• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Negotiating with Roger Goodell for Settlement, NFL fears court

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quantity does not always equal quality.. The NFL is going to burnt again. We know it and they know it. Well maybe Roger doesn't know it..

i really could careless brady is 37 and his fountain of youth is running out need to check him for some of the aroids .

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ne fans are a funny bunch of shits except for sonny (good guy ) . they post stupid shit like the colts and ravens set up tom brady and his small balls . then they talk about others making up shit .

It's the Ravens and Colts owners fault that NE had to concede to a penalty and TB is suffering through this disaster. Wha?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ne fans are a funny bunch of shits except for sonny (good guy ) . they post stupid shit like the colts and ravens set up tom brady and his small balls . then they talk about others making up shit .
You are an expert at throwing out faulty accusations. So how many of those NE fans have said they were set up? I mean you've already deflected from the first questions. Which is your MO. Your post are like Indy's D, weak.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Ravens and Colts owners fault that NE had to concede to a penalty and TB is suffering through this disaster. Wha?
pats turds are scarred of the colts and ravens . they understand their day is coming .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats turds are scarred of the colts and ravens . they understand their day is coming .
You really are a tool. The Pats are scared. Really that's what you come with it?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an expert at throwing out faulty accusations. So how many of those NE fans have said they were set up? I mean you've already deflected from the first questions. Which is your MO. Your post are like Indy's D, weak.

look it up asshole i'm not going to do your dumb ass homework . find a thing where it says that tom small balls brady and rodger is in nego ?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look it up asshole i'm not going to do your dumb ass homework . find a thing where it says that tom small balls brady and rodger is in nego ?
Been drinking this morning? All of a sudden the gay looking bird has grown liquid balls behind her keyboard. How menacing calling people a-holes. Did I russle your jimmies? I don't need to look it up you little terd burgular. You're the one making unfounded accusations. No wonder the majority of posters don't take you serious.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn't cooperate which is going to be what nails his ass . the nfl is working on a 400 page brief so it will stand up in court . just make sure billy kilmer is back for the colts game so he will get hit , hit and hit .

Good man Brady likes getting hit, he might just bodyslam Kilmer if he gets upset

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Subaru makes a nice car nowadays. I had a used one many years ago and it was so freakin slow it was embarrassing. Some dude in a Vette pulled out of a parking lot and slammed it in the drivers side front wheel, totaling it and was very apologetic. I was doing a dance and thanking him :yes:

A vette totaled it? holy shit those cars have a lot of fiberglass. Kids like those WRX they are pocket rockets. Thats what Ken Black used to race before he got behind the wheel of his AWD Stang

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know a series of BMW's used the same design, i forget what year. BMW was going to go into a blanket deal with audi/VW on saving on engine costs or something. read it on a message board when doing research.

Not sure about the past but I know they are teaming up to build an electric car to compete with like the Tesla

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, some BMW's need the expensive battery swap. some, you can do in your driveway.

Battery in all the ones I have seen are in the trunk and they run just short of a deuce. Rex it shouldn't have killed the computer, if your going to put an inspection sticker on it, has to be driven 50 miles before the machine will do the sticker

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A vette totaled it? holy shit those cars have a lot of fiberglass. Kids like those WRX they are pocket rockets. Thats what Ken Black used to race before he got behind the wheel of his AWD Stang

Great video!

The C-4 Vette that hit me wasn't totaled, but my Subaru was 8 years old and whacking the front wheel did more mechanical damage than body damage.

The only damage to the Vette was the nose hanging by the wires to the light assemblies.

Did I mention that the Corvette was a borrowed car? Yup, the rather flamboyant driver (Ravens fans no doubt) wrecked his buddies car. :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great video!

The C-4 Vette that hit me wasn't totaled, but my Subaru was 8 years old and whacking the front wheel did more mechanical damage than body damage.

The only damage to the Vette was the nose hanging by the wires to the light assemblies.

Did I mention that the Corvette was a borrowed car? Yup, the rather flamboyant driver (Ravens fans no doubt) wrecked his buddies car. :L

Lol Ken Block the Donut Derelict, boy is crazay!!! We have an 84 and 85 C4 now . The guy who traded the 85 in spent 20k on motor, exhaust etc. Car is pristine, paint is unbelievable. The car has 73k on it, hard top and mirrored glass top for $14,400

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Ken Block the Donut Derelict, boy is crazay!!! We have an 84 and 85 C4 now . The guy who traded the 85 in spent 20k on motor, exhaust etc. Car is pristine, paint is unbelievable. The car has 73k on it, hard top and mirrored glass top for $14,400

Now is the time to scoop up that '85. It is creeping up on classic/antique status and will likely start to appreciate again soon. Of course too many mods will hold it back for a while.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now is the time to scoop up that '85. It is creeping up on classic/antique status and will likely start to appreciate again soon. Of course too many mods will hold it back for a while.

Yep 20 years for a classic and 25 for an antique. I was never a Vette guy, maybe when I'm 70 and go through a mid life crisis

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....are you guys talkin about 85/corvettes...?,...I had a brand new one back in spring of 85/came out in fall of 84,.......loved the fat tires, fkkn car did great ((donuts)) too,,......almost got killed twice in it drag-racing in my town and on the highway,......every lil' gumba tried challenging me at 135/mph.........many key-scratches every Bar I went too,......fkkn death-machine,....traded it in for a shiny new 86-Chevy pickup.......~memories~.