• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Polls are such BS click bait for tshirt bandwagoners. Prove it on the UCField.

#UCFacts
They beat an FCS team. Granted, they didn't have to go to 3 OTs to do so, but it's still against an FCS Team. Did FAMU at least bring their band? :)

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is way above all that since our 2013 UCFiesta Bowl win.

There is no point in lowering ourselves, giving other teams competitive advantages to prove anything to tshirt bandwagoners.

UCF is UCFighting for a legit 26+ Team Playoff that all Real UCFans want.

#UCFacts

Well, the real UCFans can drag themselves over to FCS anytime they want, because that's the only way that shitfest is happening.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would love having a 16 game regular season, but more garbage teams being propped up doesnt do anything for the sport.
10 + win teams aint garbage imo, if they get slapped around in the playoff then Im ok with that. Beats watching a big boy team slap around a FCS tomato can in the regular season in my book, I don't think that's good for the sport either but..

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat an FCS team. Granted, they didn't have to go to 3 OTs to do so, but it's still against an FCS Team. Did FAMU at least bring their band? :)

Unfortunately FAMUs band had some contest. So they were a no show at our game.

And the proved to be the beginning of their demise.

#UCFacts

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Polls are such BS click bait for tshirt bandwagoners. Prove it on the UCField.

#UCFacts

They were just prepping you for FAU's ass kicking this weekend, when you'll drop out never to return.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately FAMUs band had some contest. So they were a no show at our game.

And the proved to be the beginning of their demise.

#UCFacts
That is a serious bummer! UCF should DEMAND they bring their Band next time or no more scheduling of the Rattlers. :D

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, you'll grow to love, OP soon enough...

...at least like...

Ok.....tolerate...
There is no world where i would appreciate his childish antics. I get that he likes being made fun of and thinks his shit is funny, but the reality is it is just retarded..

Simple mind, simple pleasures......

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play an actual Power Five regular season.

This. Your 1st 22 may match against any P5. After that, depth becomes an issue playing teams with the same or more talent than you have... Takes 5-6 recruiting cycles to get them in...

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 + win teams aint garbage imo, if they get slapped around in the playoff then Im ok with that. Beats watching a big boy team slap around a FCS tomato can in the regular season in my book, I don't think that's good for the sport either but..
They play in a shit conference i dont care if they beat 20 teams if all the teams they beat are shit. They wont put out a product anybody cares about.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no world where i would appreciate his childish antics. I get that he likes being made fun of and thinks his shit is funny, but the reality is it is just retarded..

Simple mind, simple pleasures......
As a fellow Husker, please take solace in the fact we called his program's savior home and took everything holy from them. I sit back with that kNowledge and chuckle when he triggers everyone else.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good not great. Conference Championship games should be first round. The 2nd round should be vs Conference Champs.

That's the only way to get away from the bias, corrupt and illegitimate crap postseason we have today that the ESP5N Cartel created

#UCFacts

LOL, I would advocate for Alabama joining the Sun Belt the next day. I say AAC, but who wants to play with those pooftas.

You know what's more likely than your scenario....for all the P5 teams to take their figurative ball and go home. Create 6-8 P5 super conferences and tell all you scrubs to go fuck yourselves.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to slow the roll on these new threads.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I would advocate for Alabama joining the Sun Belt the next day. I say AAC, but who wants to play with those pooftas.

You know what's more likely than your scenario....for all the P5 teams to take their figurative ball and go home. Create 6-8 P5 super conferences and tell all you scrubs to go fuck yourselves.
I've thought this for a while.

But I've been wondering how long the real P5 money makers are going to subsidize the others. At some point the real money maker P5s will get tired of doing so tell their lower P5 brethren pound sand and create four 8 team conferences. After all, it is all about the money. Nuttin' else.

Let's face it, on a national level, only a few teams from each conference really move the casual CFB fan's interest needle. Regionally, the others might move it, but not nationally. JMO