• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bradys wife or chubby checkers?
Matt Leblanc Reaction GIF

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people, Tom Brady especially, recognized that Tampa was a loaded roster being held back by a QB in Jameis who was a team killing turnover machine

people don’t want to admit it because it’s Tom Brady, but what the Buccs defense did to Aaron Rodgers and Pat Mahomes, is far more impressive than anything Brady did
Around week 3 everybody had the Buccs ranked around 12-15th

But once Brady won the SB ..... suddenly the Bucs were already a "Juggernaut" before Brady got there.

...please.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Around week 3 everybody had the Buccs ranked around 12-15th

But once Brady won the SB ..... suddenly the Bucs were already a "Juggernaut" before Brady got there.

...please.

Please my ass

if you think Brady was leaving New England because the cupboard was bare to join a talentless roster, you’re out of your mind

seems only me a Tom Brady knew that team was loaded

you know how hard it is to go 7-9 with a QB with 30+ turnovers?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please my ass

if you think Brady was leaving New England because the cupboard was bare to join a talentless roster, you’re out of your mind

No doubt about that, BB hasn't really given him a supporting cast on offense, just like AR for years, But why subject yourself for peanuts, when your not wanted, have 0 input, and not appreciated, after all you done and left 100 mill on table with 13 years of paycuts in this frigid NE weather. I want a bolt out of here at times

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Buc's are loaded, so who can stop Tom Brady on a loaded team from getting to another SB?

Niners have QB problems, the Packers a....??? No Brees in NO, the .....Seahawks???

Might be more exciting if Brady retired.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Buc's are loaded, so who can stop Tom Brady on a loaded team from getting to another SB?

Niners have QB problems, the Packers a....??? No Brees in NO, the .....Seahawks???

Buccs are one of the biggest favorites to get to the SB as Ive seen in a long time......The NFC has the potential to be dreadful, and thats not even accounting for he fact that the Packers can become a total non factor if Rodgers exits to the AFC

Id probably rank the Niners and Rams neck and neck as the biggest contenders, with the Seahawks a distant 3rd

Theres always the Giants who Tom cant beat, so maybe they can sneak into the dance

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about that, BB hasn't really given him a supporting cast on offense, just like AR for years, But why subject yourself for peanuts, when your not wanted, have 0 input, and not appreciated, after all you done and left 100 mill on table with 13 years of paycuts in this frigid NE weather. I want a bolt out of here at times

I dont blame him for leaving, a lot of the veteran greats did the same and ended their careers elsewhere.....A lot of the buzz was the Saints were his first choice had Brees called it quits last season....Drew really took a blowtorch to that team last season when you consider that

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccs are one of the biggest favorites to get to the SB as Ive seen in a long time......The NFC has the potential to be dreadful, and thats not even accounting for he fact that the Packers can become a total non factor if Rodgers exits to the AFC

Id probably rank the Niners and Rams neck and neck as the biggest contenders, with the Seahawks a distant 3rd

Theres always the Giants who Tom cant beat, so maybe they can sneak into the dance

I have no faith in Jimmy G at all, what a shame because the Niners with Brady ould be there.

Not as high on the Rams as you are, higher on the Seahawks but......other than those three teams (Packers?) there is nobody else.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no faith in Jimmy G at all, what a shame because the Niners with Brady ould be there.

Not as high on the Rams as you are, higher on the Seahawks but......other than those three teams (Packers?) there is nobody else.
No one else i could think of, is there really a deep sleeper you see emerging?

I dont love the Rams either by the way, I just have some respect for Stafford as far better than Goff, still have a solid defense, and a great young RB

Bears?
Vikings?
Cards?
Someone from the NFC East ?

I just dont see many huge upside teams

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one else i could think of, is there really a deep sleeper you see emerging?

I dont love the Rams either by the way, I just have some respect for Stafford as far better than Goff, still have a solid defense, and a great young RB

Bears?
Vikings?
Cards?
Someone from the NFC East ?

I just dont see many huge upside teams

Ah, hmmmm? I tried but......nothing. I do see the Buc's vs one of the team we mentioned in the NFC title game.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa was up 18 and Brady saw Rodgers pouting on the sidelines, so his charitable nature kicked in. Not really bad picks, 2 were just like punting the ball deep and the other one popped out of the receivers arms. I believe they scored 3 points from those t/o's. The defense played lights out and really jelled during that game run, before that the secondary was horrible and Devin White could have been MVP, never saw a 22 yr old kid perform like that before under the big lights. Rodgers just doesn't have ice when the bright lights are turned up. 1-4 in NFCG's and the one game he won was vs backup Bear QB Caleb Jeffrey (I know who?) . Rodgers threw 0 tds/2 picks and was 17-30 but Raji returned a pick 6 and Shields added 2 more picks. You never hear about the bad game or who he beat but they went on and won a SB, and that's all that matters. Sad to say but if Cutler had played, he might have not have been in a SB

Cutler did play in the game... he was 6-14 and less than 100 yards and a pick when he left early 3rd quarter. Cutler was injured (knee) and many questioned how bad the injury actually was or if he just wanted out of the game. If Cutler would have played entire game Bears would not have scored most likely and game would have never been close.

Bears may have had better chance if Hanie had started game and played entire game, Bears scored 14 points in 4th quarter after he came in to make game close.

Rodgers record in NFCC games is an unimpressive 1-4 and does call into question his "big game" ability. Versus 49ers I give him a pass... Packers were not beating that team, 49ers destroyed Packers in regular season as well and a really bad matchup for Packers team.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a better roster in the NFL ?
Remove the QB, is there a better combination of skill position players, Oline and overall defense, than the Buccs?

There isnt really a more perfect roster, and Brady is the perfect QB for them.....But if he retired tomorrow, and he was replaced by a
"Solid" QB, you dont think they are SB contenders?

To begin with, its possibly the worst division in the NFL, so you are plugging them into the playoffs almost automatically

Basically the same roster with Winston. How did that work out?

Any other QB and the Bucs don't win shit. Bruce Arians wins nothing without TB12. Of course he needs talent around him, look at the 2019 Pats.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Brady's under center, the team plays at a higher level. They expect to take home the hardware. That's fucking rare.
Look at the way he lives his life. Fucking discipline, discipline, discipline. Everything he does is to be a winner, its contagious. Its like larry bird running laps after practice ended, you cant help but get inspired and start to believe.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Howe many teams have won two SB's in a row?? The last to do it was the 2003 & 2004 Patriots.

Every year, the Super Bowl winner is the favorite to repeat the following year. The Patriots won the AFC East 11 years in a row and won 3 Super Bowls after being in 9 AFCCG.

Welcome to 2021 and the only two guys on the Bucs who have previously won a Super Bowland lost the next year are Brady and Gronk. Brady doesn't have the answer to repeating. If he did, he would have rings for 2015, 2017, 2019. Arians and the Bucs resigned every player from the 2021 Champs and gave them all a raise. The desire for the jewelry has a little less desire and a lot of overconfidence.

Who can stop the Bucs from another ring in 2022? There are 31 unknowns out there right now and the only thing anyone has is an opinion. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and most of them stink.

Contenders or pretenders?

Packers
Rams
Seahawks
Giants

Chiefs
Bills
Browns
Ravens

Week 4 might give another team the adrenalin,,,,,,Patriots.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not so sure.

...according to the ESPN's Power rankings graphics department, the Super Bowl MVP is not even playing this year.

i

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please my ass

Then why did you make that bet with snoogins?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please my ass

Don’t dismiss the previous claim. Nobody was calling TB a Super Bowl threat prior to last season. New Orleans was considered the favorites to win that division and the following teams all had better SB odds:

KC
Baltimore
NO
SF
Dallas(??)
Philly
Seattle

Don’t keep repeating this “TB juggernaut” nonsense. It certainly was a good team on paper, but most said they wouldn’t even win 10 games.