyone him just being there.

Good ones, I think the Chiefs are actually the worst of the bunch, just have the best QB and he covers more roster flaws than any QB in the league....Chiefs defense is actually well below average roster wise

But I like your list, think its definitely those 4

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Brady's under center, the team plays at a higher level. They expect to take home the hardware. That's fucking rare.

Overblown IMO, talent wins out....The Buccs really didnt beat one more talented roster than they had during their postseason run

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overblown IMO, talent wins out....The Buccs really didnt beat one more talented roster than they had during their postseason run

Digging deeper into this, the Buc's a very talented team, yep....hadn't put in the time until now. Everyone was thinking the Chiefs could rule maybe not.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how this doesnt apply when Brady has sub par rosters

Its talent more than anything else

Speaking of obvious shit

Of course it applies, because it has applied. You're gonna be just fine.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people, Tom Brady especially, recognized that Tampa was a loaded roster being held back by a QB in Jameis who was a team killing turnover machine

people don’t want to admit it because it’s Tom Brady, but what the Buccs defense did to Aaron Rodgers and Pat Mahomes, is far more impressive than anything Brady did
Aaron Rodgers had multiple chances to beat Brady AT HOME in the playoffs. Instead he choked and choked and choked some more. Rodgers is the most overrated QB of his generation. The classic “small game” player.

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Now ELI was overblown!!!!

Eli was better in both Super Bowl runs than Brady was in this one

but when you worship Brady, you’re not interested in hearing the facts

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers had multiple chances to beat Brady AT HOME in the playoffs. Instead he choked and choked and choked some more. Rodgers is the most overrated QB of his generation. The classic “small game” player.

Right so you agree with me