• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Negotiating with Roger Goodell for Settlement, NFL fears court

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the best part of NH is the Lakes regions, the White Mountains, the seacoast, the wilderness in the North Country and the proximity to Boston, NYC, Montreal etc.

And it isn't assachusetts.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the best part of NH is?

It's not assachusetts.

that is all
as we say in normal parts of NE...

NH, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous and sore.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as we say in normal parts of NE...

NH, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous and sore.

assachusetts is not considered normal anywhere but assachusetts. You need to get out more.

BTW, we don't have many sheep around here. Big dollar, Ivy edumactaed scientist like you should know that.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assachusetts is not considered normal anywhere but assachusetts. You need to get out more.

BTW, we don't have many sheep around here. Big dollar, Ivy edumactaed scientist like you should know that.
im big dollar?

nice!

did you feel bad after reading my credit post about the car where you made up more shit?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im big dollar?

nice!

did you feel bad after reading my credit post about the car where you made up more shit?

No, but I feel bad that you can't get a lender to front you 10K for some used German clunker.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I feel bad that you can't get a lender to front you 10K for some used German clunker.
where did i say i couldnt?

its a wicked nice car for the money

ive had it for a month

11535665_10207078015129736_3095867996118048835_n.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the best part of NH is?

It's not assachusetts.

that is all

Best part of NH is no fucking sales tax. Back in the day, before they opened outlets around here, would take that 2 hr ride and go to Ralph Lauren, Addidas etc stores, save huge and pay no tax. And their State Liquor stores are great if your gonna buy a lot of booze for a party, or stock up. The Old man of the Mountain was cool before he came apart and Laconia if your a biker

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All-road? Quattro is huge in NE with the shitty ass winters, esp last 1
yip

AWD

its why i got it. gas mileage is 23-25 on average, and it can handle our winters fine.

i was gonna go with another SUV but the gas sucks.

its my first non american car. i wanted something a bit more luxurious too. this thing is in showroom condition, people are amazed when they see it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yip

AWD

its why i got it. gas mileage is 23-25 on average, and it can handle our winters fine.

i was gonna go with another SUV but the gas sucks.

its my first non american car. i wanted something a bit more luxurious too. this thing is in showroom condition, people are amazed when they see it.

Audi's are great cars, #2 selling luxury vehicle after BMW. The only bad thing with those cars is the timimg belts. You think they would get smart and do chains like the other German cars. But being owned by VW( #2) selling car company after Toyota , they are quality. VW= VW,Audi,Porsche,Lambo, Bugati and Bentley not a bad mix.

I only drive German, few BMW 740i's and just last month a Benz E500 4matic. Only prob with those and Range Rovers is the air suspension, many problems

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest buzz......................................Brady is at camp two days early and......will be playing game one against the Steelers.........................

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part of NH is no fucking sales tax. Back in the day, before they opened outlets around here, would take that 2 hr ride and go to Ralph Lauren, Addidas etc stores, save huge and pay no tax. And their State Liquor stores are great if your gonna buy a lot of booze for a party, or stock up. The Old man of the Mountain was cool before he came apart and Laconia if your a biker

The lack of a sales tax is nice, but we do get crushed with some nasty property taxes. Almost 7K a year for me and more than a few of my good customers pay twice that. Outrageous.

The new liquor stores on 93N & S are unbelievable! they are bigger than any grocery store we had here in the city when I was a kid.

Laconia is awesome, but I avoid bike week like the plague. I go up there to get away from a hundred thousand people, not be in the middle of it.

Bummer about the "Old Man". They did a lot of work trying to shore up the rock formation over the years, but nature won that battle. I still remember reading the paper that day and thinking it was a joke.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of a sales tax is nice, but we do get crushed with some nasty property taxes. Almost 7K a year for me and more than a few of my good customers pay twice that. Outrageous.

The new liquor stores on 93N & S are unbelievable! they are bigger than any grocery store we had here in the city when I was a kid.

Laconia is awesome, but I avoid bike week like the plague. I go up there to get away from a hundred thousand people, not be in the middle of it.

Bummer about the "Old Man". They did a lot of work trying to shore up the rock formation over the years, but nature won that battle. I still remember reading the paper that day and thinking it was a joke.

I hear ya about the bikes and haven't owned one in must be close to 30 years, too many friends getting run over, or smashing into shit, I like NH for the solitude. Now Maine is a new world especially when you go down east, or near the Allegash, reminds of Appalachia and Deliverance

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Audi's are great cars, #2 selling luxury vehicle after BMW. The only bad thing with those cars is the timimg belts. You think they would get smart and do chains like the other German cars. But being owned by VW( #2) selling car company after Toyota , they are quality. VW= VW,Audi,Porsche,Lambo, Bugati and Bentley not a bad mix.

I only drive German, few BMW 740i's and just last month a Benz E500 4matic. Only prob with those and Range Rovers is the air suspension, many problems

Audis and Beemers are nice for sure, but I would own one without a comprehensive warranty. Repairing them can cost a ton.
where did i say i couldnt?

its a wicked nice car for the money

ive had it for a month

11535665_10207078015129736_3095867996118048835_n.jpg

You said you were having a hard time getting a loan.

Why the wagon?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya about the bikes and haven't owned one in must be close to 30 years, too many friends getting run over, or smashing into shit, I like NH for the solitude. Now Maine is a new world especially when you go down east, or near the Allegash, reminds of Appalachia and Deliverance

Been 30 years for me as well. Lost a few friends and acquaintances back in the day and switched my allegiance to convertibles. I can take more friends or golf clubs with me and don't have to worry about a quick change in the weather.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Audis and Beemers are nice for sure, but I would own one without a comprehensive warranty. Repairing them can cost a ton.

Why the wagon?

Beemers aren't bad at all. Audi's can sink you pretty quick if something goes. Not so much the parts, but they are so labor extensive. Like if you have to replace a radiator , or if lights are sealed, have to take the front bumper off to start. My last beamer had for 9 years and only reg shit plus 1 waterpump

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why the wagon?
no, i was having a hard time because i owed a year on my POS jeep. no other dealership would work with me on the last year of the jeep loan to get me into a new car. i had to go back to the jeep dealership because they were willing to own the mistake (jeep had a ton of issues found well after the 30 days). they ended up buying it back from me at $2600, what i owed. they ran it thru action twice, no one wants it.

so i managed to get into a new car and get out of a bad loan, with nothing out of pocket.

as far as the wagon, i like wagons. i like SUV's for the cargo room, thus the wagon.

this car, flies...fastest car ive owned, no joke. previous owner cared for it like a child. did the TB at 89k miles. dealership replaced the PCV valve, did both valve cover gaskets, and replaced the crank case breather system...all issues that BMW/audi/VW have with these engine designs.

i also finagled a one year bumper to bumper out of the dealership last week, to cover anything else i may encounter. its a full boat warranty, even does rotors and pads.

paid under 10k for the car, nothing out of pocket. i got a good deal.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah used to love going there when I was young. Hampton beach was cool around 4th of July, esp arcades. Clarks trading post, storyland, xmas village, 6 guns or whatever it was called in Jefferson etc. Friends used to have a chalet in North Conway, was the balls. NH is a fun state and wouldn't think twice about moving there.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beemers aren't bad at all. Audi's can sink you pretty quick if something goes. Not so much the parts, but they are so labor extensive. Like if you have to replace a radiator , or if lights are sealed, have to take the front bumper off to start. My last beamer had for 9 years and only reg shit plus 1 waterpump
some beemers are ok. some use this same engine design as audi, some dont.

yes, audis are expensive to fix...but just about everything that can go on this, is spanking new.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some beemers are ok. some use this same engine design as audi, some dont.

yes, audis are expensive to fix...but just about everything that can go on this, is spanking new.

I honestly don't know what your talking about. Now V dubs and Audi's use the same engines and designs. 1.8 2.0 3.0 3.2 4.2 a4 jetts a6 passat q5 tiguan q7 toureg etc. Now you can get diesel Audi's in this country, been with VW forever