• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. There isn't one G5 team that could sustain success on a regular basis in the P5 conferences...mainly in football.

What I was getting at is there are a lot of historical P5 members that can't do it either!
That is absolutely true. Like I said though, when they were in weaker conferences, they were dominating but they took a huge step back when they went P5. TCU were once Co-“One true champion”s

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is absolutely true. Like I said though, when they were in weaker conferences, they were dominating but they took a huge step back when they went P5. TCU were once Co-“One true champion”s
Yeah, IIRC TCU won 3 conference championships in a row in the MWC before they joined the Big 12. They'll NEVER be able to do that in the Big 12. Neither will any current Big 12 member outside of Texas and OU none of them were a G5.

What's strange is TCU still probably hasn't had as good a Big 12 team as their MWC team in 2010 was. Probably deeper.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Learn your UCFacts. You're full of conjecture.

TCU won the Big 12 in their 3rd year in the Big 12. That is as many Big 12 Titles as Texas A&M, ISU, Mizzou, Kansas, WVU & Texas Tech has COMBINED.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, IIRC TCU won 3 conference championships in a row in the MWC before they joined the Big 12. They'll NEVER be able to do that in the Big 12. Neither will any current Big 12 member outside of Texas and OU none of them were a G5.

What's strange is TCU still probably hasn't had as good a Big 12 team as their MWC team in 2010 was. Probably deeper.

Yep, TCU's teams were way better in the MWC than they have been in the Big 12. Same goes for Utah.

#UCFacts

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, TCU's teams were way better in the MWC than they have been in the Big 12. Same goes for Utah.

#UCFacts
Nope. Only the 2010 team was. The others were good but they couldn't beat the TCU Big 12 teams...with the exception of 2013 and last year. And maybe this year. If TCU doesn't find an offense they are going to be in for a long year IMHO.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Only the 2010 team was. The others were good but they couldn't beat the TCU Big 12 teams...with the exception of 2013 and last year. And maybe this year. If TCU doesn't find an offense they are going to be in for a long year IMHO.

You must make millions in Vegas doing sports betting. Wow, incredible that you are able to compare teams that no way could have ever play each other.

#UCFacts

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must make millions in Vegas doing sports betting. Wow, incredible that you are able to compare teams that no way could have ever play each other.

#UCFacts
Haha. You were comparing them as well...just in the opposite direction.

Won't attempt to do it with others. Haven't seen them enough historically. But my daughters and all my grandkids have lived in Fort Worth for several years. I've watched a lot of TCU games...both live and on the tube.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have super fans post more.

See how impressively much it has already helped. Many people had never even heard of that school until they ran into the OP.

Now after thousands of posts and victimization threads, we know that the OP cheers for them.

Just a few hundred thousand more threads, and people might even know something about the team.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

Your best bet would be to get your great team in a P5 Conference and quit whining. Other than that, pray for an eight team playoff. I would put in every P5 champion and a 11-1 Notre Dame before any team from a lesser conference.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have super fans post more.

See how impressively much it has already helped. Many people had never even heard of that school until they ran into the OP.

Now after thousands of posts and victimization threads, we know that the OP cheers for them.

Just a few hundred thousand more threads, and people might even know something about the team.

Seems like all the tshirt bandwagoners are supportive of the Sham Postseason that FBS has been perpetrating.

Soon, UCF will change it. Better for all the Real UCFans who want a legit Playoff.

#UCFacts

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say if UCF goes undefeated and doesn't allow any points scored this year, they will get an invite.

Allow a single point, and all bets are off.

More realistically, UCF needs to go back 5-10 years and schedule a good OOC game and then win that in convincing fashion. Otherwise, not gonna happen. Ask TCU, and then see what TCU did to solve the problem.

except no big boys will let UCF in. look at houston.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
Doesn't change with a 26 team or whatever playoff. Adding more doesn't change that the seeding is based off the eye test and not purely head to head play.

It's not tough math. You can't create a system that takes the human element out of ranking when 120+ teams only play 12 games and up to 3/4 of them are in league play. So little tie in games between them.

Cry more. It won't change things but the tears are a salty treat.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from dead, and it’s good to be back. Thank you. :suds:
Just noticed your reference to the humility verse.

Reminds me of the song "Humble Thyself In the Sight of the Lord."

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Bama would stop ducking UCF. We have their number.

#UCFacts
giphy.gif

Exactly, just like how Florida offered UCF a series and they ducked out.