• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Negotiating with Roger Goodell for Settlement, NFL fears court

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beemers aren't bad at all. Audi's can sink you pretty quick if something goes. Not so much the parts, but they are so labor extensive. Like if you have to replace a radiator , or if lights are sealed, have to take the front bumper off to start. My last beamer had for 9 years and only reg shit plus 1 waterpump

My oldest boy had a used 330i with an extended warranty. Had a oil pressure sensor issue and the car shut itself down on 95N. Can't say I'm a fan of the closed systems on those cars. Not having a dipstick to check your oil seems crazy.

He brings it in to the dealer and the said they fixed it. It's likely they just cleared the computer code because he didn't make it 10 miles and same thing happened. Can't remember exactly what the problem was, but the warranty paid for itself on that deal. $400 for a battery swap out and his warranty expiring soon made him reconsider and he went a bought a Subaru. He needed the AWD to get him around because he was reffing Jr. and D-3 college hockey games and they expect you to show up even if it's snowing a little.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did i say i couldnt?

its a wicked nice car for the money

ive had it for a month

11535665_10207078015129736_3095867996118048835_n.jpg
That your sisters or aunts car?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest buzz......................................Brady is at camp two days early and......will be playing game one against the Steelers.........................

Followed by please please please bc if not the Steelers will embarrass NE at home first game.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest buzz......................................Brady is at camp two days early and......will be playing game one against the Steelers.........................

it would be funny for brady to appeal and plays the first few games and has to sit out the playoffs . rumor is brady is willing to say he didn't do the wells reports and take a fine . so make the fine 100,000,000 maybe kraft or the ne fans can just pass the hat to pay it ?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest boy had a used 330i with an extended warranty. Had a oil pressure sensor issue and the car shut itself down on 95N. Can't say I'm a fan of the closed systems on those cars. Not having a dipstick to check your oil seems crazy.

He brings it in to the dealer and the said they fixed it. It's likely they just cleared the computer code because he didn't make it 10 miles and same thing happened. Can't remember exactly what the problem was, but the warranty paid for itself on that deal. $400 for a battery swap out and his warranty expiring soon made him reconsider and he went a bought a Subaru. He needed the AWD to get him around because he was reffing Jr. and D-3 college hockey games and they expect you to show up even if it's snowing a little.

Can't go wrong with s Subaru. The bimmers are known for the oil sensors, but usually an easy fit. There should be a dipstick for the oil but not tranny, that;s sealed and you have to go to a shop that has the machine, and the fluid isn't cheap

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be funny for brady to appeal and plays the first few games and has to sit out the playoffs . rumor is brady is willing to say he didn't do the wells reports and take a fine . so make the fine 100,000,000 maybe kraft or the ne fans can just pass the hat to pay it ?

Didn't do the Wells report? They interviewed for hours

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what your talking about. Now V dubs and Audi's use the same engines and designs. 1.8 2.0 3.0 3.2 4.2 a4 jetts a6 passat q5 tiguan q7 toureg etc. Now you can get diesel Audi's in this country, been with VW forever
i know a series of BMW's used the same design, i forget what year. BMW was going to go into a blanket deal with audi/VW on saving on engine costs or something. read it on a message board when doing research.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't go wrong with s Subaru. The bimmers are known for the oil sensors, but usually an easy fit. There should be a dipstick for the oil but not tranny, that;s sealed and you have to go to a shop that has the machine, and the fluid isn't cheap
heads go on subaru

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Subaru makes a nice car nowadays. I had a used one many years ago and it was so freakin slow it was embarrassing. Some dude in a Vette pulled out of a parking lot and slammed it in the drivers side front wheel, totaling it and was very apologetic. I was doing a dance and thanking him :yes:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, some BMW's need the expensive battery swap. some, you can do in your driveway.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't do the Wells report? They interviewed for hours
he didn't cooperate which is going to be what nails his ass . the nfl is working on a 400 page brief so it will stand up in court . just make sure billy kilmer is back for the colts game so he will get hit , hit and hit .

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, some BMW's need the expensive battery swap. some, you can do in your driveway.

Battery is tucked under the rear seat (which I could handle), but as soon as you disconnect it you've killed the computer and need the BMW proprietary software to reprogram the damn thing. He found a shop in Wakefield near his last apartment that did it for $300.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battery is tucked under the rear seat (which I could handle), but as soon as you disconnect it you've killed the computer and need the BMW proprietary software to reprogram the damn thing. He found a shop in Wakefield near his last apartment that did it for $300.
on some, not all. some 3 series dont have that problem.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn't cooperate which is going to be what nails his ass . the nfl is working on a 400 page brief so it will stand up in court . just make sure billy kilmer is back for the colts game so he will get hit , hit and hit .
This is coming from your "sources" I suppose? Or you just making more s%#t up?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, it was introduced in 2002.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quantity does not always equal quality.. The NFL is going to burnt again. We know it and they know it. Well maybe Roger doesn't know it..

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is coming from your "sources" I suppose? Or you just making more s%#t up?

well ne fans are a funny bunch of shits except for sonny (good guy ) . they post stupid shit like the colts and ravens set up tom brady and his small balls . then they talk about others making up shit .

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His was an 06
"Here is the deal, due to high power demands from the vehicles now adays and the sensitivity of electronics, bmw has introduced power managment since the e65 in 2002. This is done by one or several control units depending on the model. With a negative battery cable with a sensor on it to monitor state of charge, health, and draw on the battery the vehicle can determine if the car has a draw, low battery, or sleep cycle problems. This sensor is also used to tell the engine management of the battery charge so that the engine control module can manage the charging strategies of the alternator to keep from more battery failures from voltage spikes and overcharging when not needed. when the car is entered sleep mode the battery is watched, if a draw over 40 milliamps is detected the vehicle can mostly determine what circuit is causing it and can shut that circuit down to allow for one or more start ups of the battery so you don't get stranded. also, it can tell if the vehicle is woken up with an un-authorized wake up cycle, lastly it can tell if the battery is discharged."

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ne fans are a funny bunch of shits except for sonny (good guy ) . they post stupid shit like the colts and ravens set up tom brady and his small balls . then they talk about others making up shit .
when you tie your shoes, do you have to think it over?